One Page Pitch
Beauty Salon Business Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides
Wellness is about maintaining a healthy lifestyle, both physically and mentally. As a matter of fact, the art of looking decent is one activity that everyone loves to partake in. Beauty salon is one industry that promises to fulfill the fantasies and needs of customers who always love to look and feel their best. Our readily-available and beautifully designed Beauty Salon Business Plan presentation provides you with detailed information on salon industry statistics, growth drivers, market trends, and key restraints of the industry, including lucrative opportunities. In addition, it also includes a section for entity details, target market, company summary, products and services offered, mission and vision, milestones, etc. Furthermore, the industry analysis section covers spa, nail, facial treatment, hair care market, beauty and wellness market, etc. Porters framework, go-to marketing strategy, and competitive landscape are some of the essential topics covered in the business plan. The descriptive document also covers a financial summary section, including a revenue model, economic impact, profit and loss statement, break-even analysis, etc. Download the salon industry PPT now.
These PPT Slides are compatible with Google Slides
Compatible With Google Slides
- Google Slides is a new FREE Presentation software from Google.
- All our content is 100% compatible with Google Slides.
- Just download our designs, and upload them to Google Slides and they will work automatically.
- Amaze your audience with SlideTeam and Google Slides.
Want Changes to This PPT Slide? Check out our Presentation Design Services
Get Presentation Slides in WideScreen
Get This In WideScreen
- WideScreen Aspect ratio is becoming a very popular format. When you download this product, the downloaded ZIP will contain this product in both standard and widescreen format.
- Some older products that we have may only be in standard format, but they can easily be converted to widescreen.
- To do this, please open the SlideTeam product in Powerpoint, and go to
- Design ( On the top bar) -> Page Setup -> and select "On-screen Show (16:9)” in the drop down for "Slides Sized for".
- The slide or theme will change to widescreen, and all graphics will adjust automatically. You can similarly convert our content to any other desired screen aspect ratio.
- Add a user to your subscription for free
Do you want to remove this product from your favourites?
PowerPoint presentation slides
You can survive and sail through cut-throat competition if you have the right skills and products at hand. If a business plan is on your upcoming agenda, then it will not be wise of you to proceed in absence of our well-designed Beauty Salon Business Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides document. Our business plan word document swears by in-depth detailing and thus answers every question that may hit you or your audience at any point of time. Whats more, are the multi-fold benefits that our word document offers. Made up of high-resolution graphics, this document does not hamper when projected on a wide screen. Being pre-designed and thoroughly editable this ready-made business plan saves a lot of the presenters time and efforts which otherwise get wasted in designing the business plan from scratch. We make our business plan word documents available to you keeping in mind the competitive edge. Join your hands with us now.
People who downloaded this PowerPoint presentation also viewed the following :
- Complete Decks , All Decks , Business Plans
- Salon Industry ,
- Hair And Beauty Salon ,
- Beauty And Wellness ,
- Haircare Market ,
- Spa And Beauty Salon
Content of this Powerpoint Presentation
Slide 1 : This slide introduces Beauty Salon Business Plan. State your company name and begin. Slide 2 : This slide states Agenda of the presentation. Slide 3 : This slide shows Table of Content for the presentation. Slide 4 : This is another slide continuing Table of Content for the presentation. Slide 5 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 6 : This slide provides an overview of the salon and other allied industries. Slide 7 : The purpose of this slide is to portray company details. Slide 8 : This slide offers a comprehensive blueprint of the services provided in the salon industry. Slide 9 : This slide covers key value propositions of the salon to get a competitive edge in the market. Slide 10 : This slide portrays the benefits of investing in the market. Slide 11 : This slide portrays the management summary section. Slide 12 : This slide portrays the management summary section. Slide 13 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 14 : This slide represents the market gap in the salon industry. Slide 15 : This slide represents market opportunities in the salon industry. Slide 16 : This slide provides an in-depth overview of the beauty and personal care market, hair & nail salon, and facial treatment market. Slide 17 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 18 : This slide covers an analysis of the potential target segment in the salon industry. Slide 19 : It highlights the total addressable market, serviceable