Best Investment Plans in India and Money Saving Ideas
- 30+ Future Business Ideas in India for 2025 | 2030 | 2050 and beyond
Every year, thousands of businesses are initiated, but 8 out of 10 businesses get shut off due to several reasons. Major reasons behind is having a futuristic approach to such business. If you are looking for Future Business Ideas for 2023 and beyond, this article can help you to identify them. What are the Best Future Business Ideas in 2023 in India ? Which Future Business Ideas in India for 2025 / 2030 / 2050 are promising? Which are the upcoming business ideas in India in 2023 which are most profitable?
Also Read: Trending New Manufacturing Business Ideas to start now
Table of Contents
Things to know before starting a business
Here is an amazing video about knowing a few things before you start a business.
What we meant by Future Business Ideas?
Efficient management and sufficient capital are those few key ingredients without which a sustainable and profitable business is not possible. But, another thing that is inevitable these days is to explore the upcoming business ideas. Most of the businesses get obsolete within a few years and the entrepreneurs are forced to shut them down. You have to adopt the approach that is ahead of its time to ensure constant or increasing profit margins. To develop a futuristic approach is not that difficult. All you need to do is keep an eye on declining trends and industries as well as fast-growing occupations. Here are a few future business ideas that can fetch a more/higher profits in the long run.
30+ Future Business in India for 2025
Here is the list of future business ideas in India for 2023 which have bright future for 2025, 2030 and 2050 and beyond.
1) Outsourcing business
According to the World Economic Forum (WEF) report, the working environment will change in the future and the outsourcing business will boom in the coming decade.
Forbes magazine revealed that 50% population of developed countries like America, Australia, Canada are working independently but they need employees to work. If they hire employees locally, they cannot make up good profits due to high operating expenses.
So, to reduce the startup cost and maximize profits, the businesses are outsourcing the project to the people of developing countries where educated people are available at quite a cheap cost. India and China are good examples of it. At the same time, people from developing countries, especially India, Philippines etc., are making good money from a freelance business. People are offering virtual services online and increasing their business day by day, which means that freelancing is also becoming one of the best future business ideas in India for 2023.
2) Internet of things (IoT) industry
Internet of things means every object which is being used by human beings has internet connectivity to send and receive data. Mckinsey estimates that IOT will have potential growth and impact at $ 11.1 Trillion on the economy by 2025 .
The best example of it is Ola or Uber or Lyft taxi service where you get an instant ride. Air conditioners and TV are being connected to the internet to get the best of services through internet advancement in the technological sector which makes this business very lucrative. This is one of the new business ideas that has an excellent future for 2025 or 2030 or 2050.
3) Rise of co-working space
The trend of future services offices is going to change. Due to high rental expenses, it is very difficult for small businesses to afford a separate office space. So people are opting for working in co-working spaces. It not only helps them to reduce rental expenses, but also to share expertise and skills. If you have free space then start working a co-working space business. It is a new business idea which is very futuristic. This is one of the best upcoming business ideas in India.
4) 3D printing
3D printing business is becoming one of the most profitable businesses nowadays. In the last few years, this is getting famous all around the globe. Initially, the 3D printers were very expensive and not affordable for several businessmen, but as time passed, the prices gradually declined and this printer is much in range now. The price of a 3D printer depends upon the specification and features you require. All you need is to purchase an equipment set for the shop and start your new venture.
5) Consumer goods and services business
Experts are of the view that the middle-class population of a few countries will go up tremendously and the country where the middle-class population is increasing day by day is seen as an emerging market. With the expansion of the middle class, the consumption of goods and services will witness a sharp inclination. It is a good opportunity for those who want to start a good and services business like starting a retail Chain store.
6) Business in real estate
With rapid urbanization every year, thousands of people are migrating to big cities. There may be several reasons behind it like finding good jobs, improving living standards, etc. Due to this trend, the need for affordable houses has increased a lot. It has created a great opportunity for the real estate industry, brokers, and construction companies to offer their services. If you want to start this business, you should have relevant experience and governmental license to operate in your area.
7) Healthcare industry
Due to changing lifestyles, people have become more prone to diseases and health care issues. According to Fortune , the Healthcare industry will grow immensely in the future.
Preventive medicines will increase rapidly and the General Health Care practices will be replaced by personal Health Care practices. If you can jump into this industry in any form, you will surely enjoy a high return in the future. This is one of the Best Future Business Ideas in India for 2025/2030.
8) Consultancy business
Consultancy businesses of any kind will be a good opportunity for professionals and experts in the future. With increasing competition and complications in the business field, people look for consultancy to sustain their business and increase their profits. There are different kinds of consultancy businesses one can start with like educational consultant agency, Recruitment firm, Career Consultancy or Customer Consultancy.
9) Renewable and Clean Energy supplies
The world is advancing at a much faster speed than expected, but still we are facing a lot of issues regarding energy. Some Asian countries are still relying heavily on traditional sources of energy like coal power plants, fossil fuels, nuclear or hydro energy which are generated from the sources that are supposed to be hazardous to our environment. At the same time, renewable energy sources have been emphasized a lot through which the environment can be saved. It is a great opportunity for those who want to start a business on a medium scale. It is one of the green and clean business ideas that you can pounce upon. This is one of the Best Future Business Ideas in India.
You may like: Upcoming Business Ideas in India [Low investment & High Profits] 10) Last-mile delivery solution company
Today, many shipping companies are facing the problem of delivering goods and services in the rural areas due to lack of proper road connectivity. You can provide the last-mile delivery solutions by setting up a warehouse on the edge of the city limits. Once the other shipping company gets there, you can handle the final miles of the trip. This may involve buying a fleet of scooters or shipping trucks to deliver the shipments to the places where regular shipping companies are not willing to do.
11) Mobile wallet payment solution
With the sharp advancements in technological development in the mobile world, people now prefer not to deal with cash transactions, whether it is payments, shopping or transfer of funds. They are looking for a mobile payment solution that is reliable, safe and secured. This business idea would require a decent amount of startup capital. Hacking and cybercrime and fraud are the few things which make this project highly risky. This future business idea has become famous post covid in 2023 onwards.
12) Home Solar Energy Set up Company
Most parts of our country receive ample sunlight throughout the year. So, there is a huge opportunity for residents to generate their own power and save money. For this, you would buy and set up solar equipment for people to install on their roofs or balconies. The solar energy so created can be connected to the main battery for the individual or the building to provide additional power. This is one of the good emerging upcoming business ideas in India.
13) Warehouse or Inventory Management for E-Commerce
E-Commerce has been growing at a substantial pace. The warehouse management company would provide fulfillment for e-commerce stores. Instead of an e-commerce store, setting up their distribution channels, buying fleet trucks, and warehouses to store the goods, this company would do it all for them. This is a larger scale business idea, but also has the potential to make a lot of money.
14) Compliance and regulation management for E-Commerce stores
With e-commerce business hitting the markets hard, it gives rise to compliance and regulations that need to be followed. This company would provide these solutions to other e-commerce companies so they could operate legally. Since the government is always looking at new laws to implement in the business environment, this idea would help many other businessmen to navigate the field of compliance and regulations.
15) Indian Culture E-Commerce Niche Store
Many people around the globe appreciate the culture of India. They like to decorate their homes with the authentic art pieces reflecting Indian culture. By setting up an e-commerce store that specifically sells these cultural items, you can start an innovative profitable venture.
16) Internet infrastructure building company
There is a significant and growing demand for strong internet connections throughout the country. Although there are internet providers, but lack of speed and connectivity issues disappoint the internet users. This leaves a business idea for starting an internet infrastructure in perfect light to execute. This business requires moderate capital that can make huge sums of money.
17) Community Generator
This business idea involves developing electrical generators that can store extra power for a small community. For this idea, one could approach different communities or towns to find the groups that need this.
18) Collaborative Economy Business
It is predicted that businesses that are based on collaborative economy models will enjoy immense success in the next few years. Some good examples are Airbnb, Uber, Ola and Lyft. These types of businesses not only help the final customers, but also assist the service providers and ultimately make commissions.
19) Biometric Sensor Company
Biometric sensors are the sensors that can recognize your retina or your fingerprints to specifically identify an individual. The rising need for higher security measures and support from the Indian government for the Internet of Things (IoT) Technology, it would not be long until people are putting biometric sensors in everything. This creates an excellent business idea to sell the sensors to companies that install them into products or services. This business can be highly rewarding as multinational companies would likely do business with you as they use biometric sensors more and more. One of the good futuristic business in India that has already kicked-in now.
20) DDOS cyber-attack prevention security company
DDOS attacks (where hackers create so much traffic to a website that it crashes the server) are becoming a common threat to some businesses in India. With fast internet speed across the country, more and more hackers are going to target companies. You can create a company that can identify the attack and prevents them from happening in the first place. Although some firms are already doing this, there is a lot of room to make money in this area. It is a medium cost business as you would be requiring server space as well as software and coding needed to be done to create a DDOS prevention company.
21) Health record digitization and sharing company
It is becoming necessary for multiple doctors sitting at different locations to access one’s medical records. For example, one patient may consult a doctor for a while, then while switching to another doctor at a different location, there is a need for fetching the previous record from the doctor which could never happen. This company would setup medical records that could be safely secured and shared between registered doctors. The great thing is that the patients and doctors would be able to see last access health data. As the block chain technology is quite new and the amount of health records is massive the company, it would take some sizeable investment. This is one of the upcoming Business Ideas in India that would take a good turn between 2023-2030.
You may also like: List of Online Business ideas with low investment 22) Skyscraper greenhouses
Land is continuously becoming a scarce resource as the population is increasing day by day. This is creating a problem of providing fresh vegetables and fruits to communities in a cost-effective and sustainable manner. By building greenhouses that are vertical like a skyscraper with multiple levels of different fruits and vegetables, one can grow more crops. This is a high-cost idea as the building has to be enabled with sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, etc. to grow the perfect crop. It is one of the trending new business ideas now.
23) P2P Lending
P2P lending is a good business model because it can help communities and people with loans. Everyone does not want or can access the bank for a loan so the p2p lending platform is a great option. Investors would like to put the money up for loans and receive a great higher interest rate. You can initiate this business by creating a safe and secure platform where people could invest their money and a way for users to create profiles with accurate credit scores.
10 Upcoming Business Ideas in India 2023
Here is the list of upcoming business ideas in India 2023.
21) Amazon FBA Program
22) Create and sell Digital platforms. This would create recurring income
23) Open a Stock broking firm. In India there are only 3% of the total population who are investing in stock markets. What if this number would increase to 5% or 10%. Means, the entire investors community would go to 2x or 10x. This creates enormous amount of opportunities in stocks, mutual funds etc., Opening a stock broking firm and providing financial advisory and investment services would be fantastic future business idea which can sustain even in 2040 or 2050 and beyond.
24) Influencer in specific niche. Promoter your products through twitter, FB and other social media platforms
25) Drone videographer for weddings and film shooting.
26) Organic farming. People especially in India is looking to have food free from harmful chemicals. It is a wonderful upcoming business ideas in India in 2023.
27) e-Bike or e-car repair workshop. e-bikes and e-cars are trending these days. Opening a e-bike or e-car repair workshop is one of the potential future business ideas in India.
28) Cyber Security
29) Set-up EV Power stations. This would be killer upcoming business idea in India where government of India is promoting electric vehicles now. This would grow at significant scale in coming years in 2030 or 2040 or 2050.
30) Biofuel production is another nice future business ideas for 2023 to 2030.
What would be Future Business Ideas in India 2025?
Future business ideas of India in 2025 would have surge in HealthTech solutions, including telemedicine platforms, AI diagnostics, and health monitoring devices. Smart home technology will also be in high demand, with companies offering automation systems, IoT devices, and integrated solutions for home security and energy efficiency. Additionally, there will be a growing market for sustainable energy solutions, such as solar power installation, energy storage systems, and energy management solutions. These trends reflect the increasing focus on healthcare, wellness, and environmental sustainability in the country
If you enjoyed this article, share it with your friends and colleagues through Facebook and Twitter.
- Recent Posts
- IREDA IPO – Issue Details, Positive & Risk Factors and Review - November 14, 2023
- 10 Largecap Mutual Funds offered maximum returns in 5 years - November 11, 2023
- ASK Automotive IPO – Details, Positive & Risk Factors and Review - November 5, 2023
- Small Business Ideas
can you explant these two topics? 1. Indian Culture E-Commerce Niche Store 2. Mobile wallet payment solution
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
About Suresh KP
Hello, this is Suresh KP , the founder of this blog. I have written over 2,500 articles on this blog covering various investment options in India. I am a Certified Investment Adviser and a Certified Research Analyst. However, I am NOT a SEBI Registered Investment Advisor . The articles on this blog are created for educational purposes only. Please consult your investment adviser before making any investment decisions.
Top Posts & Pages
- IREDA IPO - Issue Details, Positive & Risk Factors and Review
- 30+ Profitable Retail Business Ideas | Small Shop Business Ideas in India
- 50 Small Scale Manufacturing Business Ideas with Low investment
- 90+ Small Food Business Ideas with Small Capital
- 30 Best Manufacturing Business to start with 10 Lakhs or 15 lakhs
- 30 Most Profitable Transportation and Logistics Business Ideas
- 60 Profitable Small Scale Business Ideas [with low investment]
- 20+ Small Business Ideas to start in India with Rs 1 Lakh
- 10 Largecap Mutual Funds offered maximum returns in 5 years
Category of Articles
- Classroom Lessons (183)
- Crorepathi Ideas (26)
- Fixed Income (387)
- Insurance Plans (252)
- Money Saving Ideas (41)
- Mutual Funds (406)
- New Fund Offers (NFO) (123)
- Other-Ideas (223)
- Retirement Planning (48)
- Small Business Ideas (77)
- Stocks (423)
- Taxation (124)
Chat With Us
Schedule A Call Back
Our Experts are ready to assist you, Let's Connect with Us By submit your enquiry.
Welcome to Corpseed. Please type your query, and we shall provide immediate assistance.
Didn't receive code? Resend OTP
Your Enquiry has been received !!
Our legal advisor will contact you shortly.., top 15 future business ideas that will boom in 2050.
It is very well acknowledged that today's businesses are invincible, and ideas hailing from the same will shape the landscape of this booming industry. Like anyone who pitches on Shark Tank, several business ideas might have yet to take birth and empower today's world in unamingable ways. If you are willing to work on a start-up or business, this might be the right place to sneak peek into the futuristic ideas yet to revolutionize this ecosystem.
And in a reign where markets are your darts, having the right business idea might hit the bull's eye. As we continue to inhabit this space today, we will witness the magical unfolding of entrepreneurship while diving deep into a sea of ideas, which would help you acquire a foothold in the industry and amass profits.
Table of Contents
- Asteroid mining
- Automobile charging station
- 3D printing
- Online learning
- Internet of Things (IoT) industry
- Mobile Wallet payment solution
- The Biometric Company
- DNA reading
- Centre for Mental Health
- Privacy Protection Entity
- Rise in the business of Coworking Spaces.
- Consultancy Venture
- Warehouse management for E-commerce
- Home Solar Energy Setup
- Internet Infrastructure Company
--------------Blog Contact Form-------------
Besides, let us look at how futuristic business ideas can be a game-changer on a larger level. The game is only in its initial stages, but pictures the intensity of competition we witness today. Now, consider what might occur when we arrive at the year 2050. It could lead to a revolution, even beyond our wildest imagination.
Top 15 Future Business Ideas That Would Blow Your Mind
The term may be unfamiliar to you, but the idea is not. Amidogen’s asteroid mining could easily be mistaken for a science fiction film, but it proves that the concept is real. Asteroid mining involves extracting minerals and other raw materials from minor planets and asteroids in outer space. This process uncovers various valuable resources such as silver, gold, platinum, rhodium, nickel, aluminium, manganese, iron, and cobalt.
As we are in the 20th century, anticipate the current resource scarcity. It might want your wits to understand the ever-growing demands of these minerals and metals, just as the need for a futuristic business idea of Asteroid mining.
- Automobile charging station
As electric vehicles gain popularity, India's need for sustainable technology is poised to soar to unprecedented heights. This is where the automobile charging station contributes as a futuristic business idea, giving birth to electric cars that might be the innovation that the world awaits.
Even countries like India, which are still developing, are embracing electric vehicles, indicating that this could be a grand vision. Changing gas stations into charging stations could be exactly what your electric vehicles need. Let this be the next best business idea that guides innovation.
3D printing is going to cause an uproar. It will contribute to creating high demands, especially for specific materials that are going to cater to the required properties of the end parts that are going to invite developments in the aspects that are found available.
Unquestionably, the scope of 3D printing technology is highly evident and will transform industries by introducing technology for one's means. Such is how it would contribute to the landscape of integrated production. On the other hand, businesses must adopt 3D parts, hoping they fulfil the necessities. Such is how 3D printing can change manufacturing and supply chains.
It is beyond the sea of doubt how online learning will transform in newer ways and evolve into a lucrative business option for the future. As thinkers, we cannot gauge the intensity of the opportunities it is likely to offer in the future but foresee wonders caused by platforms inhabiting online.
Unquestionably, the internet is the storehouse of information, slowly and steadily becoming a hub for limitless prospects. One does not require any introduction related to the powerful weapon of online learning or education, as it reaches the remotest parts of the country today. Now imagine how far-reaching it must be. Online learning has contributed to the e-trainings, evaluation, and e-trainings. Therefore, it is going to emerge as a powerful business idea. Or it may already have.
The Internet of Things (IoT) is another fascinating idea that might turn your business into a unicorn. It is something that we are aware of, but we haven't realized the potential that it holds. To define, IoT refers to the object and its utilization by human beings linked entirely to internet connectivity in sending or receiving information.
Apparently, McKinsey estimates that IoT will have potential growth and an impact of $11.1 trillion on the economy by 2025. In India, several highly sought-after examples of such innovations include wearable devices like smart watches, smart home devices such as Alexa, and medical devices. These technological advancements are poised to revolutionize various industries and significantly contribute to their progression, rendering them immensely profitable. Undoubtedly, the internet is a treasure trove of services that will further fuel this advancement, making it an incredibly promising business idea with a bright future in 2025.
Gone are the days when individuals used to undertake cash transactions, whether shopping for groceries or transferring funds. Undoubtedly, we have come a long way in how we spend. We live in an era now that views the mobile payment solution as a top-notch service, a one-stop solution to paying for everything.
Although it boasts a secure and resilient system, one cannot simply assume its reliability in light of the rise in cybercrime and fraud. Conversely, if you aspire to venture into this business, you only need sufficient startup capital. Consider the rapid growth we are experiencing and envision how this could become the next groundbreaking concept.
- The Biometric Company
One might not be unfamiliar with the concept of biometrics and the technological prowess it holds. The biometric system is such that it recognizes retinas and fingerprints to identify any person. It is usually installed to maintain a higher security level and promote the power of the Internet of Things (IoT) technology.
This business model easily sells and is highly adopted by companies that use such technology on a larger scale. Not only is it worthwhile, but it also encourages big firms to use biometric technology on a larger level. This business idea can be a great kickstart to establishing something profitable.
It is one of the fastest-growing business ideas that helps you dwell on the health problems or issues associated with the individual.
It is a valuable indicator in determining the likelihood of an individual's illness. As a result, DNA analysis is gaining popularity, with an increasing demand for scientists to comprehend its applications and potential health breakthroughs. Nevertheless, conducting such a transfer requires substantial funding and resources to fully grasp the significance of undertaking it despite its undeniable benefits.
Believe it or not, intriguing things such as this have the potential for companies or industries to work with scientists who have anticipated solutions while making it a business idea. It is expected to rise unexpectedly as a futuristic business idea.
The current state of mental health has greatly affected our overall wellness, and it seems that psychologists and psychiatrists are not far from establishing their healthcare centres to help individuals cope with the challenges of mental health issues like anxiety, depression, and panic attacks. Healthcare facilities are anticipated to grow exponentially, impacting millions of lives. Such contributes to the new business ideas might consider
We are well aware of the risks associated with the advancement of data. In today's world, our online activities are closely monitored and can be misused. Our sensitive information includes account numbers, photos, debit card numbers, and other personal data.
As we traverse or journey from one part of the app to another, we leave our footprints that can be walked on and tracked easily. This is where privacy protection is deemed significant.
Hence, in the future, there will be a growing demand for businesses that prioritize data privacy and security, effectively safeguarding it from hackers. Moreover, this is crucial in establishing legitimacy and attracting a customer base.
One of the exceptional business ideas is starting a coworking space business. The reason is the rising demand for small businesses to avoid costly rental mistakes by opting for these flexible spaces. Unlike the four-walled monotony, the offices have stepped up the ladder and begun to work in areas that have become a reason for their boosted productivity and efficiency.
If you have available space, consider starting a coworking space business in India. It is a forward-thinking and innovative business idea, making it one of the top upcoming opportunities in the country.
It is noted that there has been a sharp increase in the consultancy business in shaping the future, and it ought to increase for the generations to come. Amid this competition, individuals mainly seek a consultancy to increase their profits while acquiring a foothold in their industry.
We are immersed in e-commerce, a thriving industry that shapes the consumer experience. However, establishing a warehouse management company would effortlessly meet the needs of e-commerce stores. Whether acquiring fleet trucks or providing storage facilities, this company handles all their requirements. Therefore, it is a futuristic business idea that can generate profits.
One of the futuristic business ideas in India is to establish a solar energy setup company. Solar energy is an unlimited power source available all year round. The residents can use this by generating their electricity and saving money. All they need to do is install solar equipment on their roofs or balconies. This will automatically connect the solar energy to the main battery of the building, providing additional power. It is no surprise that this idea is expected to be highly successful.
It is one of the business ideas that will always remain invincible due to the undying demand for stronger internet connectivity. It is evident that there exist internet providers, but they do not have a far-reaching impact due to their ineffective services, such as speed or connectivity. This is where a need for a business can be brought up. As a result, best business idea such as this need to have enough capital to make high sums of money.
Hence, these best business ideas may serve as a springboard towards a promising future, abundant with potential, opportunities, and various prospects. Considering our rapid progress, we are confident that by 2050, we will witness many ground-breaking business ideas that will transform and revolutionize the entire business landscape. No wonder this is merely the start of a new era.
EPR Certificate , Waste Management , BIS Registration , ISI Registration , ESG Reporting , E-waste Plant Setup , Plastic Waste Plant Setup , Drug License , CDSCO Registration , EPR in E-waste Management , EPR in Battery Waste Management , EPR in Plastic Waste Management , EPR in Tyre Waste Management , Import and Export Code
This portion of the site is for informational purposes only. The content is not legal advice. The statements and opinions are the expression of author, not corpseed, and have not been evaluated by corpseed for accuracy, completeness, or changes in the law.
BOOK A FREE CONSULTATION
Get help from an experienced legal adviser. Schedule your consultation at a time that works for you and it's absolutely FREE.
Thank you for your vote! Would you have any suggestions for improvements?
Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us , we hope to see you again soon. .
75 Great Business ideas for the Future 2025 – 2030
By: Author Tony Martins Ajaero
Home » Business ideas
The hardest phenomenon to predict is the future, especially if you’re still struggling to figure out what’s happening in today’s economy.
Years back, seminal inventions, such as the automobile, the Internet, and the smartphone, were all regarded with high degrees of skepticism when first introduced.
Equally important, the impact is not only cultural but economic as well. The automobile gave rise to a global network of small businesses, such as parts makers, dealerships, and service centers .
The Internet has spawned a host of online companies, many of which, such as Amazon.com and eBay.com, have grown from small operations to very large ones indeed. So what are the small businesses of the future, and where will we find them?
The fields of energy and clean tech seem to be among the ripest areas for growth, as do nanotechnology , entertainment, and the growing demands of adapting the planet to accommodate its burgeoning population–even if they might strike some of us now as being a bit far-fetched.
There’s no telling what the future of business holds but there are some emerging industries that are going to blow up in the next few decades.
Best Business ideas for the Future
1. virtual reality.
The emergence of commercial VR technologies has led to an increase in innovation, with a wide range of businesses looking for Virtual Reality opportunities in 2023 and beyond. This is exactly how it will impact the future.
Currently, we see something like 16 percent of occupations been automated—and there would be impact and dislocation as a result of these technologies in the world of work. Artificial Intelligence, spatial computing (augmented and virtual reality), brain-computer interfaces, are all set to substitute labor or complement it in some way.
How Will VR Create Jobs and Business Opportunities?
People often relate VR to gaming and headsets. However, VR is one technology, which has a real business value as well. Today, more and more businesses are coming with newer and innovative techniques to incorporate VR into their routine business processes and are trying to make their operations more productive and efficient.
Virtual reality (VR) has largely rolled out as an entertainment technology, but the (actual) reality is that VR also boasts serious business capabilities. It can be used to test-drive a product or boost customer loyalty. Virtual Reality is especially effective when it comes to cultivating a rich consumer experience and marketing your products and services.
Fast Growing Occupations Virtual Reality Will Create
These are the jobs and businesses that will come out of the virtual reality industry.
- Hologram Stylist
- Virtual Couture Designer
- Autonomous Car Licensed Specialist
- Augmented Reality Life Designer
- B2R2C Marketing Manager: In the not so distant future, B2R2C marketing managers will reach customers through robots. B2R2C marketing managers will do this by cultivating relationships with robot gatekeepers
- Personal Brain Trainer: This person will help people with disabilities or unique brain challenges to learn and use brain-computer interfaces to help them lead their preferred life.
- Chief Empathy Officer
Industries Declining Because of VR
Computers need not replace humans, but they can instead train humans wherever their work takes them. These are industries that will decline or modify because of virtual reality
- Information gathering, analysts, and researchers
- Pilots : The United States Military is already using autonomous drones that conduct surveillance and even attack without the assistance of humans. There are already companies looking into replacing their fleet of pilots with computer-assisted pilots that could be remotely aided by a few pilots if needed.
- Stock traders : Today’s stock market is full of computers that buy and sell stocks online, replacing many of the stock trader jobs that used to exist.
- Postal workers : Postal workers who sorted mail in the past were replaced by automatic sorting machines that read and sort mail faster, cheaper, and all day.
- Bus drivers, taxi drivers, and truck drivers : Self-driving cars are becoming more of a reality. With technologies already used today, like assisted driving in Tesla cars and automated Uber test cars, more companies and services are beginning to use this technology.
- Phone operators, telemarketers, and receptionists : As voice recognition and speech synthesis become more advanced, it gets easier for companies to implement these systems and harder for people to know if they’re talking to a human.
- Cashiers : Self-checkout lines are already found in most grocery stores today.
- Packing, stockroom, and warehouse moving : Robots controlled by computers are replacing jobs that involve packing or moving of goods.
- Prescription : Many pharmacies are replacing their pharmacy technicians with robots capable of separating and handling prescriptions for their customers.
2. Artificial Intelligence
Artificial intelligence is a broad and general term that refers to any type of computer software that engages in human-like activities, including learning, planning and problem-solving. Artificial intelligence today is properly known as narrow AI (or weak AI), in that it is designed to perform a narrow task (e.g. only facial recognition or only internet searches or only driving a car).
However, the long-term goal of many researchers is to create general AI (AGI or strong AI). While narrow AI may outperform humans at whatever its specific task is, like playing chess or solving equations, AGI would outperform humans at nearly every cognitive task.
First, smart cities. This is the term that has been adopted to describe cities made of buildings that are interconnected digitally and controlled through data-driven decision-making that seamlessly manages transport, garbage collection, and the distribution of (probably green) energy throughout society.
Designing the AI software or the hardware required for those scenarios could be a viable business strategy if you have the know-how and the resources. AI could even facilitate interpersonal reactions, as Samsung’s AI personalities have demonstrated.
How will AI Create Jobs and Business Opportunities ?
Although artificial intelligence is adept at processing and analyzing troves of data far more quickly than a human brain could. In this way, humans can use artificial intelligence to help game out possible consequences of each action and streamline the decision-making process.
Employers need AI talent to fulfill the company’s technological requirements. Thus, a career in AI is not only attracting the job-seekers towards it but is witnessing immense growth. To establish a career in AI, job-hunters need to possess relevant technical skills.
Fast Growing Occupations AI Will Create
Artificial Intelligence or AI career opportunities have escalated recently due to its surging demands in industries. The hype that AI will create tons of jobs is justifiable. A career in AI looks more promising than any other jobs available these days. These occupations are set to fly soon;
- Big Data Engineer
- Business Intelligence Developer
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Engineer
- AI Data Analyst
- AI Engineer
- Robotics Scientist
Industries Declining Because of AI
Bigger, higher-tech metro areas and communities heavily involved in manufacturing are likely to experience the most AI-related disruption. The following industries are set to take a hit because of artificial intelligence.
- Medicine : AI algorithms will enable doctors and hospitals to better analyze data and customize their healthcare to the genes, environment and lifestyle of each patient. From diagnosing brain tumors to deciding which cancer treatment will work best for an individual, AI will drive the personalized medicine revolution.
- Cybersecurity : USC experts say the self-learning and automation capabilities enabled by AI can protect data more systematically and affordably, keeping people safer from terrorism or even smaller-scale identity theft
- Vital Tasks
- Transportation : Driver-less trains already rule the rails in European cities, and Boeing is building an autonomous jetliner (pilots are still required to put info into the system).
3. Home & Office Cleaning Robots
The robot vacuum cleaners market is expected to register a CAGR of 13% during the forecast period, 2022 – 2026. The International Federation of Robotics (IFR) estimates that 31 million household robots to be sold between 2016 and 2019, and out of which 96% of which will be vacuum and floor cleaning robots. This is encouraging companies to invest in the market.
One of the major factors driving the deployment of the robot vacuum cleaner is the highest number of occupational injuries being recorded in the janitorial industry.
Statistics from the Bureau of Labor Statistics indicate that there are 2,384,600 building janitors and cleaners. Companies are spending about USD 60 billion on average annually. The factors like these are boosting the demand for robots vacuum cleaners.
Used as a supplement to human employees, cleaning robots eliminate the need for workers to perform many simple and repetitive tasks and allow them to focus more on complex, thought-intensive tasks that robots cannot perform (at least, not yet).
How will Robot Create Jobs and Business Opportunities?
Many of today’s robots are more collaborative than ever, often complementing and assisting their human co-workers. These collaborative robots, or co-bots, work side-by-side with humans, helping companies and workers become more productive than ever before.
According to research firm Loup Ventures, today’s industrial robot market accounts for the highest potential of all robots sales (61%), however, due to advancements in computers, artificial intelligence, and motion sensing capabilities, collaborative robots will be one of the fastest growing markets in the robotic space—accounting for 34% of all industrial robots sold by 2025
For building service contractors (BSCs), robotic cleaning machines can yield a powerful advantage in an industry facing tremendous competition and high turnover. Robotic cleaning machines can also help companies repurpose existing workers.
Fast Growing Occupations These Opportunities Will Create
In the cleaning industry, robot have the ability to take over most of the chores. Today in industries, we are currently seeing the application of;
- Floor Cleaning Robots
- Duct Cleaning Robots
- Window Cleaning Robots
- Special-Purpose Cleaning Robots
Industries Declining Because of Cleaning Robots
- Maid service industry: In the United Kingdom, the Hefter Robot Cleaner is currently employed in the janitorial department of both Manchester Airport and The Queen Elizabeth II Hospital. The Hefter model can clean more than 200,000 square feet per day.
- Janitorial industry
- Duct Cleaning industry: Many companies have now developed robots designed especially for the task of crawling through air ducts and eliminating dust and debris from them.
- HVAC industry
- Window cleaning industry
4. Automated Digital Marketing
Surveys have shown that 80% of businesses want chatbots in 2020, and by 2022, chatbots will help businesses save $8 billion every year. Although the job risk estimates vary, economists agree that automation and artificial intelligence technologies will continue to transform the nature of work.
Some workers will lose their jobs to automation, others will get new jobs, and many will need to acquire new skills to transition across occupations.
How will It Create Jobs and Business Opportunities?
When robots named Pepper are taking orders at Pizza Hut, it’s safe to say that we’re entering the era of automation. Traditional jobs are being automated out of existence on a daily basis. And it’s happening in every industry, from healthcare to marketing.
On the other hand, a marketing automation funnel can only be created and set up if someone comes up with a digital marketing strategy, decides which metrics to track, and actually creates all the content.
In other words, as more companies adopt marketing automation, content creation and strategy services will also be in higher demand than ever before. So not all marketing jobs will be automated.
Fast Growing Occupations This Opportunity Will Create
Companies that use marketing automation in the development and execution of their tactics have improved conversion rates, grown revenues, and become more efficient. For that reason, the following jobs are popping out of the industry;
- Creative Marketing Laboratories
- Operational Marketing Factories
- Automated Ads
Industries Declining Because of Automated Marketing
With today’s self-serve kiosks and chatbots popping up all over the place, there’s plenty of reasons for people in certain sectors to wonder whether or not their current job will even exist in the next couple of years. For marketers, the worry is much the same.
Automated outreach services are quickly becoming more and more advanced as are AI-based programs like Siri, which rely on voice-recognition. These industries might take a hit.
- Content Generation Businesses
- Email Marketers
5. Remote Working
The percentage of workers permanently working from home is expected to double in 2023, according to a survey from Enterprise Technology Research (ETR). The world witnessed a historic shift in the 2020 job market due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
While some companies used to offer the ability to work from home as a perk, it has now become the norm for most businesses. By 2025, an estimated 70% of the workforce will be working remotely at least five days a month. Many companies are also planning a new combination of remote and on-site working, giving rise to a hybrid work model.
In-person meetings might be reserved for brainstorming sessions, introducing new projects, or team-building exercises, while remote days would be for work that can be performed individually. The office could be redesigned and reorganized by getting rid of cubicles and creating more collaborative meeting spaces
How Remote Working Will Create Jobs and Business Opportunities
Remote work can create jobs and business opportunities because with the current pandemic that the world is still struggling to come out from, businesses and organisations have recognized that there are certain jobs that can easily be carried out remotely.
So in future, they would prefer to outsource majority of their job tasks. As such, people whom were not able to get the jobs initially due to distance and other concerns can now have access to them.
Effective digital leaders know that software like Office 365 is revolutionising online productivity and communication; and technology like 4G/5G and shared public Wi-Fi are providing the power.
In descending order, these are the 10 most rapidly growing career fields for remote workers in 2023.
- HR and Recruiting
- Accounting and finance
- Graphic design
- Customer service
- Mortgage and real estate
- Internet and e-commerce
- Project management
Industries Declining Because of Remote Working
Remote work has been shown to increase worker productivity, but it can lead to isolation and stress as the line between work and home blurs. There are also concerns that the lack of serendipitous encounters with coworkers could stifle creativity and reduce team cohesion. These are the industries that could take a hit from the rise in remote work;
- Travel Agencies
6. Virtual Assistant
Before the VA uprising, it was thought that human skills, especially those relating to cognitive tasks, cannot be reproduced through technology. But innovation in the VA market has proven this assertion to be false. In fact, today, virtual assistants are now a new workplace reality.
Homesteads are now accustomed to the various AI-energized, voice-controlled assistants we have today like Alexa, Google Assistant, Siri, and Cortana.
Use of virtual assistants (VAs) powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to automate cognitive tasks of humans, aid in real-time speech recognition and intent analysis is steadily demonstrating its impact in the modern industrial scenario. It is predicted that 1.8 billion people will use smart assistants by 2022 worldwide.
How VA will Create Jobs and Business Opportunities
Executive virtual assistants will change the world of work with the;
- Launch of smarter virtual assistants
- The amalgamation of VAs with IoT
- Analytical VAs for predicting the best scenario
- A personal assistant for every employee
Fast Growing Occupations VAs Will Create
As consumers become more reliant on their virtual assistants in their personal lives, it is expected that demand will increase for virtual assistants in the workplace, with a delineation between the consumer market and enterprise.
Virtual assistants are already emerging in the workplace as taskmasters, completing repetitive tasks and freeing up time for workers to focus on more complex tasks. Again, with the application of Internet of Things (IoT), things are set to get even more rosy for the virtual assistant industry.
In the manufacturing world, many machines are starting to be operated through voice-control. In the office setting, it’s possible that IT solutions could be run in the same fashion with voice-control of machines. Soon, we could be joining meetings with a voice command, instead of dialing in the long meeting ID and password.
Industries Declining Because of VA
Virtual assistants do not necessarily cause an industry to decline, what it does majorly is to reduce the number of people a company would have to hire when they open up for business. Some of the job positions that are usually contracted out are;
- Personal assistants
- Secretarial duties
- Dictation and Translation
- Customer Service
- Web Design, Development & Maintenance
- Marketing and Social Media management
- Administrative Work
7. Drop Shipping
Drop shipping is a business model where the retailer doesn’t actually keep the inventory in his or her possession neither does he or she process the orders. All orders are fulfilled and shipped directly from a wholesaler. This allows the retailer to focus on the marketing side of the business.
With the right technology, it is easy to facilitate online shopping and delivery to the customers, even in rural areas. These factors are currently propelling the growth of the Drop shipping market.
At present, Drop shipping has moved from traditional stores to the online sphere, which makes shipment possible anywhere, as majority of the population has access to Internet. Less investment is a beneficial part of Drop shipping, thus allowing new start-ups and entrepreneurs to enter and launch companies in the industry.
Additionally, as per the China Internet Information Center, China’s online retail sales surpassed US$ 1.29 trillion in 2018. Several smart products such as smart speakers and smartwatches are favored by consumers of this region, with sales upsurge of 80% year-on-year. Sales of cosmetics and furniture also achieved swift growth even in China.
How Drop shipping will Create Jobs and Business Opportunities
With the outbreak of the coronavirus, a lot of jobs were lost. As the situation of things started easing off bit by bit with the release of an effective vaccine, a lot more people want to go back to work, but the jobs are no longer there. A lot of people have now fallen back to drop shipping as a main source of income.
The fact that you are not in charge of any merchandise neither are you involved with shipping makes drop shipping the ideal business to start right at home. You only need system, phone, and internet connection.
Niche Ecommerce Businesses
Industries Declining Because of Them
Local retail businesses
8. Coworking space
The growth of the co working space industry has been limited by the tremendous increase in the number of employees working from home because of the coronavirus lock down. A recent report reveals that in March 2020, operators of co working spaces saw a 50% decline in revenue.
As businesses are starting to reopen around the world and people are going back to their workspaces, the reality of co working spaces going forward is getting more pronounced, though it will include a priority on the health and safety of the operators and members.
However, working 100% remotely seems unlikely, since human connection is one of our most important needs, along with safety. Governments may have lifted lock downs and restrictions, but it’s still up to individual organizations to figure out ways to reopen their workplaces safely.
How it will Create Jobs and Business Opportunities
In a post-pandemic economy, it is possible that only the biggest companies will have the budget to maintain headquarters, while businesses without the financial resources may scrap the idea of having a physical location altogether.
Others may decentralize their physical presence and open regional hubs wherever their workers are located, whether that’s in the suburbs, mid-sized cities or across the country entirely. While the future remote workforce is expected to grow, many will still want a place to connect with others in person.
Co-working and community spaces are uniquely positioned to fill this void. People will always need, and will be looking for, a place to connect, find community, and to find a purpose. That’s what brought people to co-working spaces in the first place, and this is what will sustain the industry.
A short report from CBInsights shows the “office of the future” will probably have voice tech systems to avoid touching, as well as autonomous cleaning solutions. It will have air-improving systems to make us more productive and sensors to count people in rooms, along with a wellness check at the entry.
So for one, the cleaning industry will expand because of co working spaces. Also, it will create more jobs in the tech industry as there will be need for high tech voice and motion sensor devices. In addition, there is a new creation called the Mobile Office Pod. This is a revolution to the co working space.
If the co working space industry truly recovers after the pandemic, online business meeting applications might take the hit since businesses will no longer be conducted online. In fact, even now, the prominence of apps like chat box, zoom, etc have been taking a nose dive because industries are starting to come alive.
9. Online course/virtual learning
The concept of traditional education has changed radically within the last couple of years. Being physically present in a classroom isn’t the only learning option anymore — not with the rise of the internet and new technologies. Nowadays, you can have access to quality education whenever and wherever you want, as long as you have access to a computer.
Over 30 percent of higher education students in the U.S. are taking at least one distance course. Online education is expected to increase to $1.96 billion by 2022 from $247 million in 2016. It is approximated that online education users will grow to by the end of 2022 to 9.6 million.
As students’ progress to higher classes in school, they seek more autonomy and intellectual freedom. Online learning can help them pursue highly individualised learning programmes, possibly even college level courses. These, combined with hands-on exercises, real world exploration, and thorough assessments, can be highly beneficial to their learning progress.
There’s often access to very diverse material such as videos, photos, and eBooks as well, and tutors can also integrate other formats like forums or discussions to improve their lessons.
Some of the jobs that the virtual learning industry it will create are;
- Online tutors and lecturers
- Learning software creators
- Online Publishing
- eBook writing app creators
- Graphics designers
- Illustration and Illustrators
- Content creating apps
- Accommodation hostels
- Public libraries
10. Content Marketing
Content marketing is a strategy that involves using blog posts, videos, emails and other web content to attract and retain customers. It is a relatively new field that’s evolving every day, which makes predicting the future of content marketing very difficult.
SEO has and always will be an important part of content marketing. Having said that, the future of SEO will rely less on technical signals and more on authority and social signals both of which require brands to produce more relevant, useful, entertaining and inspiring content.
Content marketing will be transformed by technology. While the written word will never completely disappear, multi-media storytelling will be a requirement. Content will be built for scale: Short snippets to popular augmented reality views; avatars to share expert opinions in virtual reality; longer-form pieces targeted to micro-niche groups rather than for broadcast on social media.
Content marketing will be about hyper-targeting at scale, or using an editorial approach to engage ever-smaller groups of people with relevant video, photo, immersive and written content.
Online video already accounts for 74% of all online traffic, whilst traditional media and advertising continues to fall. Video is able to be easily repurposed into other formats (audio, blog posts, transcriptions, slideshares etc) making it the most adaptable and reusable method of content creation.
- Augmented reality Industry
- Virtual reality
- AR/VR technology industry
- Language processing app creators
- Content writers
- Interactive Infographic creating
- AI content writing templates
- Machine generated content apps
- Subject matter experts
- SEO experts
11. Consultancy Business via Zoom or Skype
As the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic drags on, there have been many questions about what (or even where) the workplace will be in the future, particularly for people who work at companies based in traditional offices. Video-based conference calls on platforms like Zoom, Skype, Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, Cisco Webex, etc. are – like it or not – with us to stay.
It’s an approach that literally overnight went from something unusual to completely mainstream, and the remote workplace has created habits that we’re not going to be able to simply walk away from. Yes, there’s a growing awareness that it’s possible to have too much of a good thing – that is, too many video calls.
As a result, the number and length of video-based meetings will likely decline somewhat over time, but they aren’t going to disappear. They are starting to evolve, however, thanks to the immense competition among the different platforms and the critical factor that programmers who are creating these tools have to use them extensively as well.
Connectivity technologies like 5G and enhanced versions of Wi-Fi (specifically Wi-Fi 6E) will be critical in the consultancy industry because of the absolutely essential need for high-speed connections (and ideally a backup connectivity solution in case one of them isn’t working well) when attending to clients.
Thankfully, we’re starting to see many more mobile PCs that integrate these technologies come to market from major vendors like Lenovo, Dell, and HP, with more on the way. In addition to enhanced hardware, we’re starting to see companies look at new software solutions to both ease the back-to-office process, as well as improve the overall employee experience.
In the case of the former, companies like Cisco are leveraging their position as providers of in-office wired and wireless networking equipment to create solutions like their DNA Spaces indoor location service. Companies like Citrix and VMware have been seeing strong interest in some of the virtual desktop solutions that they have for enabling easy remote access to all the applications a consultant may need.
Citrix is taking the concept even further by building a series of micro-apps within its Citrix Desktop that can be used to check on the physical and even mental health of employees via simple surveys and check-in procedures.
- Hardware tech creators
- Virtual desktop solutions
- Micro-apps that can check mental health of consultants and their clients
- Physical consulting
- Co working spaces
12. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is the process by which an affiliate earns a commission for marketing another person’s or company’s products. The affiliate simply searches for a product they enjoy, then promotes that product and earns a piece of the profit from each sale they make.
The sales are tracked via affiliate links from one website to another. Affiliate marketing is a popular tactic to drive sales and generate significant online revenue. There is a 10.1% increase in affiliate marketing spending in the United States each year, meaning that by 2022, that number will reach $6.8 billion.
Affiliate marketing involves an affiliate/influencer signing up to an affiliate program offered by a retailer to promote and sell their products for a commission. The affiliate promotes the services or products of the brand by using their own unique link.
This link then sends traffic to the brand’s website. Small businesses need a simple way to recruit marketers to help sell products. And small online marketers need a simple way to gain commission from the traffic they drive. Affiliate marketing solves both problems.
- EBay Partner Networks
- Small scale Online retailers
- Social media influencing
- Local retailers
13. Data Crunching
The era of big data is just getting started, with many firms eager to tap vast new databases to gather more info on their customers, their competitors, and even themselves. The challenge isn’t just crunching numbers; it’s making sense of them, and gaining useful insights that can be translated into a business edge.
14. App Development
Marketing and market research are two growing fields where the use of data is exploding. With the right gadgets and know-how, you can position yourself for this time bomb business.
15. 3D Printing Shop
We have mentioned manufacturing a few times in our guide but there’s an elephant in the room to watch out for… and it is 3D printed. The basic idea underlying this business is fabricating items in low cost printers. There is plenty of hype but 3D printers are still extremely expensive.
When you need a need a new lens cap? Print it! That’s the idea behind this. That’s the way of the future. Instead of the long processes and procedure of fabricating in a factory and shipping the item wherever it’s needed, 3D printers are expected to produce everything from architect models to sinks to spare camera parts.
“It’s already happening at service bureaus. It hasn’t happened at a physical shop like Kinko’s, but it’s very possible and soon. 3D printing could revolutionize the way that everybody gets their products. Starting with a more traditional approach, manufacturers could create industrial-sized facilities to print items en masse for sale.
If those printers are standardized, then one investment of manufacturing equipment can be used to print all sorts of products without the need for dedicated assembly lines.
Personal printers will only become more popular, however. Right now they are a bit expensive for the average person but, if everybody is in the business of printing their own goods, then commerce may move into the digital sphere as printing schematics are bought and sold.