attainable market, and serviceable obtainable market. Slide 20 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 21 : This slide covers a detailed comparison of key players operating in the salon industry. Slide 22 : This slide exhibit table of content: Industry restraints - Factors preventing startup entry into the market. Slide 23 : This slide represents barriers to the entry of the salon industry. Slide 24 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 25 : This slide represents a SWOT analysis. Slide 26 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 27 : This slide identifies and analyzes five competitive forces that form the entire framework of the industry. Slide 28 : This slide exhibit table of content: Go-to Marketing Strategy. Slide 29 : This slide covers all online and offline marketing strategies that help in building brand familiarity. Slide 30 : This is another slide continuing all online and offline marketing strategies that help in building brand familiarity. Slide 31 : The slide highlights the tactical plan to be followed by the companies for executing their marketing campaign. Slide 32 : This is another slide continuing tactical plan to be followed by the companies for executing their marketing campaign. Slide 33 : This is another slide continuing tactical plan to be followed by the companies for executing their marketing campaign. Slide 34 : The slide highlights the sales funnel. Slide 35 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 36 : The slides cover key financial assumptions such as business tax, inflation rate, etc. Slide 37 : The slides cover the revenue statement highlighting a strong growth year over year. Slide 38 : The slides highlight a break-even analysis of the firm. Slide 39 : The slides highlight the profit and loss statement of the firm. Slide 40 : This is another slide continuing profit and loss statement of the firm. Slide 41 : The slides highlight the cash flow statement of the company. Slide 42 : This is another slide continuing cash flow statement of the company. Slide 43 : The slides highlight the balance sheet statement of the firm. Slide 44 : This is another slide continuing balance sheet statement of the firm. Slide 45 : The slides represent a scenario analysis of the firm. Slide 46 : The slides represent a scenario analysis of the firm. Slide 47 : The slides represent the DCF valuation of the firm. Slide 48 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 49 : The slides represent the milestones of the salon in its 5 years of operations. Slide 50 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 51 : This slide represents exit strategy for stakeholders such as IPO, Mergers, Acquisitions, Private offerings, and Venture Capital. Slide 52 : This slide highlights title for topics that are to be covered next in the template. Slide 53 : This slide represents key abbreviations used in the business plan. Slide 54 : This slide contains all the icons used in this presentation. Slide 55 : This slide is titled as Additional Slides for moving forward. Slide 56 : This is Our Team slide with names and designation. Slide 57 : This is Our Target slide. State your targets here. Slide 58 : This slide presents Roadmap with additional textboxes. Slide 59 : This slide contains Puzzle with related icons and text. Slide 60 : This is an Idea Generation slide to state a new idea or highlight information, specifications etc. Slide 61 : This slide showcases Magnifying Glass to highlight information, specifications etc Slide 62 : This slide shows Post It Notes. Post your important notes here. Slide 63 : This is a Thank You slide with address, contact numbers and email address.
Beauty Salon Business Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides with all 68 slides:
Use our Beauty Salon Business Plan Powerpoint Presentation Slides to effectively help you save your valuable time. They are readymade to fit into any presentation structure.
A salon business plan should include details about your services, target market, marketing strategies, financial projections, and operational plan.
To attract investors, highlight your salon's unique selling proposition, market research, financial analysis, management team's experience, and competitive advantages in your business plan.
Calculate the startup costs for your salon by considering expenses such as equipment, supplies, renovations, licensing fees, marketing, initial inventory, and employee salaries.
An ideal location for a salon is often in a high-traffic area with good visibility, convenient parking, and proximity to target customers such as residential areas or shopping centers.
Effective marketing strategies for a salon include creating an online presence, utilizing social media platforms, offering promotions or discounts, partnering with local businesses, participating in community events, and providing excellent customer service to encourage positive word-of-mouth.
Ratings and Reviews
by Deandre Munoz
January 3, 2023
by Christian Brooks
January 2, 2023
Business Plan Presentation- " Beauty Salon Parlor "
This Presentation in showed the Business Plan to " Beauty Parlor " name "Beauty Salon Parlor" I am Kazi Reaz Rahman, Student at University Of Asia Pacific Dhaka, Bangladesh.