That said, the 3D printing community focuses heavily on open-source technology right now. Places like the Thingiverse offer thousands of schematics for free and so the corporatization of the space may take some time if it happens at all.
Like with many emerging technologies, you could start a business selling parts or repair services for printers. You could also offer online services in education for constructing and maintaining 3D printers but, as the Internet becomes more sophisticated, a lot of that information may be available for free unless you have specialized knowledge.
Most 3D printing uses plastic right now but early metallic printing exists and is only going to get better. We have 3D-printed food, too, but it’ll get even more sophisticated in the future. This means that food services can benefit from automation and cut back on the cost of employees.
16. Computer Engineering
A lot of software development is done overseas these days, but the need for high-level computer experts able to tie systems together is still strong. In finance and investing, for instance, high-speed computing is increasingly a prime competitive advantage . And most big companies will need networks that are faster, more seamless, and more secure.
17. Asteroid Mining
Right now, this idea is slightly beyond sci-fi. The idea underlying this future business is exploiting and exploring space. Since resources are running out here on Earth, the value of rare metals and minerals may someday be worth the cost of lunar or asteroid mining, especially when you consider that deep sea drilling requires investments of billions of dollars.
If you realize that everything we hold of value on earth is in near-infinite quantities in space, you realize there will be vast wealth created on the space frontier. Many entrepreneurs are not concerned with the difficulties inherent in mining an asteroid; as they are already convinced it’s possible and lucrative.
18. Scientific Research
New technology will continue to generate breakthroughs in medicine, manufacturing, transportation, and many other fields, which means there will be strong demand for workers schooled in biology, chemistry, math, and engineering. Some areas that show particular promise: biotechnology and biomedicine, nanotechnology, robotics, and 3D printing, which allows the manufacture of physical products from a digital data file.
Migrating from one platform to another is a pain and as technology improves, there’s going to be an increase in need for migration services, so that platform users won’t lose data while moving across SaaS platforms.
20. Robotics Mechanics
Robotics is the backbone of automation, which we’ve already brought up several times, so you should see how important it can be for future business. Who made money during the gold rush? The ones who sold shovels, of course. If automation is a sure thing, getting into the rental or supply of automated machinery could be a viable business strategy.
Let’s go even further and talk about humanoid robotics. That’s robotics technology used to create machines that can fulfill human interactions and occupations. Toyota has already showcased its T-HR3 robotic avatars that allow human beings to control robots remotely.
Then there are the robots who don’t need a human behind the wheel and are being developed for research, bartending, acting, space work, and education. That puts a lot of industries at risk, naturally, but there are always people needed to make and maintain those machines.
That could be you and your business if you play your cards right. Like with automation, you could sell consumer robotics or rent them out to other businesses that require some robotic muscle. You could require said automation too and that could reduce costs and make other forms of business more affordable.
Right now, robots are scrubbing floors but they cannot wash dishes. Thousands of robots have been blown up or damaged by improvised explosive devices in Iraq and Afghanistan. So robot mechanics already exist. But we’re talking about something as ubiquitous as a computer repair shop .
The world robot population is growing rapidly, with an estimated 13 million robots by the end of next year, according to IFR World Robotics. Many are industrial robots, but personal robotics is growing rapidly, with research robots doing dishes and ironing. Soldiers risk their lives trying to save bots on the battlefields. It will accelerate massively.
This idea is about making things smaller than it was half a century ago. As satellites get smaller, the costs of launching them get lower. That’s the major limiting factor. Nano satellites and the even-smaller picosatellites can be packed with all sorts of useful equipment that have business applications.
The types of nanosatellites and microsatellites that can be built by small companies and universities will become more robust. We’re heading in a direction where small teams and small companies will be able to do far more in smaller packages.
22. Smartphone Repair Services
The high competition in the smartphone market, leads to the dramatic price reduction and in turn it has increased the usage too.
Now everyone afford to get at least one smartphone in their hand. Luckily, there are no much smart phone repairing services are out there. As it opens a wide opportunity, without any doubt it would serve as a best small business to start now.
23. Kids Friendly Apps
Kids are your future customers, so gaining their loyalty now isn’t a bad idea. JWT Intelligence also cited the connectivity of kids as a big trend for the future starting from now. According to Common Sense Media, three-quarters of kids have access to a mobile device.
This spells a big business opportunity for anyone who can create products or design apps just for kids. And, if they also happen to be educational or promote good health, you’ll win their parents over, too. You can start small by designing a few kid-friendly apps and see where your business goes from there.
What Future Trend Exist in the Healthcare & Biotechnology Industry?
When thinking about the future of business, many entrepreneurs overlook the medical sector because of how intimidating it can be. You don’t need to be a doctor to capitalize on emerging healthcare and wellness trends (though it certainly does help).
If you live in the US or somewhere else with private medical operations, you may have an idea of a product or service that will be needed in the future. It could be a product or supplement that will see increased demand over the next few decades.
With AI and more sophisticated data collection methods, businesses can also provide health services with more accurate pricing and insurance rates. If you have biomedical expertise, you could even start a business in gene editing.
While there are ethical barriers to the practice, they are likely to diminish in the future if the benefits are shown to outweigh the costs. If that happens, you could be there to capitalize on demands for gene editing for medical or even cosmetic purposes.
If you’re in the transhumanist camp, you probably think the healthcare sector will get really interesting with human augmentation and other developments once thought to be the realm of fiction. Could you put things in place to capitalize on those business opportunities in the future?
- Genetic research and engineering
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Botox clinic and Body reconstruction services
24. Body Part Making
This has to deal with the use of degrading polymers and stem cells to engineer tissues . This is not about growing a foot or an arm in a lab. It’s about growing skin or tendon or muscle–in other words, single types of tissue. But the possibilities are immense.
For instance, a Connecticut company already has the tech and they are working to heal ACL tears without taking tendon from another part of the body to surgically repair it. The company uses a degrading polymer placed where a tear occurred and lets stem cells in the blood do the healing.
Using a device that looks like a high-tech shoelace, it’s braided. It looks like about a 5-inch shoelace from your sneaker made from very small fibers, like smaller than a human hair.
25. Stem Cell Pharmacy
Even though it is promising, the political atmosphere concerning the issue is really charged. This concept is concerned with healing with cells moves medicine away from drugs. Stem cells are already used to model diseases and test new drugs , but as the technology advances, stems cells may actually push drugs aside.
Even now, stem cells are showing promise for degenerative diseases and regrowing cells after surgeries. Pharmacies full of drugs, however, could well be replaced with pharmacies of cells that are more natural and work better.
This is the use of nanotechnology for the reparation of cells. A report commissioned by the British Government earlier this year, “The Shape of Jobs to Come,” flubbed in suggesting that nanotechnology would lead to subatomic medical treatments and hence, nanomedics. We’re on board with nanotechnology providing advances in medicine, but this was a problem of size.
Bruce Donald, a computer science professor at Duke University, has been creating microrobots that could possibly insert electrons into neurons in the brain. The world’s smallest untethered, controllable robots, Donald’s nanobots are about 60 microns wide (200 could fit on an M&M;). It’s not hard to imagine medical applications for the robots.
27. DNA Design Firms
If you don’t know, reading DNA gives clues to disease. At this junction in the history of human existence, DNA reveals some diseases, much more to come if we invest in this area.
But testing DNA for patterns that correlate with diseases won’t disappear so easily. BioNanomatrix, a Philadelphia company that provides technology solutions for reading DNA, is working on a grant to get DNA sequencing under $100 by 2022.
The long-term possibilities of cheap DNA testing involve a better understanding of aging and endless possibilities for new ways to cure and treat disease. The great dream is that you take a person’s DNA when they are a baby and you profile it in a very thorough way, which can make easy the prediction of the health status of the baby.
28. Wellness and Natural Health
The wellness and natural health industry will most likely exceed the mainstream healthcare industry in the nearest future. So, natural health experts and products will be in great demand.
What Future Opportunities Exist in the Sustainable Renewable Energy & Power Industry?
Renewable energy is the vanguard of current sustainability efforts. We’ve brought it up a few times already in this guide, so it’s no surprise that the green energy sector is a virtually guaranteed growth opportunity moving forward.
Solar, wind, geothermal, and water power industries will only expand over the next few decades until they provide us with most of our power. If you can edge into them and carve out a place then you may have a business, but the earlier you get in, the better.
Solar panels are being placed everywhere, from windows, cars, and even clothes to charge personal electronics like phones or smartwatches. If you’re in adjacent industries then you could incorporate photovoltaic technology into your business to make it more sustainable.
- Alternative energy
29. Biofuel Production
There are different forms of bio-fuels and different sources for it too that won’t hurt the pocket. The fuel is so cheap and to think that it can actually be also made from waste and to crown it all, bio-fuels doesn’t emit smoke like the conventional energy sources like kerosene and petrol we have around here.
You can start to produce your own biofuel too and create your own invention that would run on biofuel. It could be a generator, a tricycle or even a motor vehicle.
30. Power Storage Business
Uninterrupted power supply systems also known as UPS or inverters are gadgets used to store energy, so that when there is absence of power, the UPS can be used as a backup source of power. UPS are used in hospitals, schools, information technology companies, individual homes and almost every company out there. You would definitely make good money from selling this hot item.
31. Solar Powered Office
With tax breaks, advances in core solar technologies and a new generation of gadgets, fairly soon you will be able to power your entire SMB with the sun. State-funded renewable energy programs mix tax breaks and direct grants to drive solar deployments. Outfits like PowerFilm Inc. are developing custom-made flexible solar panels that can power literally anything.
32. Wind Energy Installation
A lot of people are also embracing wind energy. It’s not uncommon to see an entire community that runs on wind energy. You could set up a wind farm in your area and have people pay you to supply their houses with wind energy. Like solar energy , wind energy is cost-effective.
33. Solar Water System
Water is very essential and everyone knows that water pumping machines sap a lot of energy. You could start a business that helps people install water pumping machines that run on solar power and makes it cheaper and easier to pump water.
The future is already here and if you intend to be part of the relevant class of the society in the days to come, then you should invest in any of this business above. You should also know that most of this business is in the field of science and technology which need loads of research years before the products can be commercially viable, so the time to start is now, not later.
What Future ideas Exist in the Auto Engineering Industry?
34. car charging station.
It’s common knowledge that electric vehicles is already in the U.S. Auto market and hundreds of charging stations have been built, thousands will have to be built to cater for the increasing consumers. The all-electric Nissan Leaf completely sold out before the car even arrived in U.S. showrooms.
With that kind of demand, the charging stations to get those cars running are also going to be in high demand. The idea is to ensure that people don’t hesitate to buy electric because they’re worried about fueling. The key is that they fuel a little differently.” In general, the cars take hours to charge, so stations are needed where cars are parked.
35. Jet-Pack Dealership
The idea is hinged on personal flight. It is actually commercially available right now but has not been embraced by consumers. An aircraft company is already taking orders for the first commercially available jetpack. It’s recreational, so you’d need to go fly in a field somewhere, rather than to work.
It’s also expensive, stating a price of $100,000. If that price comes down, however, it’s not hard to imagine that folks might want to fly to work instead of drive. That is, until air traffic looks like the freeways of today.
36. Car Sharing Business
Car sharing or car sharing (US) or car clubs (UK) is a model of car rental where people rent cars for short periods of time, often by the hour. They are attractive to customers who make only occasional use of a vehicle, as well as others who would like occasional access to a vehicle of a different type than they use day-to-day.
The organization renting the cars may be a commercial business or the users may be organized as a company, public agency, cooperative, or ad hoc grouping.
37. Electric Car / Transport
One major expense that people undergo daily is motor vehicle fueling. Imagine a world where you didn’t have to fuel your vehicle. You can develop your own electric vehicle or employ people to develop one and sell the idea to you for reproduction.
Let’s start with an idea that’s tied to those sustainability efforts we mentioned earlier. As world governments move to become greener, some hope to ban Internal Combustion Engine vehicles in 2030. The banning of so-called ICEs would propel the fledgling electric car industry to the mainstream.
As a business, you could provide electric car tech or improvements. Most people can’t jump into manufacturing EVs without prior experience but you can look at creating tech, both hardware and software, to improve people’s experiences.
A big barrier to the proliferation of the electric vehicle industry is the infrastructure. There need to be charging points all over society to make electric vehicles possible. Some think that gas stations will make the transition to an electric vehicle charging point.
If that is going to happen, you could buy up a gas station for relatively cheap once their business tanks, turn it into a charging point, and wait for the money to roll in on four wheels.
Speaking of, you can also offer electric transport in areas where that infrastructure is in place. As sentiment turns away from fossil fuels, your gas-guzzling competitors will need to spend money to adapt or fall away one by one. If you’re early, you’ll be a dominant market force before they even realize their business is outdated.
Lastly, people are going to “break down” even in electric cars. They’ll lose power and, in areas with lackluster infrastructure, they’ll need somebody to come out in a truck and recharge them. There are problems, like the sheer weight of large batteries and the fact EVs can’t be towed.
Established car service providers are already providing electric vehicle cover by finding solutions. A small private company operating in urban areas with competitive pricing can undercut the big names, however.
What Future Trends Exist in the Defense and Security Innovations Industry?
38. Privacy Protection Firm
The use of smartphones connected to different grid of information has exposed our information to those who want to steal it. The need for data protection and reputation management growing rapidly. From credit-card numbers to photos from the latest kegger, more private information is online than ever before.
Businesses need to protect that information, and individuals need to be careful with it. Right now, states are only now beginning to pass laws that require companies to have written security plans to prevent data breach. Beyond data, a cottage industry is developing in the field of reputation management.
Future Agriculture and Agro-allied Industry Trends
39. . meat grower.
Can you imagine growing meat in the lab? That is what this is about. Even though this is already been done but the taste is not there yet. Using techniques that come out of stem cell technology, numerous groups of scientists have grown meat in the lab. Stem cells are placed on scaffolding and soaked in nutrients to grow.
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) are behind the push for lab meat. In 2008, the group offered a $1 million prize to the first group that can grow commercially viable amounts of chicken meat in a lab. New Harvest is a nonprofit founded by Jason Matheny in 2004 to do just that.
40. Vertical Farming
Single-story, high-tech greenhouses save significant amounts of water and increase productivity. So why not stack them up and makes cities self-sufficient? The idea for vertical farms came from an infectious disease ecologist, Dickson Despommier, who turned his knowledge of parasites into a way of looking at cities.
“Instead of the city behaving like a parasite, it should be a symbiant. The future city has to take a big lesson from nature and start behaving like an ecosystem.” By that, he means zero-waste cities.
41. Water Trading
Water is becoming scarce. It has been said that water is the oil of the 21st century. But humans don’t need to drink a liter or two of oil every day. Early signs of coming conflicts over water are already apparent around the world and in the U.S., where the Southwest is ever-thirsty.
Water issues are a coming tidal wave, especially considering the amount of water needed for agriculture. People will actually make a choice: I could drink this water, or I could let my plants drink this water. Soon this element is going to be the subject of conflicts and wars. If you don’t know, Bottled water already a billion-dollar business.
Two out of every two people love pets and they are more popular than ever, and some of them get medical care that’s practically fit for a human.
The BLS expects the need for vets to rise 36 percent by 2022.Every household owns a pet. But due to the hurry burry lifestyle most of them have find no time to take care of their lovable pets which makes the pet care to be considered as the best business to start in 2014.
According to “American Pet Products Association” this pet care industry grows by 5%each year. Pet care industry includes the services like pet sitting , pet mobile grooming and assisting the people who want to grow farm animals like bees and chickens in their home located in city etc.
Entertainment and Tourism
43. holographic theater.
Right now, the idea is beyond 3D. The hologram of today is a clever version of an old illusion called Pepper’s Ghost. In the mid-19th century, the trick was done with thick glass between the audience and image that could make a figure appear to be floating in the air.
Current illusionists use highly reflective polymer, invisible to the audience, to create life-size images. A top application for the technology is using holograms for real-time telepresence for meetings. The capacity already exists for numerous people in different cities to appear on stage on another continent, in real time. Of course, hologram theaters could replace 3D, as well.
44. Lunar Tour Guide
This is a form of pay to play lunar travel and will be available in the next few years. Accessing space used to only be the province of governments or large aerospace giants. That is no longer the case, with numerous companies sending paying customers into the heavens. That may go a step further, with lunar missions, in the next five or 10 years.
Ever since Eugene Cernan stepped off the moon on Dec. 14, 1972, the moon has been devoid of human contact. The next person to return may well pay for the right to do so. Space Adventures has commenced the business, by planning a lunar mission for tourists in the next three to four years.
45. Space Hotel
This is a form of space tourism and it is targeted toward the upper echelon of our world. The punchline is that we are now seeing the birth of the Googles and Apples of the space business . There are a number of companies working on space hotels.
At the forefront is Bigelow Aerospace, which launched two prototypes of space hotels and currently plans a commercial space complex by 2014. Called Sundancer, the hotel is expected to have space for up to six people on a short-term basis. A Russian company called Orbital Technologies is also racing to have the first commercial space station.
Finance and FinTech Trends
- Equity Financing ( Venture capitalism, Angel investing )
46. Accounting Firm
To start a small accounting firm, you won’t need a strong economic and financial background. Your investments are just a professional degree and of course a practical accounting knowledge. Regardless of the nature of the business, everyone requires an accountant.
So if you are an accounting whiz, consider starting the accounting firm. Provide your best, regardless of the size (small scale, medium scale or large scale) of your clients. Because satisfied clients are the best advertisements to your business .
Internet Services Technological Demands
47. web designing.
Nowadays every small to large businesses have started to establish their online presence through websites. It has created a huge demand for web designers. Starting a business in the web design is more economic. All you need are just a PC with internet connection and a bit of creativeness.
So, if you are in the field of technology or completed your study in computer science, when it comes to choose among the best businesses to start right now, starting the web design and development company should be your ultimate choice.
48. SEO Firm
This is related to Web designing, as the demand for the good SEO services seems quite high. Every webmaster who holds a website want to be found by the search engines and people to increase their profit margin. You can even provide SEO services from your home.
To survive the competition, make sure, your learning curve is not going to end at any time soon. Equip yourself with every new search engine updates and change your SEO tactics regularly.
49. Social Media Consulting
With the dramatic increase in the popularity of social networks like Facebook and Twitter, businesses are deeming it more necessary than ever to start using these platforms for reaching out to prospects.
This has led to a huge demand for marketing consultants who advise businesses on how to promote and market their products and services on social networks; and this demand will keep increasing for as long as social media continues to remain relevant.
50. Outsourcing Agency
Due to the current state of the economy, businesses are looking for ways to cut down cost and streamline their operations.
One way businesses are trying to achieve this is by outsourcing to freelance contractors what used to be in-house functions; such as human resources, accounting, and IT related tasks. If you can setup an outsourcing agency, you are in for huge profit potential.
51. Automated Translating Services
Globalization in all the areas has actually created a tremendous demand for the translators. Without requiring any big investment in the upfront, you can simply start your business as a freelance translator. All you need is a sound knowledge in the languages you are going to deal with. Remember though, just being aware of the languages will not be sufficient to carry out an effective communication.
52. Freelance Marketplace
Companies are increasingly turning to freelance and contract workers to fill the skill gaps in their staff. It’s not hard to imagine that you could build a whole company around providing freelance services of one sort or another.
According to Freelancer.com, which lists more than a million freelance projects on its site, the most in-demand freelance services are data entry , academic writing, Excel projects, data processing, Web search and Facebook-based jobs.
Some freelance gigs pay by the project and others pay hourly and the rates can vary greatly. But as you gain more experience, your earning potential will soar.
53. Instagram Consulting
In its annual trends report, The Future 100 — which highlights the big and small trends to watch this coming year — JWT Intelligence reported that more and more companies are using Instagram as a marketing tool.
According to the report, the social media app reached 400 million users in 2015, and the number of companies with more than 100 employees using Instagram for marketing is expected to reach 48.8 percent in 2016. Despite Instagram’s growing popularity, not all brands know what they’re doing on the app.
54. marriage counseling and therapy.
There’s now widespread recognition that mental health is as important as physical health, which is likely to increase demand for professionals in this field. The Bureau of Labor Statistics expects the need for marriage and family therapists, as one example, to grow 41 percent by 2022.
55. Home Care for the Elderly
Due to the ever-aging population in the United States and other developing countries , there is an increasing demand for independent living by the elderly. And any businesses that can cater to this need by offering personal home care products and services to the elderly; with respect to physical therapy , grocery shopping, cooking, etc will be of great relevance for years to come.
56. Services for Retirees
Everyone wants to live a good life even after retirement . And it is expected that by the year 2022, 80% of workers born in North America will be older than 50; a statistic revealed by Entrepreneur magazine.
This trend will open huge opportunities for businesses targeting adults that are over 50, who are looking to enjoy a blissful retirement. Such businesses include retirement real estate , retirement recreational services, nutritional counseling to help seniors look better, etc.
57. Care for the elderly with special needs
As there is an increase in the number of elderly people with temporary or permanent disabilities and ailments, there will be an increasing demand for services that help such people — such as skilled nursing and medical care for the elderly .
58. Box Subscription Services
Box subscription services are popping up everywhere in the food, beauty and even pet product sectors, ready to deliver goods right to your door each month. One of the perks that keep customers coming back for more is the idea that these subscription boxes are carefully curated just for them based on their likes and interests, and each month, the boxes’ contents are a surprise.
Find a unique product category that’s still untapped by the box subscription industry, or find a way to put a new spin on an existing service, and you could have a lucrative business on your hands. Keep it as inexpensive as possible, offering cheaper products will help you stand out from the competition.
Future Opportunities in the B2B Industry
59. mobile marketing consulting.
Due to the ever-increasing number of people who surf the web using mobile devices like Smartphones and tablets, businesses are now realizing the need to adopt mobile marketing as a way of targeting prospects that use mobile devices.
This has led to an increase in the demand for mobile marketing consultants. Since indicators are suggesting that mobile devices will continue to dominate for a long time (just as the need for mobile marketing), there’s a huge opportunity for mobile marketing consultants.
60. Employee Monitoring Services
Due to the technological development, now most of the jobs can be done without leaving your doorsteps. According to the recent study there will be more than 1.3 billion employees work in mobile fashion by 2015. The question here is how the employers will keep track of their employees work?
This is where the role of employee monitoring services come into play. Now this industry makes use of “vehicle tracking time clock, mobile time clock apps” to monitor their employees.
But still when it comes to billing and payroll, employers require a dedicated staff member to manage all these. So consider starting a company in this sector that provides effective employee monitoring services and additional human resource functions in an outsourcing fashion.
The boss earns a lot for good reason: His job isn’t as easy as it might seem. Effective management in the future will require basic business knowledge plus the ability to oversee operations in many locations and countries, and some technical know-how.
Anybody who can improve a unit’s performance while lowering costs should rise quickly. The BLS and IBISWorld also expect growing demand for some support fields such as human relations, benefits administration, and event planning .
62. Testing Services
Apps, mobile-friendly websites and e-commerce have become must-haves for every business. Often, however, they don’t work properly. One reason is that businesses don’t always test their applications or software carefully enough; meaning testing services are now in hot demand.
For example, one company, SOASTA, offers cloud testing services for clients. And there’s room in this market for growth — a service that specializes in niche testing, for instance, would have an edge over broader testing services.