More Related Content
What's hot ( 20 )
Viewers also liked
Viewers also liked ( 10 )
Similar to Business Plan Presentation- " Beauty Salon Parlor "
Similar to Business Plan Presentation- " Beauty Salon Parlor " ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- 2. “Beauty Salon”
- 3. Kazi Reaz Rahman – 0167 47 47 016 Musa Sarkar Towhidul Islam Shamima Akter Toriqul Islam Group Member
- 4. -A beauty parlor is an establishment dealing with cosmetic treatments for men and women. Other variations of this type of business include hair salons and spas. - Beauty Parlor provide services related to skin health, facial aesthetic, foot care, aromatherapy, even meditation, oxygen therapy, mud baths, massage, facials, manicure, pedicure and innumerable other services.
- 5. Our Mission: To supply services and products that enhances our client’s physical appearance and mental relaxation. “Beauty Salon” Parlor
- 6. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Our Motto: Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed
- 7. “Beauty Salon” Parlor The keys to success in our business are: Location: Providing an easily accessible location for customers.
- 8. “Beauty Salon” Parlor The keys to success in our business are: Location: Providing an easily accessible location for customers. Environment: Providing an environment conducive to giving a relaxing and professional service. Convenience: Offering clients a wide range of services in one setting, and extended business hours. Reputation: The owner and other beauticians have a reputation for providing superior personal service.
- 9. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Products and Services “Beauty Salon” will be providing both services and products to better meet our customers’ needs. Services “Beauty Salon” is considered an upscale, full-service beauty salon. We offer a wide range of services that include: Hair: cuts; relaxers; perms; color’s; shampoo; conditioning; curling; reconstructing; weaving; and waving. Nails: manicures; pedicures; polish; sculptured nails. Skin Care: European facials; body waxing; massages. Facial & Massage
- 10. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Hair Design:
- 11. “Beauty Salon” Parlor BEAUTY PARLOUR Summers & Winter’s harsh climate makes your skin dry and looks flaky. Bring the best out of your skin by scrubbing them on a regular basis. Though we never forget
- 12. “Beauty Salon” Parlor FACIAL Your hands are one of the first areas that people will look at when they meet you. Keep your nails clean and tidy and help your nails to stay strong and healthy by having a regular
- 13. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Products We will be providing quality hair, nail, and skin care products. In addition we will have other name- brand products for sale to meet customer needs, such as: Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Rusk, and Biology. The products will include shampoos, conditioners, mousse, hair spray, nail polish, nail files, skin conditioners, and cleansers, facial masks, and other such beauty products. What will set “Beauty Salon” apart from the competition is our commitment to providing all of these products and services in one convenient location.
- 14. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Products
- 15. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Pricing Our services will average 300tk, with a range of 50tk for a hair trim to 1000tk for a complete beauty package (hair, massage, facial, manicure, and pedicure). These prices are lower than our competitors’ pricing.
- 16. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Pricing 250 TO 500 Herbal clean up , fruit clean up , Pearl clean up , clean up , Skin miracles clean up , White scream clean up , Bio clean-up , Papaya clean-up , Lotus cleanup Diamond 50- 600 Boby cut, straight cut, U/cut, v/cut, step cut with wash, only step cut, Layer cut, Front layer, Feather cut, 150-300 Normal manicure , Aroma
- 17. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Pricing 1000 Normal massage , Stone massage , Gel cream massage , Aroma oil massage , Powder therapy , Cream therapy , Thai massage , Deep tissue therapy , Relaxing Body therapy , Swedish Massage , Honey spa Therapy , Body spa & complete r elaxation. 100 TO 800 loreal-Roots touch up, Full ha 400-500 Normal pedicure , Aroma pedicure , Deluxe pedicure Chocolate ,
- 18. “Beauty Salon” Parlor Pricing 1000 Normal massage , Stone massage , Gel cream massage , Aroma oil massage , Powder therapy , Cream therapy , Thai massage , Deep tissue therapy , Relaxing Body therapy , Swedish Massage , Honey spa Therapy , Body spa & complete r elaxation. 100 TO 800 loreal-Roots touch up, Full ha 400-500 Normal pedicure , Aroma pedicure , Deluxe pedicure Chocolate ,
- 19. Competitive Summary Competitor name Market Share Goodwill Growth rate Persona 19% Very Strong Increase Aapon Ghar Beauty Parlour 9% Very Strong Increase Ador Beauty Parlour 8% Strong Increase Aparupa Beauty Parlour 7% Strong Increase Beau Monde 6% Strong Increase Beauty Secrets 5% General Increase Bindia Hair, Skin & Beauty Care 5% General Increase Bithis Herbal 5% General Increase Canvas Care 4% General Level Dazzle Beauty Salon 4% General Level Elegance 3% Normal Level Evanas Beauty Care 3% Normal Level Face & Figure 2% Normal Level Fairy Queen 2% Normal Decrease Femina Beauty Parlour 1% Unknown Decrease Hong Kong Beauty Parlour 1% Unknown Decrease Others 16% General Level
- 20. Advertising
- 21. Customer Profile “Beauty Salon” typical client will be: *Between the ages of 20 to 55 *Income levels of 25,000tk to 70,000tk *Female *Typically employed part or full-time or student *Looking for a Parlor close to the work place, for lunch hour services or immediately after work Looking for reasonably priced services with a high level of luxury They like to be able to have all beauty care services and products in one location due to a busy lifestyle.
- 22. Location The Parlor will be located in a retail Mina Bazar Shopping mall at12/A Dhanmondi 27, Dhaka- 1209. The Parlor will utilize 1,540 square feet. The space will be rented from Mainur Rahman, the owner of the Mina Bazar shopping mall. The location is strategically situated on one of the busiest streets in Dhanmondi 27. It is a high profile area, with easy access from all parts of the Dhaka city.
- 23. Insurance Coverage The insurance that will be needed for “Beauty Salon” parlor and the agency that it will purchase through is as follows: Fire Insurance – MetLife Alico Theft Insurance – MetLife Alico Liability Insurance – National Life Insurance Benefit Packages – MetLife Alico
- 24. Shareholder Organogram:
- 25. Management Summary Kazi Reaz Rahman: Chairman. Kazi Reaz Graduate complete of University of Asia Pacific. He has quickly developed the trade skills that have led to her success. Md. Musa Sarkar: Vice- Chairman. Md. Musa Sarkar Bachelor’s degree in Finance from the University of Asia Pacific. He has extensive experience managing people and businesses. Towhidul Islam: Managing Director. Graduate complete of University of Asia Pacific. He is a good manager also. He Control and manage everything. That’s why, He is the managing director of this company. Shamima Akter: Director. Shamima has been a beautician for two years. As a graduate of University of Asia Pacific, she has quickly developed the trade skills that have led to her success. Since graduation, she has worked at Hair Masters in Brandon as a beautician and has established a variety of clientele. She loves dealing with people, and has the drive, ambition and discipline to manage the business and its employees.
- 26. Management Organogram: Manager - 1X Deputy Manager- 1X Beauty Expert- 1X Beautician- 8X Receptionist- 1X Maid- 1X Pion- 1X
- 27. Ownership- Name on the firm: “MY PORLOR“ Address on the firm: 12/A Dhanmondi 27, Dhaka- 1209 Mobile: +880715 09 77 62 Name and address on the partners: Name and designation of partners Address Kazi Reaz Rahman, Chairman 246, Halimabad House, Dhanondi 10/a, Dhaka- 1209 Mobile: +880167 47 47 016 Musa Sarkar, Vice- Chairman 3/F 4th floor E1, Kalabagan, Bashiruddin road, Kalabagan, Dhaka Mobile: 01761 860963 Touhidul Islam, Managing Director 44/24 5th floor, kalabagan Dhanmondi Dhaka. Mobile: 01710529119 Shamima Akter, Director 34/3 1st floor, faramgate, Dhaka. Mobile: 01670625343 Type of Business Type: Partnership
- 28. Ownership- Agreement Investment by partner individual Kazi Reaz Rahman, Chairman 10 Lac Musa Sarkar, Vice- Chairman 10 Lac Touhidul Islam, Managing Director 10 Lac Shamima Akter, Director 10 Lac Profit and loss sharing Kazi Reaz Rahman, Chairman 25% Musa Sarkar, Vice- Chairman 25% Touhidul Islam, Managing Director 25% Shamima Akter, Director 25% Job Description of Partnership Individual Kazi Reaz Rahman, Chairman Major Role: Monitoring, planning and development how to increase company profit and Branding. Musa Sarkar, Vice- Chairman Major Role: Total marketing planning and implementation and Assist Chairman. Touhidul Islam, Managing Director Major Role: Managing and operation to run the Parlor and Enforce Organization’s Staff Shamima Akter, Director Major Role: Satisfaction Organization stuff and communication with Customer. And assist Managing Director.