63. Environmentally-Friendly Business
With sustainability becoming such an important part of the future, it’s a good idea to have an environmentally-friendly business over one that’ll get suffocated by legislation or a twist in public sentiment. Here are some business ideas based around environmental friendliness:
- Sustainable construction materials/services
- Organic/vegan catering
- Bicycle renting and repair
- Consulting other businesses on how to become green
- Upcycling and reselling old furniture
- Providing reusable plastic bottles and other resources
- Apps/software geared around sustainability
Those are just some of the environmentally-friendly businesses that are likely to have a place in commerce over the next decade. When forming your own business idea, keep the environment and how your business may affect it in mind.
64. A Business Using Drones
Next, drones, the bane of air traffic controllers everywhere. Drones are here to stay and are going to revolutionize photography, videography, and product delivery in the future. Ecommerce companies like Amazon have already started offering their Prime Air service.
If drones become the next big thing, you should make sure your business is compatible with this emerging industry. You can offer your own deliveries using drones or you could set up a satellite business that repairs or offers parts to companies that use drones.
Problems with drones at the moment involve power lines, restricted airspaces, control range, the weather, and people knocking them out of the sky for fun or to try and steal their precious cargo. Can you solve any of these problems and put your business ahead of the competition?
Flying drone tech may also advance to the point of creating passenger vehicles. The first-ever drone limo service already exists but it’s only going to become more mainstream in the future if it takes off.
65. A Business In Digital
For our final future business idea, let’s explore the digital world some more. What is done digitally has more and more relevance to the real world and that’s probably going to continue. If you’re thinking about a business in the digital future, you need to understand blockchain.
It has quickly become a mainstream position that b lockchain is the future of data storage, so you should know what a block and a chain are to capitalize on future markets.
While you can read about the blockchain for hours, all you need to know is that it is a digital record of transactions and contract agreements that is transparent yet fully anonymized. You may have heard about it in the cryptocurrency space but make no mistake, it can be implemented in finance, healthcare, and anywhere else where a contract needs to be signed and stored.
Another fruitful development that comes from the blockchain is NFTs, Non-Fungible Tokens that essentially turn a piece of data into something unique. Yes, they’re being used for frivolous digital art purchases right now but, like the blockchain itself, they are much bigger.
NFTs enable whole new business models, especially for creators like artists and musicians who can program royalties into pieces of data.
That means when their art or music gets sold on in the digital marketplace, the original creator of the NFT gets a cut from that secondary transaction. If you’re a creative or have experience managing creatives, a business making use of NFTs can use those functions to generate recurring income.
As things become more digitized, people are going to expect instant and on-demand services that will either be facilitated by automated software or employees that work remotely. For businesses based on advising and consulting, optimizing for speed and convenience will be incredibly important for your future business.
And finally, all that data needs to be secure. While the blockchain helps to secure our data, security will still be a top priority. You could start a business that creates and maintains security software to keep everybody’s data safe, from governments to small-scale businesses.
If you’re thinking of any business involved with digital, you’ll need to be a customer for stringent security protections too, so factor that into any growth plans you may draft. You’ll probably need to pay for digital security to keep your business safe, whether it’s just a part of your business or the entirety of an Internet-hosted, service-providing business venture.
65. Food Trucking
A December 2012 study by Intuit and Emergent Research predicted that revenue from the food truck industry will reach $2.7 billion by 2017.
A truck is a much less expensive investment than a brick-and-mortar restaurant, and according to Mobi Munch founder Josh Tang, the failure rate for food trucks is just 10 to 20 percent (as opposed to 60 to 90 percent for restaurants). With the right equipment and some great recipes, you can have your mobile eatery up and running in no time.
66. Marijuana Cigarette Maker
This is already in the black market but this idea is built on the legalization of drugs. California’s legalization measure didn’t pass on Nov. 2, but California and a number of other states are already well into a gray area of legalization. Further, legalization advocates say the vote itself was as step forward.
It elevated and legitimized the discourse about marijuana legalization like nothing ever had before. It shifted the debate from whether marijuana should be legalized to how. For the small pot farmers and joint rollers, business is good, and few are looking forward to the Phillip Morris of weed. That doesn’t stop the push for legalization.
5 Factors to Consider When Considering a Business idea for the Future
Now that you’re thinking about the future and what it means for your potential business, you should look for four key features that your business has covered. If your theorized business doesn’t have one of these covered, it’s a proverbial chink in your armor that could put your business at risk in a hostile market.
1. Will My Business Benefit People In The Future?
This is another important question you need to answer. It seems that social responsibility is becoming more prevalent in the corporate world… or at least the perception of social responsibility.
This means that the industry will be in a much stronger position, in terms of marketing and relevance to the buying decisions of clients, if there’s some cause or beneficial outcome from the business.
Think about what the business landscape will look like in the next decade and whether your business may offer something for the citizens of the future.
2. The Business Industry Should Be Trending Upwards
If it wasn’t already obvious from our first section, your business’ industry should be trending upwards over time in both popularity and usage. The usage of the products or services offered by that industry is more important but popularity and brand presence are what propels industries and the companies within them across generations, so it’s ideal to have both.
Usage is easily found in marketing research and earnings reports of top industrial leaders since that’s just how much engagement the industry is getting from customers. As we said, this isn’t really feasible if the industry hasn’t been formed yet and you are the industry leader, but that does come with its own advantages.
Popularity can be gauged in some of the ways already detailed above, like online trends and how many industry publications and influencers there are buzzing around. While popularity generally goes hand in hand with usage of industry products/services, you don’t want to join an industry that everybody talks about but nobody is actually buying.
3. The Business Should Have Money-Making Potential
Next, your business should have the potential to make money. Obviously, right? Yes, but the potential profit margins between industries, and even companies within those industries, can vary wildly.
As the world becomes more digitized, there is every chance that future businesses can eliminate a lot of overhead that has historically cut into profits. Instead, there would be more upfront costs for the hardware and software needed to get started.
Think about the logistics of how your business will function. Does it operate solely online and provide services or intangible products? That cuts away a lot of the supply chain and the middlemen who take their own cut.
Even in the supply chain, the rise of robotics in aiding manufacture and transport is likely to cut down on employment costs for some. It may be possible to rent automated manufacture and transport equipment or you could take a financial hit to buy your own machinery to save money in the long run, and possibly rent to make a side income.
Take everything into account and this will help you determine just how profitable your business can be when everything is established and operational.
4. The Business Should Have Automation Potential
Since we’ve mentioned automation, that brings us to the next criteria. While there are many debates over what automation will bring, nobody is arguing one fact – automation is the future. From the farming plow to the printing press and then the Internet, we have consistently found ways to expedite labor processes to make them timelier and more cost-efficient.
These give rise to new industries and improve many others while declining those who cling to older, outdated technologies and ways of doing things.
Now that you’ve made sure you’re not hitched to a dying industry, your business idea will benefit greatly from automation potential. You’ll still have employees if you grow enough, and there will be businesses that use human labor more than robotic labor, so it all depends on what exactly your business is.
That said, your future business idea will be in a much stronger position if it can reap the benefits of an increasingly automated world. Automation can save entrepreneurs time and money that past businesses couldn’t, so you can inject more cash and more consideration into your company to improve it.
5. The Business Should Adapt To New Trends & Technologies
Just like an entrepreneur needs to have perseverance, businesses need to have endurance. Your business idea should be able to ride the waves of new technologies and trends, which will disrupt the status quo and shake up everybody’s slice of the market. We can’t predict the future but we can have an idea that won’t get dethroned by an emerging technology any time soon.
Businesses that are immune to industrial changes are hard to come by, if not impossible. There is always a new development or a new social trend that can come along and harm your business. If you’re reading this, you’re much better off focusing on adaptability instead.
Adaptable businesses aren’t immune to those changes but they are equipped to handle them, weather the storm, and even turn negative situations to their advantage. A common example is climate change and the ongoing sustainability movement that is sweeping the world.
Many industries have risen off the back of this movement while others have been adversely affected. As activism continues and more world governments think about legislating green energy, you’d best believe your business idea should be able to operate sustainably.
Whether governments follow through on their sustainability plans is a whole other topic, as is the feasibility of abandoning things like fossil fuels, but it’s always better to be safe than sorry.
Anticipating and overcoming challenges like these are key to being a successful future business. Even if the challenge never rears its head, being prepared for everything is the mark of a resourceful entrepreneur.
- Recent Posts
- 15 Best Practices for Developing a Community Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
- 10 Best Food and Meals for Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
- 7 Best Bunk Beds for Homeless Shelter - November 1, 2023
150 The Most Needed Future Business Ideas 2030-2050
Feb 8, 2023
In this article, we’ve collected 150 the most needed future business ideas for 2030-2050. As we believe, new technologies and new inventions are the future and the most profitable fields in business.
Currently, out of 10 richest people in the world, 7 are people who have earned billions thanks to the Internet, innovation and focus on future solutions. Without the latest technological advances, these people wouldn’t be where they are today. That is why now, when new, emerging industries are being born, one should realize that those who make the best use of technology, new niches and discoveries of the future will most likely be the new richest people of the world.
THE MOST NEEDED FUTURE BUSINESS IDEAS
1.4D PRINTING 4D printing is an advanced form of 3D printing that involves the creation of objects that can transform themselves over time. These objects will have the ability to change their shape and properties in response to external stimuli like temperature, moisture, or light. In the future, 4D printing will revolutionize fields like medicine, engineering, and architecture by enabling the creation of smart, adaptable materials and structures.
2. JET PACKS & FLYING ACCESSORIES PRODUCTION, SALE & RENTAL Flying like a bird was the eternal dream of people. Now it is possible and already there are quite a few companies that sell jet packs and other types of flying devices. Examples of jet packs businesses are jetpacks production and sale, jetpacks rental, jetpacks flying schools, jetpacks flying sports (like a quidditch from Harry Potter), as well as providing services using jetpacks (such as pruning trees, cleaning gutters, transporting tourists to mountain tops, or to uninhabited islands at sea etc.).
3. QUANTUM COMPUTERS PRODUCTION, SALE, RENTAL & SERVICES Quantum computers will revolutionize many computational domains. Just as the invention of the computer started the IT revolution and led to the creation of the mobile phones and Internet, just as quantum computers will allow for the computational revolution, the effects of which are so far hard to imagine. The basic difference between computers and quantum computers is that old computers based their calculations on bits. The bit could have a value of 1 or 0. Quantum computers rely on qubits. The qubit values can have values not only 1 or 0, but except for 0 or 1, they have a full range of intermediate values. An example of a company that creates quantum computers is D-Wave Systems .
4. WEAPONS FOR DEACTIVATING ROBOTS (PRODUCTION AND SALE) Humanity is already on the verge of creating robots based on artificial intelligence. This is associated with huge opportunities, but also with an endless threat to the existence of humanity. By creating something that could potentially destroy humanity, be prepared for the worst case scenarios. Therefore, along with the development of work on AI and robots, the development of work on techniques for their deactivation, control, destruction and defense against them will develop. A robot deactivating weapon will be needed not only for the army and police, but will also be useful for private individuals – who want to defend themselves against spy robots or robot-robbers (entering the garden and home through the chimney, sewer pipes, ajar windows, or ventilation pipes, and other even the smallest gaps).
5. ROBOTS PRODUCTION, REPAIR, ACCESSORIES & RENTAL A huge niche that will be used in every area of life. An example of large business niches related to robots are: robots taking care of disabled, children and elderly, house and garden cleaning robots, robots repairing all kinds of defects and destruction and also a whole range of different robots that will replace different professions and different work done by people. Both production and sales, programming, plugins and operating systems for such robots will be a huge new niche in business. Robot rentals, courses and trainings in robot operation and management, as well as companies offering the services of entire teams of robots that will be able to perform tasks such as house construction, infrastructure, space bases in the group faster and cheaper will certainly become an important new type of business. or help during disasters and natural disasters.
6. LAB-GROWN HUMAN BODY PARTS People are willing to pay any money for longer lives and health. Because the human body is aging and undergoing mechanical diseases and injuries, replacing organs with new ones will be necessary for a longer life. There are various organs growing plans. One of them is organs printing (almost like in a 3D printer).
7. LONG LIVE MEDICINE AND PHARMACY With the development of science, people live longer. Extending life, however, involves the need to perform certain medical procedures and operations. The most important elements of long-live medicine are probably: restoration of damaged tissues, creating and implanting artificial body parts (e.g. artificial uterus), implants and prostheses ,
8. VR COMMUNITIES, GROUPS, GAMES, SPORT AND EDUCATION VR is a niche greater and wider than it may seem. In addition to unlimited possibilities of creating games in VR technology, it will be possible to apply it to many other areas of life. Examples are rehabilitation, learning new skills and education, coaching, networking, VR conferences, clubs, organizations with their members meeting in VR.
9. SPACE “FEDEX” – SPACE DELIVERY SERVICES Product shipment from Earth to space and back. Maritime and air communications have played a key role in globalization. Thanks to air, sea and land transport, it is possible to provide many valuable goods and international trade. The transport on the Earth-Space line will also play a great role. We already know in space that there is a mass of valuable goods such as elements, gold, fuel, etc. The key to their exploitation, however, is effective interplanetary transport.
10. VERTICAL FARMING Vertical farming is the answer to the increasing population density on earth, and also probably the best way to grow food in the future in space, underground, underwater or in bases on other planets. An example of future farming can also be microgreens production. They can be grown even in a basement without the sun, using lamps, as in this film .
11. CYBER SECURITY As more and more money, businesses, work and information is on the internet, there is a growing demand for cyber security. Internet crime is often so advanced that you need protection from specialists to protect yourself from it. Examples of services and businesses related to cyber security are: Protection of private data, the service of cleaning private data in various websites, protecting databases, computers, smartphones, IT systems, as well as the protection of applications and devices that have access to the Internet. Various types of security programs as well as encryption programs and technologies that prevent access will also meet increasing demand and will be worth more.
12. PLASTIC RECYCLING Imagine a device that turns all plastic garbage into ready-to-use pieces of plastic ready to be printed from them in 3D printers. Or imagine a device into which you throw in used plastic, which instead produces new, clean carrier bags, or plastic cutlery. These types of examples are only a small part of the possibilities and potential of plastic recycling. Recycled plastic can be a valuable commodity. Considering how much “free” plastic is currently in the oceans themselves, it can be said that plastic is a free raw material that is just waiting to be collected, processed and sold for profit.
13. BLOCKCHAIN There are many usages for blockchain technology. Thanks to it, we can create securely encrypted messaging apps, it is widely used in banking, where it is useful for increasing accuracy and facilitating the transmission of information. Other uses for blockchain are securing critical infrastructure, voting over the internet, and finally, it is primarily used in cryptocurrencies.
14. MEDICAL EQUIPMENT SALE AND MANUFACTURING Medicine is the business of the future. However, for medicine to function, it is necessary to manufacture various objects, things and accessories. Examples of such goods are: hospital accessories, items and equipment, equipment for medical personnel as well as various technologies and applications related to health care. As we’ve seen recently, even masks and gloves can be a billion-dollar business.
15. ONLINE EDUCATION Education is a valuable asset for which people pay a lot, for example, when going to university. The possibilities that the Internet creates for education are enormous, which is why it is also associated with very large money that can be earned in this niche. ideas for a business related to online education are primarily: e-teaching and e-tutoring, online courses, portals offering courses and lessons for their members, but also in the future e-universities, e-trainings and new generations of ways of acquiring knowledge.
16. ENERGY PRODUCTION The demand for energy increases very much every year. The most important future energy types are probably hydrogen fuel, helium-3, electricity from renewable sources, biofuels and new types of energy. High hopes are also associated with obtaining energy from lightning. Undoubtedly, one of the most profitable types of energy and fuels for production will be those used for space flights. The demand for fuel to fly into space will certainly increase significantly.
17. HIGH QUALITY ORGANIC FOOD In recent years, food has become very cheap but the quality has also declined as farming has become intensive, often placing the emphasis on quantity rather than quality. For this reason, as more and more business analysts predict, healthy high quality organic food will be one of the most important and profitable future business ideas. More and more people are aware of what they eat and attach importance to the quality of what they eat. For this reason, in recent years we have seen a surge in the popularity of healthy natural foods. Businesses that have a great chance to succeed in this area in the future include: health food stores and organic delicatessens, organic fast food, organic restaurants and food trucks, organic food subscription and food boxes, as well as apparatus and tools and research services that allow you to examine the quality of given food and products.
18. MEAT AND OTHER FOOD GROWN IN LABORATORIES Modern technology already allows some tissues to be grown in laboratories. Perhaps in the future it will turn out to be more profitable to produce fresh steaks and chicken breasts in the laboratory.
19. METAVERSE The metaverse, or virtual world, is a revolution on par with the invention of the Internet. In the metaverse, you will be able to organize events, create, sell, buy, socialize, make money, and invent new ideas and inventions easier, faster, and with fewer restrictions. What’s most revolutionary about the metaverse is that there will be no restrictions, except those managed by the owners or managers of the metaverse. It is already apparent that there will be many metaverse. Each will be different, and each will offer many unique opportunities. This is one of the most amazing future business ideas that is currently experiencing its early infancy and will revolutionize the world.
20. 3D PRINTED BUILDINGS This is another one of the future business ideas that are already under development. As mankind improves all major processes also construction must be improved and automated. Construction and real estate are one of the most important parts of the economy. The demand for new buildings will probably always be high, especially since humanity will start colonizing other planets.
21. LASERS PRODUCTION Lasers already have medical and military applications today, but it is certain that lasers that are cheaper and more effective will have even more applications in the future. Examples of laser business ideas include laser meteorite protection systems, laser security for safes and homes, and laser lighters and accessories for everyday use.
22. SKIN CLEANING MOBILE DEVICES AND ROBOTS Robots and programs will increasingly displace humans and normal professions, and this is likely to be the case for beauticians and dermatology services as well. Robots with mega-sensitive sensors and measuring devices will be better able to tell what kind of dermatological problem we are dealing with and will be able to perform given treatments or cleanings more efficiently, paying attention to details and being more delicate than humans.
23. BIG DATA Data of the size of thousands of terabytes or petabytes – allows analyzing phenomena and behavior of people on a large and wide scale, it is useful for companies and entrepreneurs, it is also used for machine learning
24. DATA TRADING & RESEARCH Databases are already very important today and are often worth a fortune. Because such databases are often inaccessible or even secret, accessing them, analyzing them, or buying them outright will become an increasingly large and important business niche.
25.ANTI-DRONE ALARMS &ACCESSORIES FOR DEFENSE AGAINST DRONES Things like these and also devices for catching and neutralizing drones. they will become more and more needed as the number of drones owned by criminals and normal people increases.
26. FARMING ROBOTS PRODUCTION, SALE, REPAIR & ACCESSORIES Although agriculture has undergone many revolutions in recent decades, there are still many jobs that are done manually by humans. There are still many things that can be improved in agriculture, and no doubt agricultural robots using artificial intelligence will be able to do a lot of good (e.g., analyzing crop health and maturity, removing weeds and rime, assessing irrigation levels and analyzing crop health, conducting manual work such as pruning trees, etc.).
27. SHEEP GUARDING ROBOT-DOG Another robot used in agriculture can be robots involved in guiding, guarding and caring for herd animals such as sheep, some species of birds, cows horses and many others. Such robots can analyze their health, protect them from hazards and notify veterinarians when the animal starts getting sick.
28. 3D PRINTING 3D printing is already quite popular now, however it is still one of the most promising future business ideas. Thanks to the development of technology and increasingly better printers, soon as specialists predict, instead of ordering a product from the store, we will be able to print it in a 3D printer after paying a fee.
29. SPACE BUILDINGS, REAL ESTATE, BASES AND BUNKERS BUILDING AND SALE Other ideas like that are shields protecting against asteroids, space prisons, space banks, seed banks and many more valuable types of buildings that might be perfect to locate them in the space.
30. SPACESHIPS AND SPACE STATIONS PRODUCTION, SALE & RENTAL A very valuable idea among the future business ideas is also the production of accessories necessary for space rockets, space stations and life in space.
31. SATELLITES TRACKING WHAT IS HAPPENING ON EARTH Such satellites will be able not only to track the weather, but also to analyze various atmospheric, chemical, social and military phenomena on earth. Satellites already have various functions and have a whole lot of usages. It is certain that satellites will be used more and more often also by private companies and will play more and more roles, therefore everything related to satellites is a good idea for a business of the future.
32. SATELLITES WITH RADARS AND SENSORS Exploring what is happening in space and detecting other space satellites and spacecraft will become a much larger and more valuable business than it already is. An example of such bizz are private sensor satellites searching for resource deposits for private mining companies.
33. COMMERCIAL PASSANGER FLIGHTS TO SPACE AND BACK It’s not hard to imagine that just as the aerospace industry has grown on Earth over the past few years, so will the spaceflight industry. Imagine that if Elon Musk with SpaceX is the equivalent of the Wright brothers with their first airplane, then what will be the space equivalent of today’s budget airlines.
34. FOOD, MOST NEEDED PRODUCTS AND AIR PRODUCTION IN SPACE Eating in space is another of the top future business ideas that is sure to be worth billions if humanity successfully conquers space. Where there are people there will have to be met basic physiological needs and food is one of the most important such needs.
35. SPACE DEBRIS CLEANING UP There are many rubbish already in space in Earth’s orbit. These are primarily broken old satellites and the remains of rockets sent into space. Because these types of objects can pose a threat to the earth’s hybrids and people in space, cleaning them is a very important future-oriented business.
36. SPACE SIMULATORS With the help of advanced computer simulations it will be possible to predict many things that will be necessary for space exploration. Location of valuable deposits, tracking valuable goods as well as threats – computer simulations based on physics, mathematics, chemistry and big data will be essential for this.
37. SPACE MAPPING & NAVIGATION TECHNOLOGIES AND SYSTEMS Think about how much Google Maps and various other mapping and navigation companies are already worth today. The same, but on a larger scale will soon be needed in space too!
38. SPACE TOURISM For example low orbit parachute jumping or traveling in orbit and back to Earth, or visiting a space station.
39. SPACE HOTELS The most luxurious hotels on earth will not match the first space hotels. Initially, space hotels will cater mainly to billionaires and very rich people. Over time, as is typical with new technologies, space hotels will become more popular and even less wealthy people will be able to afford them.
40. ASTEROID MINING Nowadays, there is a lot of talk about the depletion of natural resources on Earth. Fortunately, the cosmos is vast and full of all kinds of raw materials and substances, even the rarest ones such as gold, diamonds and platinum. It’s more than certain that we will also discover new elements and substances in space that will have applications in the future. One of the easiest ways to obtain such raw materials will be asteroid mining. Asteroids are often of great value because they often come from distant parts of space and are therefore rich in rare elements.
41. SPACE MINING AND COLLECTING OF RESOURCES IN SPACE This idea is not only about mining and gathering resources on asteroids. It is also possible to obtain raw materials and fuels such as helium-3 from the moon and outer gas giants. Perhaps in the future it will also be possible to obtain certain raw materials from the stars.
42. ZERO GRAVITY MANUFACTURING It is likely that the production of certain goods will be cheaper in space due to the absence of gravity, which allows for unique production processes. Such products that can be produced in space include protein crystals, micro-encapsulation, computer chips, and many others. Zero gravity manufacturing could provide a lucrative business opportunity for companies looking to produce advanced and cost-effective products.