- 29. Government Rules and Regulation- Registration The organization must be registered by the government of Bangladesh. It should be from registered of join stock. All information of the organization has to provide there. License In which subject the organization is working; have to take license from the government authorities on this specific subject. Parlor is a health related service. It will have to take license from the Ministry of Health of the Government of Bangladesh Sales Tax The organization will have to pay sales tax to the government on each service. Sales tax will have to cut from each service. Income Tax An income tax need to provide to the government on company’s officers and employees. This is compulsory. This is revenue of the government. Labor Legislation The organization should certify from “Labor Law” of Bangladesh Labor Welfare Association for the rights of officers and employees.
- 30. Money Needed Source Money Amount Where the Amount Needed for 1st year money will come from Fixed Cost 3910000tk Personal Cash 40,00,000 Variable Cost 1st year 11,54,300tk Line of Credit 10,64,300tk Total 50,64,300 tk Total 50,64,300tk Financing Summary
- 31. Sales Forecasting 1st Year: Sales Forecastin g Avg Per unite price 300 Tk Subject Yearly sales Per Unite (1st year) TOTAL UniteSpring Summer Rainy Season Autumn Winter Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Makeup 20 40 30 40 40 50 60 60 90 95 100 105 730 Hair Cut 50 40 30 30 50 55 40 40 65 80 130 120 730 Hair Color 20 30 40 40 30 45 40 55 30 70 130 150 680 Highlighting 30 40 40 40 30 50 40 55 40 80 90 110 645 Straightening 50 30 50 50 50 30 70 50 90 90 120 90 770 Hair Waxing 20 30 30 30 50 30 30 50 65 80 90 120 625 Barber Service 20 25 30 40 30 30 40 50 60 80 150 200 755 Total Unite Sales 210 235 250 270 280 290 320 360 440 575 810 895 4935 Cost Per Month 63000 70500 75000 8100 0 8400 0 8700 0 96000 10800 0 13200 0 17250 0 24300 0 26850 0 1480500
- 32. Sales Forecasting 5 Year: Sales Forecast Unite sales Average Unite Selling price in Tk. Total Sales in Tk. (forecasting) Actual Year 1 4935 300 1480500 1332450 Year 2 5181.75 300 1554525 1476798.75 Year 3 5699.925 300 1709977.5 1675777.95 Year 4 6554.91375 300 1966474.125 1966474.125 Year 5 7865.8965 300 2359768.95 2477757.398
- 33. Sales Forecasting 5 Year:
- 34. Cash Flow Statement 1st Year: Cash Flow Statement Subject Details Yearly Cost (1st Year) 1st year TOTALJan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Cash In Service Sales 56700 63450 67500 72900 75600 78300 86400 97200 118800 155250 218700 241650 1332450 Cash Out Cost Of sales Salary 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 59000 708000 Cost Of sales Matarial 12000 13000 14000 15000 16000 17000 18000 19000 20000 21000 22000 23000 210000 Administrative Utilities 5250 4250 6250 5750 4750 3750 4050 4750 4250 6250 5750 6750 61800 Administrative Repair,Maintananc e 1000 2000 3000 4000 5000 6000 7000 8000 9000 10000 11000 12000 78000 Administrative Marketing Cost 10000 - - 10000 - - 10000 - - 10000 - - 40000 Administrative Telephone 700 800 700 700 700 700 700 700 700 700 700 700 8500 Administrative Purchase of Assets 3000 - 5000 - 2000 - 3000 - 2000 - 3000 - 18000 Administrative Decoration - 5000 - 5000 - 5000 - 5000 - 5000 - 5000 30000 Total Expenses 90950 84050 87950 99450 87450 91450 101750 96450 94950 111950 101450 106450 1154300 Earning Before Income Tax -34250 - 20600 - 20450 - 26550 - 11850 -13150 -15350 750 23850 43300 117250 135200 178150 (-) Interest 5344.5 EBT (EBIT-Interest) 172805.5 Tax (EBT*0.30) 51841.65 Net Profit (EBT-Income Tax) -34250 - 20600 - 20450 - 26550 - 11850 -13150 -15350 750 23850 43300 117250 135200 120963.85
- 35. Cash Flow Statement(5 Year) Subject Details 1st year TOTAL 2nd Year 3rd Year 4th Year 5th Year Cash In Service Sales 1332450 1476798.7 5 1675777.95 1966474.12 5 2477757.39 8 Cash Out Cost Of sales Salary 708000 856680 942348 1036582.8 1140241.08 Cost Of sales Matarial 210000 231000 254100 279510 307461 Administrativ e Utilities 61800 74778 82255.8 90481.38 99529.518 Administrativ e Repair,Maintanance 78000 85800 94380 103818 114199.8 Administrativ e Marketing Cost 40000 44000 48400 53240 58564 Administrativ e Telephone 8500 9350 10285 11313.5 12444.85 Administrativ e Purchase of Assets 18000 19800 21780 23958 26353.8 Administrativ e Decoration 30000 33000 36300 39930 43923 Total Expenses 1154300 1269730 1396703 1536373.3 1690010.63 Earning Before Income Tax 178150 207068.75 279074.95 430100.825 787746.767 5 (-) Interest 5344.5 6212.0625 8372.2485 12903.0247 5 23632.4030 3 EBT (EBIT-Interest) 172805.5 200856.68 8 270702.702 417197.800 3 764114.364 5 Tax (EBT*0.30) 51841.65 60257.006 3 81210.8105 125159.340 1 229234.309 3 Net Profit (EBT-Income Tax) 120963.85 140599.68 1 189491.891 292038.460 2 534880.055 1 Cash Flow Statement(5 Year)
- 36. Cash Flow Statement(5 Year)
- 37. Break Even Point FC VC = TC 3910000 1154300 = 5064300 VC 1154300 V.C.P.U = TC 5064300 = 0.227928835 FC 3910000 Break.E.S = 1- VCPU 0.772071165 = 5064300 Different = TC- Break.E.S 0 Break Even Point
- 38. "Beauty Salon" Parlor Cash Flow Projections - Balance Sheet Year- 2016 Year- 2017 Year- 2018 Year- 2019 Year- 2020 Assets Property, Plant & Equipment 747,917 677,917 687,917 637,917 572,917 Current Assets Inventory 168,362 169,840 178,332 189,837 208,821 Receivables 320,690 328,722 345,158 379,674 417,641 Cash 116,229 309,049 391,295 525,892 777,810 1,353,19 7 1,485,52 7 1,602,70 1 1,733,31 9 1,977,18 8 Equity & Liabilities Shareholders' Contributions 1,500 1,500 1,500 1,500 1,500 Retained Earnings 217,140 486,918 752,521 1,167,52 9 1,718,70 3 Long Term Loans 1,006,69 8 859,731 704,079 410,529 89,443 Current Liabilities Payables 127,859 137,378 144,601 153,761 167,542 Provision for Taxation - - - - - 1,353,19 7 1,485,52 7 1,602,70 1 1,733,31 9 1,977,18 8 Days in period 366 365 365 365 365 Current Ratio 4.7 5.9 6.3 7.1 8.4 Quick Ratio 3.4 4.6 5.1 5.9 7.1 Inventory Days 25.0 25.0 25.0 25.0 25.0 Debtors Days 30.0 30.0 30.0 30.0 30.0 Creditors Days 15.0 15.0 15.0 15.0 15.0 Debt / Equity 4.6 1.8 0.9 0.4 0.1 Balance Sheet:
Got any suggestions?