43. HYPERTELESCOPES Hypertelescopes are ultra-powerful telescopes that use a unique imaging technique to capture incredibly detailed images of objects in space. These telescopes could provide new insights into the universe and could be used for scientific research, astronomy, and even space exploration. Developing and manufacturing hypertelescopes could be a promising business venture for those with a passion for space and technology.
44. SPACE HABITATS As humanity explores and colonizes space, the need for livable and sustainable habitats will increase. Space habitats could provide a home for astronauts, researchers, and even tourists. Building and designing space habitats that can support human life for extended periods of time could be a profitable business opportunity.
45. PRODUCTION OF SPACE COSTUMES, OVERALLS & CLTOHES FOR ASTRONAUTS The conquest of space requires new types of clothes adapted to other conditions. Space suits, overalls, and other clothing items must be specifically designed to withstand the harsh conditions of space. A whole bunch of new accessories will also be needed. Designing and producing space clothing and accessories could be a lucrative business venture for those with expertise in materials science, engineering, and fashion design.
Read also: TOP 20 Space Business Ideas That Will Be Worth Billions
46. FLEXIBLE DISPLAY With the increasing demand for flexible and foldable screens, creating a business around the development and manufacturing of such displays could be a promising idea. These displays can be used in a variety of applications such as smartphones, smartwatches, and other wearable devices.
47. DRONE DISPLAY Using synchronized drones to display images and videos can offer a unique and immersive experience in entertainment, advertising, and even military operations (e.g. drone swarms that will look from a far distand like a plane or UFO object). With the growing popularity of drones, this idea has the potential to attract a wide range of customers.
48. 3D SCANNING As the demand for 3D printing continues to rise, there is a need for 3D scanning services that can convert real-world objects into digital models. This business can cater to a range of customers, including artists, architects, and product designers.
49. PROGRAMMING AGENCY In today’s digital age, businesses are in constant need of skilled programmers and developers to create and maintain their online presence. A programming agency can offer a range of services, from web development to app development, and help businesses stay up-to-date with the latest technology trends.
50. NANO-TECHNOLOGY Nanotechnology involves the manipulation of matter at the molecular and atomic level. This field has the potential to revolutionize various industries, including healthcare, electronics, and energy. A business that specializes in the development and commercialization of nanotechnology products and services can be highly lucrative.
51. SMART RINGS & OTHER TYPES OF SMART-WEARABLES With the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT), smart wearables such as smart rings, watches, and glasses are becoming increasingly popular. A business that focuses on the development and manufacturing of these devices can cater to a range of customers, from fitness enthusiasts to healthcare professionals.
52. NEW GENERATION WEAPONS There is a constant demand for new and more effective weapons, both for civilian use, police and military applications. A business that specializes in the research and development of advanced weapons technology can offer a competitive edge in the market and attract customers from various sectors.
53. DELIVERY AND TRANSPORT USING DRONES Delivery and transport using drones is a future business idea that is already taking off. Drones have the potential to revolutionize the way we transport goods, particularly in urban areas where traffic congestion is a problem. Companies can use drones to deliver packages and parcels, reducing delivery times and costs. However, there are still some regulatory and technical hurdles that need to be overcome before this business idea can be fully realized.
54. RUNNING ACCELERATING SHOES Imagine ordinary, comfortable shoes the size of snickers in 2040, after which you are able to run up to 40 miles per hour without much effort. A special sole with jet technologies could make this possible.
55. NEW GEN. EXTREMAL SPORTS Advancements in technology are enabling the creation of more advanced extreme sports. With the development of high-quality accessories, such as shoes and gloves incorporating futuristic technologies, sports such as parkour, tightrope walking and climbing will be revolutionized, and the limitations of physics will no longer be a barrier for humans. This will lead to the emergence of a variety of new businesses within this category, as people love sports and excitement.
56. SMART GLASSES Smart glasses are a potential future business idea that could revolutionize the way we interact with technology. These glasses would incorporate advanced technologies such as augmented reality and facial recognition, allowing wearers to access information and perform tasks hands-free. This business idea has significant potential for use in a variety of industries, including healthcare, education, and manufacturing. However, the technology is still in its early stages, and there are many technical and regulatory hurdles to overcome.
57. SMARTPHONES Smartphones have been around for over a decade, but the technology behind them is constantly evolving. Future smartphones will incorporate even more advanced features, such as augmented reality, artificial intelligence, and virtual assistants. Additionally, as 5G technology becomes more widespread, smartphones will be able to connect to even faster networks, enabling new possibilities for communication, entertainment, and productivity. Future entrepreneurs can take advantage of this by creating innovative new apps, accessories, and services that enhance the user experience of these powerful devices.
58. SMART WATCHES & SMARTH HAND BANDS Smart watches and smart bands are wearable devices that offer a range of health and fitness tracking capabilities, as well as notification and communication features. As the technology behind these devices continues to improve, future smart watches and smart bands will become even more sophisticated, with features such as blood oxygen monitoring, ECG readings, and advanced sleep tracking. Entrepreneurs can take advantage of this trend by creating innovative new wearables, developing specialized software, or offering customized health and fitness coaching services.
59. NO-GRAVITY HOTELS No-gravity hotels are a futuristic concept that offers guests the opportunity to experience zero gravity or low gravity environments, similar to those experienced by astronauts in space. These hotels can be built in orbit or in specialized facilities that simulate zero gravity. As space tourism becomes more accessible, no-gravity hotels could become a sought-after destination for adventurous travelers.
60. MARRIAGE COUNSELING AND THERAPY Marriage counseling and therapy is an important service that helps couples navigate challenges and strengthen their relationships. As divorce rates remain high and mental health awareness increases, there will be a growing demand for effective and personalized marriage counseling and therapy services. Entrepreneurs can capitalize on this trend by offering specialized counseling and therapy services, creating online platforms for virtual sessions, or developing new tools and resources to support healthy relationships.
61. DRONES PRODUCTION & SALE The largest companies producing cars today are huge and very profitable enterprises. Similarly, it will be soon with companies that produce drones. The demand for drones is and will grow so much that, without a doubt, their production and production of accessories for them is one of the most profitable and unquestionable businesses of the future.
62. E-TEXTILES E-textiles are the future of wearable technology, integrating electronic components into fabrics to create smart clothing. These clothes will display graphics and animations, monitor the health of their wearers, provide sports training data, and offer various other wearable tech functions. They will revolutionize industries like fashion, sports, and healthcare by providing real-time data and insights.
63. PRIVATE SECURITY AND HOME AND BUSINESS SECURITY In the future, private security will be a growing industry, as individuals and businesses seek to protect themselves from increasing security threats. Home and business security systems will be more advanced, integrating AI, facial recognition, and other technologies to enhance security measures. Private security will also provide physical protection, cybersecurity, and risk management services to clients.
64. HIGH QUALITY FACE MASKS AND BREATHING FILTERS The events of recent years have highlighted the need for high-quality face masks and breathing filters that can protect individuals from pollution, bacteria, viruses, and toxic substances. In the future, these products will continue to be in high demand, and new technologies will emerge to improve their effectiveness and comfort.
65. ELDERLY CARE The demand for this type of service arises as a result of the phenomenon of aging population. Home care for the elderly, food delivery, cooking and catering, physical activities and rehabilitation with a trainer or physiotherapist, or technical assistance and assistance in dealing with everyday matters are examples of businesses for this niche.
66. PRODUCTION OF RARE CHEMICAL ELEMENTS AND SUBSTANCES The demand for rare chemical elements and substances will continue to grow in the future, as they are essential for a wide range of industries, including electronics, medicine, and energy. The production of these substances will require advanced technologies and processes, as well as careful management of resources and environmental impact. As a result, the production of rare chemical elements and substances will be a key area of innovation and investment in the future.
67. BODY IMPLANTS & PROSTHESIS Implants and prostheses will not only serve people with disabilities, but will also be used by healthy people who want to gain superhuman abilities and capabilities. This is a very broad niche in the business of the future, which will lead to the development of people-cyborgs, and people who have capabilities like Marvel movie characters. All of this will soon be possible through the use of the latest technologies, which are increasingly easy to combine with the human body.
68. STEM CELL TREATMENTS Stem cell treatments will become increasingly popular in the future as they hold the potential to treat a wide range of diseases and medical conditions. As technology and research progress, more effective and accessible stem cell therapies will be developed, leading to a greater demand for these treatments. Businesses will have the opportunity to capitalize on this growing market by developing innovative and effective stem cell therapies.
69. HOLOGRAM DEVICES Hologram technology will have significant applications in various industries such as entertainment, education, and children’s toys. In addition, businesses will develop devices that can project 3D objects from the metaverse into the real world, creating new opportunities for immersive experiences. The demand for hologram devices will continue to grow as more people seek out interactive and immersive experiences.
70. STEALTH TECHNOLOGY Stealth technology is a wide range of technologies that make vehicles and flying objects invisible to radar and human eyes. Such technologies can have a wide range of applications not only in the military, but also in everyday life (for example, to cover buildings during construction in the city center, to hide objects that are unpleasant to the eyes, and can also have a wide range of applications in entertainment, toys, amusement parks and accessories for homes and gardens).
71. SONIC WEAPONS Sonic weapons are devices that emit powerful sound waves capable of causing physical harm to humans and animals. In the future, sonic weapons will continue to be used by the military, but they may also find applications in law enforcement and crowd control. Businesses will have the opportunity to develop and market sonic weapons to these industries, as well as to develop countermeasures to protect against them.
72. EXOSKELETONS This is an already-developing technology of the future that will have tremendous applications in helping people with disabilities, the weak, soldiers, physical workers, and will also have widespread commercial applications (e.g., combat sports athletes wearing exoskeletons, or exoskeletons that make climbing mountains easier).
73. TERRAFORMING ROBOTS, ORGANISMS & DEVICES Terraforming robots, organisms, and devices are an innovative technology that could transform the way we approach planetary exploration and colonization. These devices could be used to terraform other planets, making them habitable for human life. They could also be used to improve the ecological balance of our own planet, by helping to restore damaged ecosystems and combat climate change. As this technology develops, it will open up new opportunities for business ventures and entrepreneurship.
74. ROBOTS TAKING CARE OF INFANTS AND DISABLED As robotics technology advances, robots will increasingly be able to assist with caring for vulnerable individuals, such as infants and people with disabilities. These robots could provide a range of services, from feeding and bathing to providing companionship and entertainment. With an aging population and rising demand for healthcare services, this technology has significant potential to improve the quality of life for many people, while also creating new business opportunities in the healthcare sector.
75. ROBOTS GENERATING INCOME FOR HUMANS As the capabilities of robots continue to expand, they will increasingly be able to generate income for their human owners. This could take many forms, such as robots performing tasks like data entry, cleaning, or delivery, or even owning and managing businesses themselves. As this technology develops, it has the potential to revolutionize the way we approach work and employment, creating new business models and opportunities for entrepreneurs.
76. BRIDGES AND FOOTBRIDGES CONNECTING SKYSCRAPERS In the future, there will be a demand for bridges and footbridges that connect skyscrapers, making it easier for people to move between buildings. These structures will be designed to be both functional and visually appealing, creating a new element of architectural beauty within cities.
77. ACCESSORIES AND ATTRACTIONS AT THE TOP OF SKYSCRAPERS As buildings continue to reach new heights, there will be a growing market for accessories and attractions at the tops of skyscrapers. These may include observation decks, restaurants, and even outdoor gardens, providing unique and stunning views of the surrounding areas.
78. LEVITATING HOME ACCESSORIES AND DECOR With the advancement of technology, levitating home accessories and decor will become a reality. Imagine floating lamps, chairs, and even plants that hover effortlessly in the air, adding an element of intrigue and magic to any home.
79. AUGMENTED REALITY Augmented reality will continue to revolutionize the way we interact with the world around us. This technology will be used in fields such as medicine, army, police, and science research, allowing professionals to visualize data and information in new and exciting ways.
80. VR TRAVELING Virtual reality traveling will become a popular way for people to explore the world from the comfort of their own homes. With VR technology, individuals will be able to experience different cultures, landmarks, and environments without ever leaving their living rooms.
81. VR VIRTUAL GOODS PRODUCTION AND SALE In the future, there will be a booming market for VR virtual goods production and sale. These virtual accessories, clothes, and items for our avatars will be highly customizable, allowing people to create unique and personalized virtual identities. From vehicles to extra skills, the possibilities will be endless.
82. VR DATING APP The VR dating app will be a game-changer in the world of online dating. Users will be able to create a customizable avatar that resembles their physical appearance and interact with other avatars in a virtual environment. This app will offer a new level of intimacy as users can engage in activities like virtual dinner dates, watching movies together, and exploring virtual environments. With advanced AI and machine learning algorithms, the app will suggest potential matches based on the user’s preferences and behavior. The VR dating app will provide a safe and immersive experience for users to connect with others.
83. UNMANNED VEHICLES & TRANSPORTATION Unmanned ground and aerial vehicles will be the future of transportation. These vehicles will be equipped with advanced AI and sensors that will enable them to navigate through traffic, avoid obstacles, and reach their destination safely. The unmanned vehicles will be used for a wide range of applications, including package delivery, public transportation, and emergency services. Unmanned ships will also become a popular option for transporting goods and people across oceans.
84. HOVERBIKES (HOVERCYCLES) & LEVITATING SCOOTERS Hoverbikes and levitating scooters will be the future of personal transportation. These vehicles will use electromagnetic technology to levitate and propel forward, providing a smooth and efficient ride. Hoverbikes will be ideal for short to medium-range commuting, while levitating scooters will be suitable for short trips and leisure activities. With sleek designs and eco-friendly technology, hoverbikes and levitating scooters will be a popular mode of transportation.
85. LEVITATING HOVERBOARDS Levitating hoverboards will be the ultimate leisure accessory. These devices will use magnetic levitation to provide a floating platform that riders can control with their movements. With intuitive controls and an immersive experience, levitating hoverboards will be popular among people of all ages.
86. FLYING CARS Flying cars may become the pinnacle of personal transportation. These vehicles will be equipped with advanced propulsion systems and AI that will enable them to take off and land vertically and fly at high speeds. With the ability to avoid traffic and reach destinations quickly, flying cars will revolutionize the way people travel. They will also be equipped with advanced safety features, making them a reliable and secure mode of transportation.
87. HAIR TRANSPLANTATION AND HAIR REGROWTH PRODUCTS Hair transplantation and regrowth products will be a popular business idea in the future. With advanced biotechnology, researchers will be able to develop innovative hair regeneration techniques that are safe and effective. Hair transplantation procedures will become more affordable and accessible, making them a popular choice for people experiencing hair loss. Regrowth products will also be developed, which will stimulate hair growth and promote healthy hair. These products will be available in various forms, including shampoos, creams, and supplements.
88. DISABLED CARE & REHABILITATION As medicine and science moves forward, it is almost certain that there will be more and more old sick and disabled people (with advanced medicine, fewer of them will die). These people will not only need professional care, but will also dream of curing their illnesses and disabilities. This is an incredibly important and promising niche. What is worth more than health? Not much. Therefore, such disabled and sick people and their families will be able to pay millions for recovery.
89. ARTIFICIAL BLOOD The development of artificial blood can revolutionize the medical industry, providing a reliable source of blood transfusions for patients in need. This innovation can be especially useful in emergency situations, where access to blood banks may be limited or delayed. With the potential to save countless lives, businesses involved in the development and production of artificial blood will have a significant impact on the healthcare industry.
90. SKIN REJUVENATION AND DERMATOLOGICAL SERVICES With increasing life expectancy, there will be a growing demand for services that help people look and feel younger. Skin rejuvenation and dermatological services will be at the forefront of this trend, offering treatments that can improve the appearance and health of the skin. Businesses in this niche can provide a range of services, from non-invasive cosmetic procedures to advanced dermatological treatments. As people become more health-conscious and image-focused, the market for these services will continue to expand.
91. VIRTUAL ASSISTANT SERVICES More and more areas of life will be moving to the internet. The most important of them when it comes to assistant services will most likely be: online stylist and shopping assistant, online home decor assistant, diet and workout mentoring assistant, financial adviser assistant, psychological services, therapies and many more.
Read also: 100 Best Services to Sell Online – List of Ideas & Examples
92. MINING ROBOTS It is certain that humanity will need more natural resources in the future, many of which will be sourced from space. For this purpose it is almost certain to need efficient and effective robots – miners. Production and sale of such robots-miners will probably be one of the most profitable future business ideas.
93. ARCOLOGY Arcology is the architectural answer to the problem of overcrowding and ecology. Arcology involves building entire settlements or homes for people upwards so that as many people as possible can live in the area without adversely affecting the environment. Such housing designs can be varied by the presence of vegetation, trees and even small animals (e.g. birds) living on such buildings or estates.
94. BIOPLASTIC Bioplastics are expected to be an increasingly popular and eco-friendly alternative to traditional petroleum-based plastics. Future businesses could focus on developing innovative bioplastic materials using renewable resources such as algae, corn starch, or vegetable oils, which can be composted or biodegraded without causing harm to the environment. Bioplastic could have applications in many industries including packaging, automotive, construction and healthcare.
95. PRIVATE BUNKERS & SURVIVAL SHELTERS Natural disasters, political unrest, and other crises can strike at any time, and many people are looking for ways to prepare for these events. Future entrepreneurs can capitalize on this by developing new products and services that help people prepare for disasters, such as specialized survival shelters and bunkers, emergency tool kits and other survival gear. With new technologies, such bunkers will be able to be much more advanced than today’s bunkers. Selling advanced survival tools (e.g., equipped with AI and made of ultra-durable materials) could also be a good business of the future.
96. NO-GRAVITY CAFETERIA As space tourism and space colonization become a reality, new types of businesses will emerge to meet the needs of space travelers and astronauts. A no-gravity cafeteria could provide a unique dining experience in zero-gravity environments, also on Earth, allowing customers to enjoy food and drinks without the usual constraints of gravity. Future entrepreneurs could explore new ways of cooking and serving food in space, such as using 3D printing, hydroponic gardening, or novel packaging methods.
97. TRANSLUCENT CONCRETE Translucent concrete is a futuristic building material that allows light to pass through it, creating interesting lighting effects and design possibilities. Businesses in this field could specialize in designing and manufacturing translucent concrete products such as facades, walls, floors, and furniture. The material could be used in various applications, including decorative elements, architectural features, and environmental control systems that allow natural light to penetrate deep into buildings.
98. VEHICLE SHARING Vehicle sharing is an increasingly popular trend in urban areas, offering a flexible and affordable alternative to car ownership. Future entrepreneurs could develop new vehicle-sharing platforms that cater to different modes of transportation, such as electric cars, scooters, bicycles, and boats. With the help of advanced technologies such as GPS tracking, mobile apps, and blockchain, businesses could offer seamless and secure sharing experiences to customers.
99. METAL 3D PRINTING Metal 3D printing is a cutting-edge technology that allows the creation of complex metal parts and components with high precision and speed. Future businesses could specialize in metal 3D printing services, offering custom-made parts for various industries such as aerospace, automotive, healthcare, and engineering. The technology could also enable new design possibilities and cost savings by reducing waste and optimizing production processes.
100. HYPERLOOP & MAGNETIC SUPER FAST TRAINS Fast communication solutions will not only be worth a lot of money, but they have the potential to be highly profitable businesses in the future. One innovative business idea could be the construction and production of hyperloop and magnetic super-fast trains that can travel at incredibly high speeds, revolutionizing transportation between cities and even countries. Additionally, there may be a market for fast mini-trains connecting the tops of high-rise buildings in the centers of large cities, providing an efficient and convenient way for people to move around urban areas. Fast lifts will also be a critical area for businesses to explore as cities continue to expand and vertical living becomes more common.
101. E-COMMERCE WITH EXTREMELY HIGH USER EXPERIENCE With the growing importance of e-commerce in our lives, businesses that prioritize the user experience will have a competitive edge in the future. Providing customers with an easy-to-use, personalized, and efficient e-commerce platform can be a lucrative business opportunity. By incorporating advanced technologies such as AI, AR, and VR, businesses can create an immersive and interactive shopping experience for customers, making them more likely to return and recommend the platform to others.
102. HUMAN GENOMICS The field of human genomics is rapidly expanding, and businesses that specialize in genetic testing and editing can be extremely valuable in the future. With tools like CRISPR-Cas9, which allows for precise and efficient editing of DNA, businesses can offer services such as personalized medicine, gene therapy, and disease prevention. Companies that focus on developing and commercializing gene editing technologies, as well as those that offer gene sequencing and analysis services, will be at the forefront of this industry.
103. GMO FOOD The demand for sustainable and nutritious food is increasing, and genetically modified organisms (GMOs) can help address these challenges. In the future, businesses that specialize in developing and producing GMO crops that are resistant to pests, drought, and other environmental stressors will be in high demand. GMOs can also be used to enhance the nutritional value of food and create new flavors and textures, providing opportunities for businesses to differentiate themselves in the crowded food industry.
104. GMO WOOD As the world becomes more conscious of the impact of deforestation on the environment, businesses that specialize in genetically modified wood can help address this problem. GMO wood can be engineered to grow faster, be more resistant to pests and disease, and have unique properties such as increased strength or fire resistance. These innovations can create new opportunities for businesses in the forestry industry, as well as in fields such as construction and furniture manufacturing.
105. GMO ANIMALS Genetically modified animals have the potential to revolutionize multiple industries, including agriculture, biotechnology, and even the pet industry. By introducing desirable traits such as disease resistance, increased productivity, and unique physical characteristics, businesses can create new opportunities for animal breeding and husbandry. Additionally, genetically modified pets may become increasingly popular in the future, as they can be engineered to exhibit certain behaviors or physical traits that are desirable to their owners. However, careful consideration must be given to ethical and safety concerns when working with genetically modified animals.
106. HOLOGRAPHIC THEATER AND SHOWS This future business idea involves creating a theater or show where holographic technology is used to create lifelike 3D images that interact with the audience. The possibilities for this technology are endless, from creating interactive experiences with historical figures to creating lifelike concerts with deceased musicians.
107. NANOMEDICS The concept of nanomedics entails developing and utilizing miniature medical robots at a nanoscale level to treat and heal illnesses. These robots could be designed to pinpoint and focus on specific cells or body parts, enabling them to administer drugs and conduct surgeries with exceptional precision and accuracy.
108. AIRCRAFT SAFE LANDING TECHNOLOGIES The idea behind aircraft safe landing technologies is to create novel technologies that enhance the safety and efficacy of aircraft landings. This may encompass the development of innovative sensors and algorithms that aid pilot decision-making, alongside new materials and designs for runways and landing gear.
109. NANOSATELLITES This future business idea involves creating and launching nanosatellites into space for a variety of purposes, including monitoring weather patterns, gathering data on climate change, and providing internet access to remote locations. The data collected by these satellites could be sold to businesses and governments for a variety of applications.
110. ELECTRIC CAR CHARGING STATIONS This future business concept centers around establishing and overseeing a network of electric vehicle charging stations that extend their services to e-scooters and electronic motorbikes. Additionally, these stations may provide electric vehicle accessories for purchase, such as charging cables and adapters.
111. CRYPTOCURRENCIES AND DIGITAL CURRENCIES Although Bitcoin, Ethereum and many others already exist, cryptocurrencies are still the future. More and more advanced technologies allow the creation of increasingly secure currencies, which will gain in importance in the future. Even Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook created his own currency – Libra. Particularly high hopes are associated with cryptocurrencies, where users will not have to rely on the middle men.
112. WATER DESALINATION DEVICES AND FACTORIES This future business idea involves developing new technologies and factories that can efficiently desalinate seawater to provide clean drinking water for communities around the world. These devices and factories could be sold to governments and businesses to help address the growing global water crisis.
113. FORCE FIELD In the future, it is likely that we will see the development of advanced force fields that can offer protection to people and objects from potential harm. These force fields could have a wide range of applications, including protection in space, military and defense purposes, as well as being used to safeguard critical infrastructure and high-value assets.
114. PRODUCTS MADE OF FOOD WASTE In the future, there will be an increasing emphasis on using food waste to create new products that can help reduce waste and provide additional sources of nutrition for both humans and animals. These products could include everything from animal feed to innovative new food products that are derived from food waste.
115. EMPLOYEE MONITORING As more people work remotely in the future, it is likely that there will be an increased demand for employee monitoring tools and services. These tools could help employers to keep track of their employees’ productivity, attendance, and other key metrics in real-time, regardless of where they are working from.
116. HOMESCHOOLING SERVICES With the rise of online learning and the growing popularity of homeschooling, there will be a significant opportunity for businesses to offer tailored homeschooling services to students of all ages. These services could include everything from online tutoring to specialized curriculum development, and could help parents to provide a high-quality education to their children from the comfort of their own homes.
117. EXTRACTING RESOURCES FROM THE DEPTHS OF THE OCEANS With the growing demand for natural resources and the depletion of many land-based resources, there will be an increasing focus on extracting valuable resources from the depths of the oceans. This could include everything from rare earth minerals to oil and gas, and will require the development of advanced technologies and equipment to make it feasible.
118. ONLINE COUCHING With the rise of remote work and the increasing importance of work-life balance, there will be a growing demand for online coaching services that can help individuals to achieve their personal and professional goals. These services could include everything from career coaching to wellness coaching, and will be delivered through online platforms and tools.
119. DEVICE TO FEEL THINGS OUTSIDE OUR BODY In the future, it may be possible to develop devices that can enable individuals to feel sensations outside of their body. This could have a wide range of applications, from enabling individuals with disabilities to experience touch and sensation to providing new experiences in virtual reality environments.
120. MACHINES & AUTOMATIC MINI SHOPS SELLING HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS & FOOD In the future, we may see the widespread adoption of vending machines and automated mini shops that sell a wide range of high-quality products and food items. These machines will be able to offer a convenient and efficient shopping experience without the need for human sellers, and could be used in a variety of settings, from airports and train stations to office buildings and shopping malls.
Read more: 75 TOP Vending Machine Business Ideas
Read also: 40 Extremely Unique Business Ideas To Make Big Money
121. CLOUD COMPUTING Cloud computing technology will continue to develop and become even more prevalent in the future. Cloud-based systems will become the norm for many businesses, offering the convenience of accessing data and applications from anywhere with an internet connection. As cloud computing continues to evolve, it will become even more secure, reliable, and cost-effective, making it a go-to solution for businesses of all sizes.
122. ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE Artificial intelligence will play an increasingly important role in many industries, with the potential to solve complex problems, automate tedious tasks, and improve efficiency. AI-powered systems will be able to provide personalized experiences for customers, make better decisions based on data analysis, and even develop new products and services. As AI continues to advance, it will become more accessible to businesses of all sizes, opening up new opportunities for innovation.
123. MACHINE LEARNING PROGRAMS Machine learning programs will become even more sophisticated in the future, with the ability to analyze large amounts of data and make predictions based on that data. Businesses will be able to use machine learning to improve everything from customer service to product design. Machine learning algorithms will become more accurate and reliable, leading to more efficient operations and better decision-making.
124. PERSONALIZED MEDICAL ITEMS MONITORING YOUR HEALTH Personalized medical items will become increasingly common in the future, allowing individuals to monitor their health in real-time. These devices will be able to analyze data such as heart rate, blood pressure, and glucose levels, providing individuals with personalized feedback on their health status. For example, a smart toilet that analyzes excrement could alert individuals to potential health issues, allowing them to take action before they become serious problems.
125. LASER KNIVES Laser knives are very likely to become a popular alternative to traditional surgical tools in the future, offering greater precision and less invasive procedures. These tools will be able to cut through tissue with greater accuracy and speed, leading to faster recovery times and fewer complications. Laser knives will also be able to perform procedures that were previously impossible with traditional surgical tools, leading to new innovations in the medical field.
126. APPS OFFERING SERVICES MADE BY PRIVATE INDIVIDUALS The sharing economy will continue to grow in the future, with more and more individuals offering services through apps and online platforms. This will create new opportunities for entrepreneurs and freelancers, as well as providing consumers with more choice and flexibility. Apps like Uber and Airbnb will continue to disrupt traditional industries, leading to new business models and opportunities.
127. BRAIN DATA AND MEMORY EXPANDING Brain data and memory expanding technology will become increasingly common in the future , allowing individuals to enhance their cognitive abilities. These technologies could include brain-computer interfaces, cognitive enhancers, and memory-enhancing devices. This could lead to new innovations in education, business, and personal development, as individuals are able to learn and retain information more effectively.
128. ROBOTICS RENTAL In the future, renting robots for various purposes will become commonplace. Businesses, organizations, and individuals will be able to rent robots for tasks such as cleaning, manufacturing, and even for companionship. Robotics rental services will be highly sought after, especially by those who cannot afford to purchase their own robots.
129. SATELLITE RENTAL As the demand for satellite technology increases, renting satellites and space rockets will become a viable option for businesses and governments. Satellite and rockets rental will enable organizations to access high-quality data, imagery, and communication capabilities without the need for a large investment. With the increased use of satellites in various industries, satellite rental will be a popular and profitable business.
130. PAYMENT TECHNOLOGIES The future of payment technologies is highly promising, with many advancements expected in the coming years. Payment technologies such as cryptocurrency, mobile payments, and contactless payments will become increasingly popular, with cash becoming less common, but still important one. Businesses that offer secure, efficient, and user-friendly payment technologies will thrive in the future.
131. PET GROOMING Pet grooming services will continue to be in high demand in the future. As people become more conscious about the health and wellbeing of their pets, they will seek out high-quality grooming services. Pet grooming businesses that offer personalized services, such as organic grooming products and pet styling, will be highly sought after.
132. HEALTH MONITORING APPS In the future, the use of health monitoring apps will become more prevalent. These apps will help individuals monitor their health, track their fitness goals, and even diagnose certain conditions. The use of artificial intelligence and machine learning will enable these apps to provide personalized recommendations and treatment plans, reducing the need for in-person medical consultations.
133. ONLINE MEDIA Online media platforms, such as social media, streaming services, and news websites, will continue to dominate the media landscape in the future. The demand for high-quality content will increase, and businesses that offer innovative and engaging content will thrive. The use of virtual and augmented reality will also enhance the user experience on these platforms.
134. ONLINE COLLABORATION PLATFORMS & TOOLS Cooperation and the opportunity to contact specialists in the field in which we specialize is very valuable. Many people are willing to pay a lot to join an association of specialists in their favorite field. Online platforms bringing together the best aviation engineers, cardiologists and firefighters are an element of the future that is still missing, and for which there will certainly be a great demand.
135. PROGRESSIVE REAL ESTATE In the future, the real estate industry will undergo significant changes. Advances in technology, such as virtual reality, will enable individuals to view and purchase properties from anywhere in the world. Real estate businesses that offer sustainable and eco-friendly properties will be highly sought after, as people become more conscious about the environment. Additionally, the use of blockchain technology will enhance the transparency and security of real estate transactions.
136. INTERNET OF THINGS PRODUCTS & SYSTEMS This is a new field that will probably develop very soon. Internet of things will not only apply to smartphone and TV computers, but will also cover machines in your home and garden such as a washing machine, lawn mower or fridge. Internet of things will also be necessary in factories and large companies to help synchronize the production of data, information processing, or to best support the work of employees.
137. UNDERWATER TOURISM TO DEEP PLACES IN THE OCEAN Underwater tourism will be a new field of business thanks to cheaper and more advanced technologies. Thanks to devices such as underwater scouters, bathyscaphes and mini submarines, and thanks to new generations of underwater breathing devices more and more people will travel under water. Examples of the underwater tourism business are: underwater hotels, underwater lifts, production, sale and rental of diving and breathing devices.
138. PLANT POTS THAT WILL WATER THEMSELVES In the future, plant pots that can water themselves will become increasingly popular. These pots will have sensors and self-watering mechanisms that will automatically detect the plant’s needs and dispense water accordingly. This will make plant care easier and more convenient for those who may not have a lot of time or experience in gardening.
139. GIG PROVIDING COMPANIES In the future, gig providing companies will continue to expand and offer more opportunities for freelance workers. These companies will focus on connecting skilled professionals with clients who need their services, creating a mutually beneficial relationship. With the rise of remote work and the gig economy, these companies will play an important role in the future of work.
140. VIRTUAL INFLUENCERS Virtual influencers are becoming more and more famous thanks to the development of graphic technologies. The most famous of them are Miquela, Bermuda or Shudu. These are characters that were created thanks to CGI or computer-generated imagery. They have become very popular in social media. Certainly in the future virtual influencers will be worth a lot more and will be part of a huge branch in digital marketing.
141. MINI AND NANO CAMERAS Mini and nano cameras will become increasingly prevalent in the future, with potential applications in healthcare, security, and entertainment. These cameras will be small enough to be inserted into the body for medical imaging, or used for surveillance purposes. Additionally, these cameras will become popular among content creators who want to capture unique perspectives and shots.
142. WEB PLATFORMS FOR WORK IMMIGRATION In the future, web platforms for work immigration will become more popular as the world becomes more globalized. These platforms will facilitate the process of finding work in a foreign country and obtaining the necessary visas and permits. This will make it easier for skilled workers to find job opportunities abroad and contribute to the growth of the global economy.
143. PRIVACY PROTECTION AGENCY With the growing concern for privacy in the digital age, privacy protection agencies will become more important in the future. These agencies will offer services to individuals and organizations to help protect their personal information and ensure their online security. As data breaches and cyber attacks become more common, these agencies will play a vital role in safeguarding sensitive information.
144. MINI STUDY-CENTERS Universities will become obsolete and eventually will be supplanted by mini courses and mini universities. The first study centers specializing in very specific and narrow fields are already appearing, in which they are better than not one college.
145. INNOVATIVE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES Subscription boxes and subscription online video services prove that people love to subscribe to what is unique and attractive. It is more than likely that in the future, people will also be able to subscribe to a variety of other unique things and services, such as products brought back from space, the opportunity to appear in movies (e.g. as an extra in Hollywood), or subscribe to services and products in the Metaverse.
146. ANTI-NANOBOTS SECURITY As nanobots and micro-robots become more advanced, the risk of them being used for malicious purposes increases. Therefore, technologies for detecting, neutralizing, blocking, and combating these tiny machines are becoming increasingly important. Anti-nanobot security measures will be essential in various industries, such as healthcare, agriculture, and defense.
147. MAN-MADE ISLANDS As the world’s population continues to grow, the demand for living and recreational space is also increasing. Building man-made islands could be a solution to this problem, particularly in areas where land is scarce. These artificial islands could be used for residential and commercial purposes, as well as for tourism and entertainment.
148. ESPORTS CHAMPIONSHIP ORGANIZATION Esports have been gaining popularity as a form of competitive gaming, and the industry is expected to grow exponentially in the future. As such, organizing and hosting esports championships will become a lucrative business opportunity. Companies can create a league system for various games and organize major tournaments, similar to traditional sports organizations.
149. PRIVATE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT AGENCIES Innovation is crucial for progress and growth, and private research and development (R&D) agencies can play a significant role in this. These agencies can provide customized R&D services for various industries, including technology, healthcare, and energy. By partnering with businesses and organizations, private R&D agencies can help bring new ideas and products to market.
150. DEVICES FOR EXPLORATION OF OTHER DIMENSIONS The exploration of other dimensions will allow mankind for a new technological and social revolution and will open up opportunities that we have never even dreamed of. Appropriate devices will be necessary for this that will allow us to find ourselves in many dimensions.
A good example of successful future business ideas are also levitating everyday objects. They are unique and delightful, just like this levitating LED light bulb available on Amazon at this link .
OTHER IMPORTANT INSPIRATION FOR THE FUTURE BUSINESS IDEAS ARE:
- disaster prevention
- better batteries
- systems of adaptation to the climate change (for individuals, families, or companies and for the cities and countries).
- digital entertainment
- addiction treatments using AI and new technologies
- products made of graphene
In addition, when thinking about the future business ideas, it might be useful remembering about the F.I.R.E.D. acronym.
F ASTER BETTER CHEAPER VALUE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES
I NFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
R OADMAP TO USING NOT OWNING TECHNOLOGIES
E PISTEMOLOGY OR KNOWLEDGE-BASED INDUSTRIES
Read also: 40 Most Important Types of Robots
And do you know any other examples of future business ideas? Share them with us in the comments section below!
TOP 100 Biggest Beauty Brands in the World 2023
Nov 9, 2023
In this article, we'll take you on a dazzling journey through the top 100 biggest beauty brands in the world for the year 2023. From cult favorites...
Top 100 Bar Equipment Items List with Pictures
Oct 23, 2023
Explore our curated collection of the hottest and must-have bar equipment items. We've carefully handpicked the essential tools favored by the most...
50 Small Space Business Ideas That Make Good Money
Aug 29, 2023
In this article we have prepared a list of the top 50 small space business ideas which are ideal for generating profits from a small space, such as...
TOP 50 Best Business Ideas for Women from Home
Nov 13, 2023
In the dynamic landscape of modern entrepreneurship, women are carving out their niche in the business world, and the concept of working from home has gained unprecedented popularity. This article is your gateway to a curated list of the 50 best business ideas for...
25 Top Selling Healthy Vending Machine Snacks
Oct 26, 2023
In a world where convenience often clashes with healthy eating, the quest for nutritious on-the-go snacks has never been more crucial. Vending machines have traditionally been synonymous with sugary, salty, and calorie-laden options, but a shift towards healthier...
Excellent content. Very informative and on point.
Submit a Comment Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
- Financial Planning
- Life Insurance
- General Insurance
- Skills & Productivity
- Start Business
22 Future Business Ideas 2023-32 and beyond
Future Business Ideas 2022 and beyond
Future Business Ideas – Which are incredible business opportunities for the 2022-2032 (next decade) and beyond?
You must be keen to know about new opportunities and future business trends before they pass by. To help you, I have shortlisted 22 Future Business Ideas of next decade. These business ideas are shortlisted based on earning potential, increasing popularity usage, and impact on the quality of life .
22 Future Business Ideas 2023 and beyond
#1 fitness technology .
Fitness Technology is the most promising and evergreen future business idea. The market for fitness technology is growing rapidly. More and more people are making use of fitness gadgets and apps for tracking fitness. Fitness technology is advancing every day. Few examples where the future lies are –
- Fitness Trackers with built-in sensors and heart rate monitor
- Smart Scales for tracking weight reduction including activities
- Smart Gym Equipment’s
- App and devices for improving sleep
- Mirror with Augmented reality to become virtual exercise class
- Connected device for monitoring & recording health parameters
There are many upcoming products in fitness technology. You can either start trading fitness tech products or develop your unique product.
225 Small Business Ideas with Low Investment in 2023
#2 Robotics & Automation
Robotics & Automation is the next big thing for the future. The readymade machine will be programmed to do the work of manpower. Robots will become part of our life. In many countries, robots are already being adopted for doing a fixed set of work. Alexa bot is one such example that learns and does some work as personal assistance.
Once robotics automation starts in full swing people may lose their jobs. But on the other hand, it will lead to a very good business opportunity for entrepreneurs. There are endless business opportunities. Few of them are –
- Develop Robot in Cleaning, construction, entertainment
- Programming of robots as per requirements
- Robot Repair & maintenance
#3 360 Degree Photo & Video
360 Degree in Photography & Videography is an upcoming business. It is an unexplored area with a lot of potential. 360 Degree Photograph is a video is taken by a special camera with multiple lenses or with multiple cameras. 360 Degree photos and videos are very useful as it gives a complete view of the place along with all object details. It has many applications in the business. You can use it for event planning, real estate, landscape designing, gaming, and entertainment. A few examples of business in this area would be –
- Selling of specialized camera and video equipment
- 360-degree photography and videography
- Repair and maintenance of cameras and equipment
- Digital image mixing and video making
#4 Micro Mobility
Micro Mobility is a new word for many of us. Micro Mobility means the use of lightweight vehicles operating at a lower speed for commutation. As we are aware that we are facing a lot of issues due to traffic. One of the solutions to growing traffic is Micro Mobility. In micro-mobility e-bikes, electrical scooters, skateboards, electrical pedal bicycles are used. It is a future for urban transportation. The business opportunities associated with Micro Mobility are given below.
- Micro Mobility Rental Business
- Micro Mobility vehicle development and sell
- App and platform development for sharing Micro-Mobility vehicle
- GPS based tracking of Micro Mobility vehicle
#5 Space Tourism
Space Tourism is one of the best future business ideas. Space Tourism means human space travel for recreational purposes. In countries like USA space tourism is already started. Only limited tourists are allowed for this. This business requires a lot of technical expertise. The business opportunities in space tourism are –
- Manufacturing of Space Shuttle
- Selling and manufacturing Fuel related to space equipment
- Risk assessment Insurance related work
#6 Electrical car
Electrical Car is about to become a reality. It will open up new business options for many. It is expected that an electric car will become the default vehicle of the future. The main reasons are longevity and environmental sustainability. Once the electrical car is launched we will have many new business opportunities. Examples are –
- Electrical Car Service Garage
- Charging station setup
- Spare Parts Manufacturing/sell
- Battery Swap and scrapping
#7 Car Charging Station
I believe that an electric car will be the default vehicle in the future. Once Electrical Car is launched it requires car charging stations. A charging station is a place where an electric car battery can be charged. The lack of a charging station will create a problem. In the future, we will see a charging station instead of a petrol pump and gas station.
Starting a charging station business is a very good business option. You can establish a car charging station in the limited cities and expand gradually.
#8 Cyber Security
Cyber Security is an evergreen field. Cyber Security is also known as information security. It is the practice of securing computers, servers, networks, and personal devices from hacking and malicious viruses. The malicious attacks are growing. You need an established process and security infrastructure is required to withstand growing attacks. Few new business ideas in the cybersecurity field are –
- Information security consultant
- Security Infrastructure deployment and maintenance
- IT Security Solutions design and sell
#9 Home Automation IoT
Home Automation is the future. All homes will be internet-connected and all home appliances will be operated remotely in the future. It requires the conversion of home appliances with IoT enablement. It also requires the integration & programming of all devices in a single place. The business ideas in the home automation area are –
- Converting traditional equipment in IoT enabled devices
- Selling complete home automation solution
- Repair maintenance of Home Automation IoT devices
#10 Home Solar Energy Setup
Solar Energy is a clean energy source. Solar power generation technology is advancing and getting better. Solar energy is becoming a choice for everyone due to tax breaks and savings of money. Once the solar panel setup is done you need not worry about the electricity bill.
Under Home Solar Energy setup you need to sell and install solar panels in the individual’s home. Once the setup is completed you can take the AMC contract.
#11 Virtual Medical Appointment
A virtual medical appointment is the next future business idea. People are not preferring to visit a doctor due to COVID-19. This gives birth to a new business option virtual medical appointments. You need to develop a reliable, interactive, and affordable online medical appointment and consultation system. It is one of the promising business ideas for the future.
#12 Cryobank and Stem Cell
Cryobank and Stem cell bank is an evergreen and upcoming business. Cryobank & stem cells collect human tissue for future usage. It includes donor sperm, eggs, umbilical cord, etc. It is an expensive affair to start Cryobank and Stem cells. If you have competency and money you should start cryobank. It is a promising business option.
#13 Virtual Call Center
Virtual Call Center is next on the list of future business ideas. The days are gone to establish a physical call center. A virtual call center is a call center where geographically dispersed teamwork is a single organization. It is a very good arrangement where cost can be saved. This business can be started from Home. However, you need to take care of time and resource management.
A wearable is the next technology. People have started using a wearable. For many people, it has become a status symbol. Wearables have various applications and they can collect user health data including heart rate, calories burned, blood pressure, time spent on exercising, etc. There are many other applications under development which include measuring blood alcohol content, monitoring sickness, health risk assessment, forecasting mood changes and stress levels. Few upcoming business ideas in wearable are –
- Selling wearable
- Developing new wearable with a unique application
- Repair of wearable
Chatbots are computer programs to simulate conversations with the user via messaging or voice commands. Chatbots are used for customer support, lead generation as well as issue resolution. The usage of Chatbots is growing. People prefer to talk with an application instead of a human. It saves time and adds value to the business. If you have the technical expertise you can develop customized chatbots and sell them in the market.
#16 VR Technology Business
VR means virtual reality. Virtual Reality is a computer technology that generates a simulated environment. It is used to get a virtual experience on screen. It gives a 3D and immersed experience. VR can be applied in various industries such as medical, real estate, defense, manufacturing, etc. The business suggested in this area would be selling VR equipment & designing systems for VR.
#17 Artificial Intelligence in Lead Generation
Artificial Intelligence is a future technology. You can use Artificial Intelligence for various industrial applications. One of the very good business options in the usage of AI is lead generation. You can use lead generation for understanding and predicting consumer behavior. You can convert more leads into a sale by using AI. AI can also be used for building a customer pipeline.
#18 BioFuel production
BioFuel is a future product. Biofuel is produced using biomass using chemical reactions. BioFuel is sustainable fuel. BioFuel can be used in the vehicle as bio-diesel as well as in industrial applications. BioFuel Production is a promising business option. If you have the expertise you can start a biofuel production business.
#19 Vertical Farming
Vertical Farming is next on the list of future businesses. It is an evergreen business. Due to a lack of space and an increase in population, it becomes essential to produce more crops. Vertical farming is one of the ways to address the same. Instead of growing crops on a flat surface, farmers can grow them on a vertical surface. Many cities have started using this technology. Additionally, vertical gardening is also another related field with a lot of potential.
#20 Food Vending
A Food Vending machine is used for the automatic dispensing of food based on swiping a card or inputting money. The food could be snacks, beverages, chips, etc. This concept is very common in western countries. However, it is at the preliminary stage in many countries. In a food vending business you need to manufacture or sell food vending machines.
#21 Online Gaming
Online Gaming is the most promising and among the best future business ideas. People are crazy about online gaming. As per the estimate, the online gaming industry is growing at @22% every year. There are more than 35% of online gamers across the world and the count of online gamers is growing every day.
The online gaming business is one of the lucrative business options. You can make a lot of money via online gaming. You can make your games. Alternatively, you can make sell games online as well as work as an affiliate marketer also.
#22 Co-working space
Co-working space culture is an upcoming trend. This is mainly due to changes in working culture and an increase in the rental cost of properties. New startup companies & SMEs are opting for co-working spaces for offices, especially in the metro cities. The main idea is to reduce rental expenses and share knowledge and expertise.
If you have free commercial space or if you can afford to invest in commercial properties, you can build co-working space business. It is the fastest-growing futuristic business in foreign countries as well as India.