We want to hear from you! Send us a message and help improve Slidesgo
What are you going to use your presentation for?
I'm not sure
Free vectors, photos and PSD
Free customizable icons
Free online template editor
Free editable illustrations
Free videos and motion graphics
New! New! Make quick presentations with AI
Nail Salon Business Plan
Nail salon business plan presentation, free google slides theme and powerpoint template.
You are a real expert in esthetics and you want to give a boost to your nail salon. To do this, the first thing we advise you to do is to develop a business plan in which you analyze the current situation of your company and develop financial, marketing and operational plans, in addition to defining the market situation. We want to help you with this minimalist style template where you will find the resources you need to make your plan a success.
Features of this template
- 100% editable and easy to modify
- 37 different slides to impress your audience
- Contains easy-to-edit graphics such as graphs, maps, tables, timelines and mockups
- Includes 500+ icons and Flaticon’s extension for customizing your slides
- Designed to be used in Google Slides and Microsoft PowerPoint
- 16:9 widescreen format suitable for all types of screens
- Includes information about fonts, colors, and credits of the resources used
How can I use the template?
Am I free to use the templates?
How to attribute?
Related posts on our blog.
How to Add, Duplicate, Move, Delete or Hide Slides in Google Slides
How to Change Layouts in PowerPoint
How to Change the Slide Size in Google Slides
Unlock this template and gain unlimited access
Home PowerPoint Templates Template Backgrounds Beauty Salon PowerPoint Template
Beauty Salon PowerPoint Template
Display the available beauty services at your salon through the Beauty Salon PowerPoint Template . The template is a deck of 12 slides with catchy color combinations and editable vector scenes. The design of each slide is simple yet decorated with appropriate visuals of human characters. Using this template, professionals can prepare beauty business plans for presenting before investors or business partners.
A beauty salon can provide several services, e.g., haircut and hair treatment, event-based makeup and makeover, hairdo, mani-pedicure services, etc. There are specific slides containing the relevant visuals for all such categories. For instance, on the Hair Do slide, you can see a human character (client) sitting in the chair, and the beautician is doing her hair with haircare equipment. The slide showing makeup articles and cosmetics can notify the use of distinct cosmetics at the salon.
The Beauty Salon PowerPoint Template can design a business synopsis. The data-driven charts in the template are most helpful to show data analysis and statistics. Pricing is an essential point to be discussed while designing a salon business plan. There are two types of pricing plans in this template; one is for subscription plans, and the other shows the charges for every service offered at the salon.
Presenters can describe a summary of beauty services using a horizontal flow diagram of the template. Each circular shape of the chart carries a specific clipart icon relevant to the discussed point. So, the beauty salon template is the simplest way to make a Hair and Beauty Salon Business Plan presentation. Instead of using this template as a business plan, you can also showcase the facilities at your beauty salon for your customers. Slides showcasing pricing can be modified for using them as a rate-charts.
You can edit each component of the slides. Object sizes, colors, and font styles, all are editable. Download this template and customize it according to your requirements. The template can be edited through PowerPoint software and Google Slides.
You must be logged in to download this file.
Favorite Add to Collection
Details (12 slides)
Subscribe today and get immediate access to download our PowerPoint templates.
Related PowerPoint Templates
Professional Corporate PowerPoint Template
Food Truck Business Plan PowerPoint Template
Coffee Shop Business Plan PowerPoint Template
Pizza Slides PowerPoint Template
Beauty Salon Business Plan Presentation Template
- presentation in ppt
- presentation in pdf
- presentation in google slide
- powerpoint (ppt)
- google slides
Download this Beauty Salon Business Plan Presentation Template Design in PDF, PowerPoint, Google Slides Format. Easily Editable, Printable, Downloadable.
Introducing our Beauty Salon Business Plan Presentation Template – a comprehensive solution meticulously designed for beauty entrepreneurs. Crafted with professionalism, this template offers polished slides featuring executive summaries, financial projections, market analysis, and more. Elevate your salon vision with a refined presentation that impresses stakeholders and investors alike.
Already a premium member? Sign in