All future business options are given on the list are with a lot of potential. Some of the business ideas may sound unrealistic as of now but you can’t ignore them as time will show the future of these businesses. You should invest your time, energy, and money in these business ideas to make your future secure.
The list is endless it can go further also. However, I have included the best future business ideas for the next decade 2022-2032. These ideas are country independent you can adopt these ideas in any country like India, USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Japan, and the Middle East.
If you have any suggestions, you can drop them in the Facebook comment section on our page.
- Future Business
- future business ideas
- future business next decade
- future business options
- new business
- new business ideas
Best Lead Generation Tools in 2024: Unleashing the Power of Digital...
Best Algo Trading Platforms in India 2024
Simplifying financial transactions: The advantages of mobile banking in 2024
Digital Marketing Career – 7 Most Valuable Digital Marketing Skills in...
How to start a dropshipping business using shopify, best customer service support tools to boost your business, podcasting for business: how it can grow your business, a comprehensive guide to becoming an it professional, how to become a freelance digital marketing professional, a career in it industry india – job, salary, how to start, popular category.
- Stock Market 374
- Personal Finance 296
- Business Ideas 182
- Incometax 160
- Investment 146
- Mutual Funds 145
- Money & Wealth 113
- Life Insurance 112
Moneyexcel is the blog that talks about business, career, skills & money making ideas. We do not offer any stock tips, investment, insurance or finance product related advice.
Contact us: [email protected] Designed & Developed by - RR Media Net
© Copyright 2012-2023 - All Rights Reserved
Top 75 Best Future Business Ideas For 2023-2030
June 13, 2022
The future is coming fast. For some of us, it's already here.
COVID-19 has catapulted us into some pretty strange times.
Many are getting laid off, and top economists are predicting the worst recession since the Great Depression.
But there is a silver lining, even if you have to look pretty hard to find it. Because with tragedies come great new opportunities. But if you found this page, you probably realize that, so you're looking for some hot, new, unique business ideas and top business trends for 2021 so you can stay ahead of the curve.
Maybe you've come across a top ten list of growing businesses of the future. But I'll do you one better--I got 75.
Get to know the top business trends of 2021 before they pass you by.
But first....a lil' bit about me.
I've already started living in the future-since 2014-building a business by leveraging the power of the internet.
Went from a beat up car to a new Tesla P100D all while working from home on my laptop.
Few months ago, I moved to this apartment in San Francisco.
All because I took this lead generation coaching program back in 2014, that taught me how to build & rank sites like these that generate leads (customers) for local businesses.
grandrapidstree.com ranks at the top of Google if you search “tree service grand rapids mi” (Google it yourself, at the bottom of the site it’ll say “Ippei Leads”)
Generates 250 phone calls for my client every month.
When this ONE site makes me $2000 per month on autopilot since 2015, which is just as much money I used to make for an entire month of working 40 hours per week….
Its 100% my favorite business model, click below for more info.
I'm logging my journey on my Instagram here
Yea things are getting pretty weird…
When a video gamer who calls himself "Ninja"...
is making more money than a lot of professional athletes…
...yup, things are getting ultra strange.
But are you the type to sit on the sidelines and reminiscence about how things were in the past?
Or are you here to embrace the fact that with great changes come great opportunities?
Every business on my list has to meet the following criteria:
- The business has to have the potential to make you a Millionaire
- The business is trending upwards in popularity & usage
- There’s a potential to automate/outsource the business so that most of it can run on its own
It's a simple list but very important because there’s so many businesses out there that one can start but not all businesses will actually lead to a better quality of life.
This is a list of business opportunities that are all showing the right signs and they should really crush in the next decade. I mean if 2020 taught us anything, it's that we need the best future proof business ideas out there if we want to keep our heads above water during rough times.
**Buzz Lightyear voice** to 2021 and beyond!
1. Lead Generation for Small Businesses (Our Top Pick)
This is literally a life changing business idea, and I'm speaking from experience.
I got into it in 2014 and still building it in 2021.
I’ve made money with Amazon FBA, Shopify Dropshipping, Affiliate Marketing but I still find this lead gen biz to be the most lucrative & stable long term.
In the video below, I explain why it's so easy to get clients to pay us month after month in this local lead generation business. Results in advance is what makes this model better than any other form of digital marketing businesses . (including social media marketing)
Yea once you grasp this concept and master this skill.
You should never have money problems.
Small businesses aren’t going anywhere anytime soon.
Neither is the internet.
From 2020 to 2030, online marketing (especially generating traffic from Google) is going to become the single most important thing for small business owners.
Yet they don’t have the time to master this skillset themselves.
There’s 30 million small businesses in the US alone.
You found this site because I know how to rank in Google.
That’s a skillset that not too many people have.
Having valuable skills others don’t have is what sets you apart in entrepreneurship.
We have 6000 students in our group.
Here's Facebook testimonials of 6000 students doing lead generation:
Opt-in above and we'll show you exactly how this business model works.
It's been successful since 2014 and still going strong in 2021 even during COVID-19 quarantine. Not only is it the best business idea to make money, but it's the best future oriented business idea out there. If you've found something you think is better, please drop a comment below. No shade, I would truly be interested.
2. Selling PPE (Personal Protection Equipment)
Reality check alert.
COVID-19 isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
Despite our best efforts to contain and eradicate this virus, the numbers continue to climb.
This is not a political debate.
The scientific evidence supports that the use of PPE equipment limits the spread.
Masks and other PPE products reduce the risk to both you and those you come in contact with.
We're talking masks, gowns-anything to keep you and your loved ones safe and protected.
Many experts are saying that the need to wear a mask in public will last at least 3 years at this point.
And if you were following online business trends in 2020, you would have seen the absolute PPE explosion that occurred sometime before the summer. Sites like invisibledefender.com offer American-made products and a chance to become an affiliate and get a piece of the pie.
Inside our program , we are teaching how to create B2B deals with governments, corporations, schools and small businesses on bulk orders of masks, gowns, hand sanitizers & more.
3. Space Tourism
Technology has opened up the window of possibilities for human recreation and research.
Space travel and tourism are close to becoming a reality.
By 2029, this UBS report estimates that space travel will be worth over $20 billion while space tourism is expected to pull in nearly $3 billion .
Testing is still very new, but advancements continue to be made to expand the reach of this industry.
Humans have been naturally curious about space since...I dunno...the beginning of time?
So even if you're looking for a great future business idea for 2050, something related to space will be a safe bet.
4. Boat & Helicopter Tourism
Who doesn’t want to explore their new vacation spot by sightseeing on a helicopter or taking a scenic boat ride?
Not only are you expanding the local offerings a tourist has access to, but you’re also providing a unique experience that will definitely create lasting memories.
High upfront costs revolve around purchase of the boat or helicopter, while also factoring in the hiring of staff if you don’t plan to obtain licensure to handle a boat or helicopter.
A costly endeavor, ensure your success by adhering to a few fundamental factors such as:
Aircraft or boat selection
Applicable certifications & insurance
Marketing & branding your enterprise
This article offers additional information on how to start a helicopter sightseeing business worth reading.
Robotics will be huge in our future.
With each passing year, robots become more and more impressive.
Mass automation hasn’t happened yet, but it’s pretty much inevitable at this point.
People will lose their jobs.
Entire industries will die.
But there will always be ample opportunities for entrepreneurs that can take advantage of the situation.
There are almost endless applications for robots in our current world.
And that means that robotics is one of the best industries to start a business in 2021.
Robots can be used in cleaning, construction, entertainment, and even warfare.
People who understand robotics are going to be in high demand.
Robot repair, diagnostics, and maintenance are all areas with massive potential.
6. Artificial Intelligence
Artificial Intelligence ( AI ).
Machines programmed to think and act like humans.
The future of this industry is staggering.
AI is a $39.9 billion market slated to see a CAGR of 42.2% from 2020-2027 as per this post .
AI differs from robotics.
AI concentrates on programming intelligence as opposed to building physical entities as per this publication .
As AI becomes more advanced, it will continue to impact industries across the board.
Industries currently implementing AI, as evidenced in this article include fields like:
Industries Currently Implementing AI:
Healthcare & Education
Government & Politics
Manufacturing & Transportation
Banking & Finance
Factors driving the market, as outlined in this post , include things like affordability-automation-faster connectivity-and increased productivity.
Artificial intelligence is here now.
And this future business idea is guaranteed to see tremendous growth and economic opportunities well past 2021.
7. Internet Infrastructure
The pandemic has confirmed that American's internet bandwidth requires a serious overhaul.
Businesses are restructuring and have subsequently increased their online interactions.
This massive rebuilding has created a growing need for advanced internet infrastructure.
Projected to see a growth rate of 2.2% between 2020-2025, the expected generated revenue of this massive conglomerate was estimated to be over $37 million by the end of 2020.
Internet infrastructure interconnects internet users, allowing them to communicate with anyone in the world.
Companies looking for viable solutions to address their internet demands can operate what is referred to as high-capacity backbones .
This is the process connecting Network Access Protection ( NAPs ) on a global scale-meaning business owners have control over their computer's overall health and associated policies.
There are several benefits for a business who chooses to own their internet infrastructure, such as:
Benefits Of Internet Infrastructure For Business Owners:
Scalable & Effecient
Cost-Effective (Pay-on-Demand for Services)
More businesses will conduct daily interactions online, driving the demand for an affordable and effective solution like internet infrastructure.
This one safely lands a spot as a great technology business idea through 2030.
8. IoT (Internet of Things)
What if you could harness a top future business idea with endless possibilities and profitability?
Then you may want to consider The Internet of Things ( IoT ).
A system of interrelated and internet-connected commodities.
IoT collects and shares data using a wireless network with no human intervention.
According to this article , the IoT market is expected to reach $136 billion globally , with a CAGR of 12.5% by 2021.
Embedded technology allows organizations to reduce operational costs-increase efficiency-scale productivity-and minimize human mediation.
Factors contributing to IoT expansion as per this post include things like:
Development of Advanced Wireless Technology
Higher Wi-Fi Penetration
Increased Demand for Wearable Devices
Heightened Adoption of Cloud-Based Platforms
Rise In Smart Homes & Security Systems
As the world becomes more dependent on automation-AI-internet-and cloud options, there is nothing but growth potential for the IoT industry.
This article offers suggestions for launching an IoT business.
An idea that's sure to be a highly fortuitous business model.
9. Minority Businesses
The journey has been slow and arduous.
But 2020 offered hope as BLM swept across the globe.
We won't change racial barriers overnight.
But it's about time that people realized that minorities are some of the greatest drivers of creative small business ideas.
And with adequate changes and more attention, business owners can hit it big time like Fenty (pictured above) a trail blazer for minorities.
Fenty is using images of people from every ethnic group.
Embracing inclusivity in business.
But more needs to happen collectively.
More discussions about the problems.
Acknowledging the need for drastic change is-at the very least-a start.
We need more minority entrepreneurs.
Investing and mentoring an underrepresented portion of our population- minority businesses are part of positive and productive future change.
The beauty industry has already begun embracing this concept with hair and make-up.
But we need to do better.
We need to be better.
By investing in minority-owned businesses, we can begin to close the gap in racial wealth.
Build up communities and generate economic opportunities for everyone.
Check out how Fenty is embracing change to get an idea of how you can adopt this top future business idea .
10. Fitness Tech
Sleekly designed earbuds, a mini smart-watch with multiple functions--consumers are always looking for the latest advancements to their workout gear and equipment.
People are constantly on the move. Making it possible for consumers to fit daily workouts conveniently into their crazy schedules closes another barrier to a healthy lifestyle.
Strava is a top contender in the fitness tech industry.
With over a million subscribers -they offer free mobile apps and online website support.
From workout plans and recording methods-Strava is connecting athletes around the world.
Mobile fitness apps related to exercise and diet are some of the most popular apps downloaded from the Apple store according to Statista’s recently updated article , accounting for 3.31% of the app market share.
11. Amazon FBA Business
2020 pushed a lot of people to start looking for small business opportunities from home.
Is it possible to get in on an Amazon business without stocking physical product inventory in your garage?
The answer is yes. With Amazon FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon) they do it all for you…
FBA has allowed everyday people like me and you to source various physical products from overseas and launch your own unique brand.
All while never having to maintain inventory, ship or deal with returns yourself.
Create a unique brand & packaging to make your product stand out above the competition.
A popular thing that FBA sellers tend to do is add extra items/bonuses on to a product that is very helpful… adding more value
So instead of just selling a zucchini spiral spaghetti maker, you add cookbooks to it, and a skin peeler
This business takes some patience and perseverance to build, for example some products may not just work out despite doing everything correctly.
Success ultimately depends on the product you pick.
And if you pick a product that’s just not taking off, there are ways to liquidate your inventory by running paid ads so you can recover your inventory expenses.
Once the product ranks and it’s got decent amount of reviews from happy customers, just like the lead generation business, you have a piece of property on the internet that’ll keep making passive income for you.
That’s a good feeling.
There’s a lot of moving parts to this business, it is highly recommended to invest in a course so you can stack the odds of success heavily in your favor. But done right, it can become one of those coveted kitchen table businesses that everyone wants.
I got a list of my top 5 Amazon FBA courses of 2021, you can check it out here .
12. Online Medical Supply and Equipment Provider
The medical field has remained somewhat untouched throughout the years by the invisible hand of the market while Internet use has soared. As long as humans experience sickness, it ain't going anywhere. So trying to get in on the best future business ideas for healthcare is definitely a smart move.
Healthcare providers and medical patients are in constant need of various types of supplies, often on-demand and with short notice.
The types of medical equipment often in high demand include gloves, bedpans, canes, exam kits, and more.
Though Amazon controls a large portion of the online medical supplies market, there’s still room for other competitors in niched medical markets, as other retailers reported a 16% growth increase in 2017 alone.
You can always connect with invisibledefender.com and hook up as an affiliate to grab a piece of this lucrative opportunity if this suggestion grabs your attention.
13. Online Therapy
Better Help is transforming how people connect with professional support in these uncertain and stressful times and is a recognized leader in online counseling.
Online and virtual counseling and therapy was a concept in its infancy stages pre-pandemic.
But COVID-19 has drastically expedited the process.
The pandemic has played a fundamental role in the upsurge of available online therapy options as per this article .
Quarantines-lockdowns-and limited social interactions have caused distress for many.
Self-isolation-mental health issues-substance abuse-addictions.
The cure has been nearly as devastating as the disease.
Online therapy and mental health apps like those listed in this post .
Connecting people to qualified and trained therapists or counselors with a variety of options like video chat and text messaging
Effective as traditional therapy at a fraction of the cost.
A competitive playing field evidence suggests that online therapy has the stickiness to remain a viable option long after the dust from this pandemic settles.
This $259.9+ million industry is expected to see a CAGR of 24.65% from now through 2026, as per this post .
The competition might be there-but clearly so is the demand.
14. Blockchain Health Record Digitization & Sharing Company
Blockchain is a digital record of transactions.
An open and dispersed ledger able to record contracts securely and effectively.
When implemented in the healthcare sector-blockchain allows patients and medical professionals to connect with other hospitals and medical centers.
Individuals can collect medical data automatically for a specified period.
Blockchain negates the growing concern over misplaced or mishandled patient records and inefficiencies.
It adds a layer of security to address the rise in data and security breaches.
Expected to see a CAGR of more than 70% from 2020-2027 as per this post .
There is no doubt that blockchain will play a vital role in the future of the healthcare system.
Factors driving market growth, as outlined in this publication , include things like:
Increase In Information Leaks & Data Breaches
Growing Need For Efficient Health Data Management Systems
Reduction Of Drug Counterfeits
Need For Better Recording of Health Care Systems & Medical Examination Systems
By leveraging blockchain technology, the healthcare system will be better positioned to reduce any altering of data.
Be better equipped to maintain data integrity and management.
This article offers further insight into how blockchain technology will transform the healthcare system moving forward.
You’ve most likely communicated with a chatbot before without even knowing it.
That’s because more companies are taking advantage of chatbots to handle minor customer service interactions quickly and personally.
Testing and research have made them more human-like and intelligent.
The outlook for these mini assistants balloons to massive figures like an expected 136% growth rate over the next 18 months alone!
If you are going to invest in the effort to design and implement a chatbot, hitting up the ideal clientele to get optimal cash for your hard work is imperative.
Consider connecting with some of the following companies to get the highest ROIs on your investment:
Gyms & fitness centers
If chatbots are your thing, check out this post on how to build a passive income with your creations and generate a fortuitous business for yourself.
16. 360 Degree Photography
This niched area of photography has so much untapped potential in the realms of social media and marketing.
360 photos offer a panoramic view of a scene or location, allowing users to view the surrounding scenery as if they were there.
For businesses that rely on aesthetics such as wedding planning, landscape, real estate, and others, implementing 360-degree photography allows customers to take an intimate step ‘behind the scenes’.
This helps take the guesswork and uncertainty out of the prospecting process.
Social media platforms like Facebook have added 360-degree photography for users to share, so jumping in early to this new type of visual would be extremely advantageous.
You can start this business off with basically just yourself, a camera, and a laptop with internet access, which makes this one of the best future small business ideas.
17. Micro-Mobility Services
If you have ever been stuck in traffic or need a lift to the nearest public transit, you may want to sit up and pay attention.
Micro mobility refers to any 'vehicle' that can carry one or two people and is compact enough to squeeze through even the worst congestion.
Think scooters, electric bicycles, and small battery-operated cars.
The created forecast for micro-mobility is estimated to be worth approximately $200-$300 billion by 2030 in the United States alone.
Not every American has the financial means to purchase their own micro-mobility vehicle, opening up a massive market for rental options and vehicle-sharing schemes.
Utilizing mobile APPs, potential customers can locate, unlock, and pay for the use of a rental.
There are numerous advantages to capitalizing on the rental micro-mobility market and include:
Better connects people with public transportation.
Reduces the need for 'full-size' vehicles, thus minimizing congestion.
Reduces greenhouse gas emissions.
Short-range journey alternative.
The income potential in this industry is only just beginning as evidenced in this publication .
The documentation supports that this market will continue to see a high-demand, suggesting that this is one of the best future business ideas for 2020-2030 .
18. Car Sharing Business
Turo is a $1 billion company and 'the boss' of the car-sharing industry.
The premise is simple.
List your vehicle for use on their website and earn cash.
With the average Turo host earning between $500-$700/month as per this post .
If you have an extra vehicle-or one just sitting in your drive, this idea is worth considering.
More cost-effective than rentals people worldwide are taking advantage of this convenient service.
A passive income stream, if you're interested in learning more, you can check out Turo here .
The car sharing market is projected to see a CAGR ( Compound Annual Growth Rate) of over 24% between 2020-2026.
This industry growth is being fuelled by the adaptation of urban mobility solutions and national demand for greener solutions.
With a market value exceeding $2.5 billion , the congestion in city centers and overcrowding on public transportation make car sharing a no brainer and one of the best future business ideas in 2020-2030 .
Factors Driving The Car Sharing Market:
Government emission regulations and a reduction in vehicle emissions.
Increased consumer demand for viable and eco-friendly mobility options.
Advancements to technology, including electric vehicles and digital car keys.
This industry is facing unavailability and shortage issues confirming that the current supply is not meeting the demand.
Not only a highly lucrative endeavor, the car sharing market is also riddled with scalability and will see a continued rise in profitability, as further evidenced in this article .
Your biggest competition will be 'ride-hailing' and on-demand taxi services.
If you can coordinate an easy to use platform for your customers, car sharing will see you secure big-ticket financial gains.
There are many uses for drones in today’s market which makes starting a drone business more viable than ever.
So many industries utilize drones that Goldman Sachs projects the drone industry to be worth over $100 billion by the end of 2020.
A variety of different models and prices exist, so small businesses can realistically create a stockpile of drones for use.
Some of the things people use drones for include:
- Search and rescue
- Surveying land
Governments and corporations continue to explore how drones can capture vital footage and data.
We want better.
We want faster.
We want more affordable.
From government organizations to educational institutions and entrepreneurial startups-people want the best model for the lowest price.
Nanosatellites are the ' small-sat' answer in a fast-paced technological trend to get data quickly for a fraction of the cost.
The global nanosatellite market is expected to reach $6.35 billion by 2021, as per this post .
Slated to see a CAGR of 18% from 2020-2025 as per this publication -nanosatellites are one of the hottest new fads of space technology.
So what's driving this futuristic trend?
Things outlined in this article like:
Contribute to significant advancement in technology
Increased demand for low earth orbit ( LEO )-based services
Rise in the appeal for earth observation related applications
Need for non-governmental related satellite imagery
Conducting business in the final frontier has never been more affordable or accessible.
This top future business idea 2020-2030 will be next level.
Check out this article outlining how and why unique startup ideas in the space sector are one future venture capitalist suggestion worth investigating.
21. Box Subscription Services
Subscription business ideas in 2021 are in no short supply. But box services are among the most popular.
People from all over the world find themselves getting hooked on box subscription services.
And one of the top players is Bespoke Post .
Raking in profit margins between $10-$100+ million as per this article -this subscription box company know what they're doing.
Boxes range from $45-$55/box and are filled with anything and everything unique.
The concept of subscription boxes is simple:
Pay a fee each month, and you’ll get a box filled with all kinds of goodies. You can get boxes that have all kinds of different themes.
These range from beauty products, pet products, video game products, any many others.
It’s proving to be quite a profitable business in 2021 already, and it’s likely to continue on its path to success long into the future.
People love the feeling of opening a “mystery box.” It’s kind of like opening a present on Christmas day – only you get one each and every month.
22. Ghost Kitchens
You may recognize this face from the Food Network.
Rubbing elbows with the likes of Guy Feiri and Alex Bornacello.
But you may not know that Eric Greenspan isn't just a kick-ass chef.
He is a business-savvy investor and one of the founding fathers spearheading the ghost kitchen phenomenon.
COVID-19 has all but annihilated the restaurant industry.
But during a crisis you have three choices.
Fight-****-or hit the fence.
And for chefs and restaurateurs they are choosing to fight.
Enter the ghost kitchen.
Also referred to as the dark kitchen-virtual restaurant-or cloud kitchen as per this article -the goal is consistent.
Utilize online ordering to stay afloat during the pandemic crisis.
It's all about the digital realm.
Virtual brands are created solely for the purpose of delivery.
There isn't a brick and mortar establishment.
Ghost kitchens can be set up anywhere.
Negating the need to pay for staffing-utilities-etc. as outlined in this publication .
Foodie entrepreneurs are banking on the increasing popularity and trend of online delivery.
And are willing to take a chance if it means staying out of the red.
Check out this article for the inside scoop on starting a ghost kitchen
23. Electric Car
Whether you believe in the hype or not, the reality is that electric cars will become the default vehicle of the future.
Made for longevity and environmental sustainability, electric cars help decrease the use of fossil fuels and toxic fuel emissions.
They’re also super technologically advanced.
To prepare for the new wave of electric vehicle ownership, small business owners can capitalize by setting up charging stations, opening an electric vehicle garage, and even renting out electric vehicles.
24. Virtual Medical Appointment System
While big hospital systems drop millions of dollars perfecting their online booking platform, smaller clinics and practices don’t enjoy this luxury.
This is more detrimental than you think.
An article published by the Pittsburg Post Gazette in early 2019 claims that the healthcare system as a whole has lost over $150 billion in a single calendar year due to appointment no-shows.
Imagine how much impact this has on independent hospitals and clinics.
Developing a reliable, interactive, and affordable online medical appointment system can help these small businesses fine-tune their patient notification and follow-up processes.
It’s an innovation that’s very high in demand and will continue to expand as the new decade progresses.
25. Business Coach
United States unemployment rates are at an all-time high.
Businesses that have managed to say afloat want to stay in the black.
With a recession rivaling that of the Great Depression, business owners are turning to a business coach.
A professional to not only hold them accountable but build actionable strategies to maintain profitability.
The business coaching market experienced a revenue increase at an annualized rate of 3.4% from 2015-2020 and is projected to grow 1.1% by the end of this year, exceeding a $14 billion industry revenue .
Business coaches are retained to help business owners clarify their vision and create a blueprint for getting them there.
This is different from business consulting .
From leadership and management training, information technology seminars, and customized consultations, the goal is professional development.
Business coaching encompasses several main products and services, which include:
Management advancement training
Professional development training
Quality assurance instruction
According to this article published by Forbes in 2019, the three fastest-growing niches for business coaches are:
- Women empowerment coach
- Employee satisfaction coach
- Sales coach
The most significant issue facing this market is an influx of 'coaches'-meaning people who aren't highly qualified but present themselves as experts.
There is definitely potential to earn a substantial income through business coaching-if you are the real deal.
26. Business Process Outsourcing Services
Today's market is uber-competitive.
Companies looking for an edge are embracing ways to minimize costs and increase productivity.
Enter Business Process Outsourcing ( BPO ).
Projected to grow by $108.3 billion with a CAGR of 6.2% per this post -BPO is a hot futuristic trend sure to secure massive payouts.
BPO refers to outside-third party service providers who are retained to address specific functions for a particular business.
Of course, there are pros and cons associated with this concept, as evidenced in this publication , including:
Improved Efficiency & Scalability
Access Specialized Skills
Adjustment Period for Employees
BPO offers a plethora of opportunities for business owners looking to maximize their growth potential and crush the competition.
27. Coworking Spaces
COVID-19 may have slowed the growth of coworking spaces.
But the dip will be short-lived.
Expected to reach values exceeding $11.52 billion in 2023-coworking spaces are slated to experience a CAGR of 21.3% as per this publication .
Coworking is essentially workers from differing companies and freelancers utilizing shared office space.
There are several benefits to coworking space as per this post .
Think things like:
Networking & Collaboration Opportunities
Increasing Productivity & Flexibility
As a venture capitalist-offer an all-inclusive shared workspace.
Or niche down and consider offering amenities for an existing setup.
Check out this article for tips on starting a profitable coworking space post-pandemic.
28. Cloud Migration As A Service
Hybrid cloud is the new normal.
We've had to make a lot of adjustments in 2020.
Some not so great.
But cloud migration as a service is one top future business ideas 2020-2030 . And if you ask me, this is a really innovative business idea for students. They can just learn some skills, hop onto that laptop they're already glued to anyway and put it to good use.
This is an idea that can give much-needed assistance to business owners as they continue to navigate through the unchartered territory of remote and work from home mandates.
Cloud migration refers to the process of moving digital assets.
Think things like data-workloads-IT resources-etc.
This migration allows employees to securely access workloads without the risk of security breaches or non-compliance concerns.
Nearly 90% of global enterprises will depend on hybrid cloud technology by 2022, as per this post .
Cloud migration offers numerous benefits to business owners, as evidenced in this article .
Things such as:
Scalability & Automation
Cost Effective & Remote Collaboration
Integration & Storage
Cloud migration as a service assists business owners in shifting their assets safely-securely-and aggravation-free.
Companies offering bespoke solutions that minimize downtime and disruption will see substantial profitability with this futuristic idea.
Check out this link to see how this company is selling its services.
29. DNA Analysis
Human beings are kind of obsessed over the double helix structure that contains our entire genetic blueprint.
With the explosion of services like Ancestry.com and 23andMe, over 26 million consumers in 2018 alone jumped at the chance to have their genetic structure analyzed.
People want their DNA tested for so many reasons and you can capitalize on them all.
Find familial relations spanning generations or find the perfect skincare serum-- the possibilities are endless.
30. Biometric Sensor & Security Company
Efficient, effective, and secure are instrumental aspects to conducting business in 2020.
Biometric sensors check off all of the boxes.
Biometric sensors are used to collect biological characteristics of individuals-think things like voice recognition, fingerprints, facial images, iris identification, etc.
Any human psychological or behavioral characteristics will do the trick in assuring that the biometric sensor can identify and verify for authenticity and security purposes.
100% automated, the biometrics market is worth over $16 billion and projected to see a CAGR of 35.5% between 2020-2025 .
There are both advantages and disadvantages to this system, such as:
Automated calculation of employee hours reduces paper and manual tracking systems saving companies time and money.
Allows physical access to buildings, internal resources, and computer systems without the risk of a security breach& strengthens existing security systems utilizing password only measures.
The initial set-up costs are significant.
There is still a risk of data breaches-hackers have a lot of time on their hands.
Limited privacy for users.
The future is technology-based, which will only compound the need for security and authenticity.
Evidence supports that biometrics will become the new norm for things like access to personal or medical records, travel documents, taxes, and signatures as per this post .
Get in on this action now by starting up your own enterprise and you will see enviable ROIs by 2030.
31. DDoS Cyber Attack Prevention Security Company
DDoS is a malicious endeavor to disrupt the traffic to your computer server or network.
The goal of a DDoS (denial of service) attack is to make your online service unavailable to your customers.
By flooding your service with bogus requests legitimate traffic is impeded from accessing your website.
Not nice and more than a little disruptive for business owners.
DDoS attacks can also be costly to eradicate, so the company's losing potential customers and out of pocket to repair the damage.
DDoS cyber-attack prevention security companies can stop these jerkes in their tracks.
The DDoS protection and mitigation market is expected to hit $9.10 billion by 2025.
With a CAGR of 24.9% between 2020-2025, this is the time to get crackin.
The number of attacks is growing, and more business owners and individuals are being proactive by enlisting the professional services of a DDoS security company which handles the following:
Improved flexibility that blends in-house and third-party resources like cloud and dedicated server hosting.
- Establishes security infrastructure components.
Implements rate-limiting-meaning the server will only accept a predetermined number of requests within a designated time frame.
Stops attacks within minutes, minimizing any disruption to your business.
Cleans up the mess and reroutes legitimate traffic to your network.
This article outlines the benefits and types of DDoS cyberattacks and how a prevention security company can not only mitigate the potential derailment but save business owners time and money.
32. Privacy Protection Firm
Every time you share your personal information on the internet you place your privacy at risk.
Unfortunate really given that these days we are conducting most of our lives online.
So how can you protect yourself and your loved ones?
Utilize a privacy protection firm.
While the general consumer believes that the business or government should be held accountable for any online security breaches, as evidenced in this article - legislation says otherwise.
As a consumer, your best course of action is to implement privacy protection measures before you ever need them.
Hence the rise in global data protection services.
Estimated to hit market values of $103.8 billion by 2027.
And a CAGR of 31.3% from 2020-2027 as per this post , the writing's on the wall.
Monumental changes concerning legal measures and regulations are in the cards for privacy protection concerning both businesses and consumers, as further outlined in this post .
The timing is impeccable.
Now is the chance to launch a privacy protection firm like one of these companies and begin securing hefty payouts with this top future business idea .
33. Stem Cell Therapy
The promise of great biological benefit has served to seriously blow the revenue-generating potential of stem cell therapy completely out of the water.
Experts predict that stem cell therapy will continuously experience a massive CAGR of 27.99% over the next 10 years.
The best part?
Even entrepreneurs without a medical or scientific background can reap the growing income potential.
You can start a stem cell bank, a testing lab, or test the use of stem cells in beauty and health products or opt to invest in one of these options:
Become a distributor (affiliate) for sites like SuperLife .
Open a 'for-profit' stem cell clinic or go the mobile route to minimize costs.
Invest in stem cell stocks such as the ones in this publication .
34. Nanotechnology In Medicine
T2 Biosystems is a leader in the field of nanomedicine.
This $184.8 million USA owned company is on a mission to revamp existing therapies and provide better diagnostics in areas like hemostasis and Lyme disease.
So what does that look like?
Atomic and molecular scales.
Nanotechnology is all about understanding the construction and combining of matter.
Think-science + medicine + engineering and computing + robotics.
Nano scaling that evokes faster-more efficient and powerful treatments.
Globally, the nanotechnology market is expected to achieve values of $126.8 billion by 2027 as per this publication .
That's a CAGR of 12.9% over the predicted period.
Profound growth in an area of study that can improve specific cells-tissues-and save lives.
Nanomedicine encompasses several key elements as per this post , including:
Imaging & Diagnosis
Delivery of Drugs
Treatment of Diseases
Prevention of Health Issues
The possibilities are endless.
And we haven't even hit the tip of the iceberg with regards to nanomedical developments.
This site represents another company currently in the field to give you a lay of the land with this future business idea.
Who knew that the act of reproduction could become a money-making venture?
I mean, I guess it makes sense.
Since sex sells and all that.
People pay hundreds of dollars for high-quality sperm samples so the safe storage of sperm is incredibly valuable.
Competition among sperm banks is low so you’d be in the right space to turn a profit.
But you’re going to need some considerable funding and meet certain state requirements before you go all-in with cyrobank .
36. Skincare Spa & Clinic
A flawless complexion and pure relaxation-- spas are well known for providing comfort and a taste of luxury.
They’re the ultimate retreat for everyday Americans and are even becoming more common places to frequent for younger groups.
ABC reports that the spa industry grew 21% per year in just the last 5 years.
Considering that skincare boasts $183 billion in revenue, joining these two powerhouses together has unlimited potential.
37. Marijuana Cigarettes
We all know that in recent years, marijuana has become a more widely accepted drug.
Among the top 10 small business ideas, this is perhaps one of the more popular notions – and its popularity in futuristic business ideas continues to grow every nearly daily.
In many states, weed is now completely legal – even for recreational use.
The same is true for the entire nation of Canada.
With legality comes the inevitable shift towards mass-production.
Soon enough, people will be buying marijuana cigarettes at the gas station just like regular tobacco cigarettes.
Tons of big companies are jumping at the opportunity to mass produce marijuana.
Make no mistake-there’s a lot of money to be made here.
You could cash in by creating your own marijuana cigarette company.
Think about it.
How many different brands are there which produce tobacco cigarettes?
Surely there will be room for your marijuana cigarette brand on the shelf of every gas station.
But in order to become a competitive player in the game, you’ll need to figure out how to grow or source marijuana on a massive scale.
Start your business now, and you could be competing with the major brands by 2030.
38. Senior At-Home Care
Allowing your loved one to retain their comfort and independence matters immensely.
This helps bypass common concerns about the level of care and compassion your family member will receive.
As nursing home costs rise exponentially and become more overcrowded, at-home senior care is the best alternative for seniors who are still functional.
These service providers send trained staff to assist seniors with medication, appointments, and other household duties.
They are also trained on how to work different types of equipment a senior may need for use.
When doing cost comparisons, most families end up saving tons of money by hiring a home health aide so this business model supports families from all backgrounds and situations.
By 2030 one out of five Americans will be 65 years or older as per these stats opening a plethora of opportunity senior at-home care businesses like:
House cleaning & errands
Non-medical in-home care
Money management & financial planning
Medical claims assistance
Nutrition & fitness consulting
This article offers a comprehensive list of senior at-care home business ideas for 2020 that are sure to be lucrative ten years from now.
It's time to take action if you want to beat the rush and maximize your earning potential with this best future business idea .
39. 3D Home Building
Depending on where you’re from, tiny homes are either innovative and cute structures that offer the chance of homeownership or miserable representations of the severe outpacing of wages to housing costs.
Either way, constructing entire homes using just a 3D printer just screams ‘futuristic’ and you can get your hands dirty by getting directly involved in the market.
Perfecting a standard prototype that’s durable in harsh weather conditions and sustainable to live in is key to this industry’s continued growth.
Using this technology, a business could completely transform the availability of affordable homes.
40. Home Sharing
Who can afford?
Housing prices continue to spike in the United States and around the globe.
This has created an increasingly limited supply of affordable housing, as evidenced by this publication .
And there's no end in sight.
Share housing is an investment that will pay dividends as long as you own the property.
And will help negate the continued demand for economical lodging.
Share houses offer shared spaces like bathrooms-kitchen-and lounge areas with private bedrooms for each tenant.
There are several benefits to share houses as per this post , including:
Lower Housing Costs
Assistance With Chores & Emergencies
Uncomplicated Way to Embrace Independent Living
As the owner of a share house, you'll be compensated every month.
Cover your mortgage and property taxes.
And allow individuals struggling to secure affordable accommodation a cost-effective solution.
The world as we knew it is no longer.
Everything is moving online, and for business owners, you either need to pivot or run the risk of being left behind.
US consumers will spend over $709 billion on e-commerce this year alone, representing a growth rate of 18% and slated to hit $4.9 trillion by 2021.
E-commerce is the retail markets tomorrow.
With rapid advancements to technology-think smartphones, social media platforms, websites-interactive experiences-including shopping are online.
The beauty of e-commerce is that you don't even need to make or own the products you sell.
You can utilize dropshipping.
This article I recently published explains how this system works in detail.
Alternatively you can opt to become an affiliate.
Hit up sites like invisibledefender.com and sell B2B or B2C using your website and e-commerce store as a selling platform.
The financial benefits of harnessing e-commerce are staggering.
- Elevated business reach
- Higher ROIs
More search engine traffic
Flexible-scalable & profitable
Easy to track
Logistically solid with automated product delivery systems
The time to get online is now.
By 2030 the majority of shopping will all be conducted digitally.
Consumers will use a brick and mortar establishment as an experience.
These types of businesses will have to make significant changes such as specialization and price reductions if they hope to stay in the game as per this post .
42. E-Commerce Inventory Management
Yep we get it.
E-commerce is blowin the roof off.
But what we also know is that there have been some serious kinks in the supply chain and logistics end of things.
This top future business idea 2020-2030 is large-scale.
But if you have the capital and play your cards right, you stand to make big coin with this suggestion.
Companies like CH Robinson are an e-commerce inventory management and warehouse firm becoming the answer to prayers.
This 3PL and supply chain company managed almost $20 billion in freight and $18 million shipments per year as per this post .
If you can establish a smart solution for contract carriers.
And a simplistic online shopping experience for customers you've hit pay dirt.
E-commerce is here to stay.
Provide a solution to an ever-growing problem, and this lucrative business venture will be well worth the investment.
43. Wind Energy
These days, wind power is becoming more and more viable. And that’s a trend that will probably continue well beyond 2030.
In certain areas, it’s possible to run entire towns on wind power alone.
Wind farms sometimes produce more power than they actually need.
In this case, it’s possible to sell the excess energy to the government or other sources for increased cash.
It’s definitely a profitable business to get into, and it should become more and more in demand as time goes on.
44. Biofuel Production
LS9, Inc. is a first-generation biofuel startup.
This American company is currently developing patent-pending UltraClean fuels and sustainable chemicals using synthetic biology as per this article .
Privately held, they have eight active team members-five investors, and funding of $75 million as per this post and are considered a leader in biofuel production.
A futuristic product-biofuel production is next level.
It can be used for vehicles-in industry applications-and replacing existing energy sources, as evidenced in this publication .
Considered a sustainable fuel-biofuel is any material derived from biomass as per this post .
Biofuel production is slated to see annual growth rates of 11.8%-15.3%.
Currently valued at $23.9 billion globally , the biofuel production industry is not without controversy.
There are a few pros and cons to biofuel production, as evidenced in this publication and include things like:
Renewable & Sustainable Energy Source
High Availability & Low-Cost
- Scalable & Flexible
Inefficient & High Investment Costs
Increase in Greenhouse Gases & Uses of Pesticides/Fertilizers
- Heightened Cost of Food
Large Land Masses Are Required & Deforestation Is A Possiblity
Whether you choose to invest or launch a start-up like the businesses outlined in this article -biofuel will likely become an integral part of our future.
And with it will come substantial ROIs for those who were willing to pursue this top future business idea.
45. P2P Lending Platform
The days of relying on credit scores and secure loans through financial institutions are numbered.
With alternative lending platforms like P2P (peer-2-peer) lending, individuals and business owners can take the big banks out of the equation when looking to obtain financing.
P2P lending has been around since 2005.
A highly monitored industry with strict government regulations and minimal knowledge of the process from the general public created sluggish beginnings, but as more Americans look for loan substitutes, this industry is becoming commonplace.
The P2P lending market brought in $67.9 billion in 2019, and evidence suggests that it will hit $558.9 billion by 2027 .
That's a projected growth rate of 29.7%-31.8% from 2020-2027, and it stands to reason that demands will continue to rise well beyond the forecast date.
There are already some big players in the P2P game.
Sites like Prosper , LendingClub , and StreetShares are dominating specific facets of the industry.
Branching out on your own will take capital, persistence, and a bank to service your loans.
For optimal success with a P2P lending platform, pay close attention to the following:
Your P2P lending website links borrowers with investors were you set the rates, terms, and transactions (this is part of how you make your $$$).
Determine your commission, origination and late fees, and any costs associated with default payments.
You can charge the lender-borrower or both (again, this is a way to generate income with your platform).
There is a ton of potential in this industry-the show is really just getting started.
You can opt to run your own production or connect as an affiliate with one of the players already mentioned.
If you think you want a solo act, check out this article , outlining the steps required to launch a P2P platform, and design a website customized to generate business-linking borrowers to potential investors.
46. Veterinarian Business
Pet ownership is more popular than ever in 2020, and it shows no sign of slowing down.
The pet industry is growing extremely quickly and is worth many billions of dollars per year ( $90 billion to be exact as per this post ).
While plenty of businesses revolve around pet grooming, food, and toys, there will always be a high demand for skilled vets.
People who have a strong connection with their “fur babies” want to ensure that their pets live as long as possible.
Vets can charge high fees for even routine surgeries, and pet owners have no choice but to accept.
That’s why starting up a Veterinarian practice is one of the best future business ideas for 2020-2030 , and it seems almost guaranteed to succeed.
47. Crowdfunding Platform
I’m raising $50,000 to start my salon business!
The world is now more connected than ever, as even complete strangers can help someone in an entirely different country raise the necessary funds to start a business, go to school, buy a car, pay for a funeral, and so many more possibilities.
Crowdfunding platforms like GoFundMe have helped countless people raise money in this manner.
You can have the same impact by creating your own crowdfunding platform based around a chosen niche such as helping others raise money to take the jump into entrepreneurship, helping start-ups secure funding, or just helping families down on their luck.
48. Online Car Dealership
People are always going to need cars (even if they’ll be flying to work on their jet-pack in the next twenty years).
But the car-buying process as a whole has made a dramatic shift.
The thought of visiting a car lot, chumming it up with a sleazy car salesman, and wasting hours without the guarantee of driving away in something-- yeah, I wouldn’t want to do that either.
With the click of their mouse, users are able to view inventory, inquire more about cars they’re interested in, apply for financing, and then the icing on the cake-- their brand new car is delivered straight to their home.
If you think people would hesitate, the numbers are surprisingly astounding with a Washington Post article claims that over 53% of consumers would feel comfortable purchasing a car entirely online.
49. Wallet Payment Solution
Wallet payment solutions have been slow to catch on in the United States, but this market is well on its way to becoming a national conglomerate.
Wallet payment refers to any monetary transactions made with a digital or virtual wallet.
Using a small software program, wallet payment solutions securely store peoples' payment details and make purchases ultra-easy.
American's are dragging their feet primarily because credit and debit cards are already simple, convenient, and trusted methods of payment.
That being said-wallet payment solutions are taking parts of the world-specifically India and China by storm, as per this article .
So-it is just a matter of time before this trend takes hold.
Projected to be worth an estimated $130 billion by the end of 2020 , Gen Zer's and Millennials will create consumer confidence and embrace the change.
Here is a market with some hefty and established brands like ApplePay , Masterpass , and Chase Pay , but a little competition is healthy.
Play your cards right, and you, too, can secure profitability in an industry that will ultimately change the trajectory of the world's future.
50. Grow Meat In A Lab
As resources dwindle, the search is on for sustainably produced food.
Livestock farms are actually a pretty huge burden on the environment, as they demand large amounts of feed and water to be successful.
They also cause an incredible amount of waste and pollution.
One of the solutions that modern science has come up with is lab-grown meat.
Using stem cells, scientists are able to grow meat in a lab, using a combination of nutrients and other ingredients.
The technology is far from complete.
Apparently, it doesn’t taste very good… yet.
How new business ideas come about can be creative or funny, but the ideas come, and people hop on the bandwagon with the intent of making it successful.
But it could definitely be the future of how we consume meat.
It’s considered ethical by tons of animal rights groups, and many different companies are rushing to be the first to offer lab grown meat on a wide scale.
Throw your hat into the ring, and you never know what could happen in the future.
You might emerge as one of the biggest lab grown meat companies in the world by 2030.
There are a few pros and cons to consider before jumping in head first such as:
No more feeding and breeding cattle-making animal activists and emission-free environmentalists very happy.
- Shortening the supply chain.
Sustainability of global food systems.
Advancement to technology is required to produce on a large scale.
Consumers aren't exactly jumping at the thought of 'Frankenstein Meat'.
A lot of big financial gurus are in on the action as per this article .
If nothing else, grabbing some stocks may be worth considering.
51. Virtual Interior Design Consulting
Interior design is all about visuals and placement, transforming a space into a sanctuary for clients.
With the rise of technology, you can launch an interior design business and run it from home with just your laptop, tablet, camera gear, social media, and software.
You can see the entire interior and exterior of a client’s property or office space through the lens of a camera.
Then, you can create mock-ups for your clients, send them over, and consult about next steps.
The marketing of your new remote interior design business will largely depend on social media, your website, and reaching out to current connections in your network.
52. Online Currency Exchange
In 2018, global travel and tourism generated $8.8 trillion, which was greater than the growth rate of world GDP.
More people jetting off somewhere on a plane means a greater demand for currency exchange.
Yes people, America isn’t the entire world so that means American dollars are pretty useless in the international sphere.
The money in currency exchange comes from the fees you charge clients for your service, backed by a trusted partnership with a bank.
Using this leverage, you’ll need to create a website for your business and secure specialized software.
53. Online Library
Libraries are gold mines of free information waiting to be absorbed.
Yet the crazy part is that libraries are often underutilized and neglected institutions, as people turn to mobile apps and finding information on Google instead.
Revive the nostalgia of your neighborhood library and remodel it to match the current technological and social landscape, namely the preference for web-based content.
As with most things, niching down will be easier to manage.
Do you want to loan out books about wealth and entrepreneurship or target broke college students by offering a library of textbooks?
Charge a membership access fee alongside a book rental fee with late fees applicable and you’ve got a money-making library run completely online.
54. Car Charging Stations
Electric cars are going to be massive in the future.
Some say that all cars will be electric in a few decades.
Even now, there are plenty of electric cars on the road, from the luxurious Teslas to the humble Nissans and Toyotas.
But even though the technology has arrived, there’s still a surprising lack of charging stations.
In the future, the gas station might be replaced by the charging station.
A charging station is a place where electric cars can charge their batteries if they’re running low.
These days, electric cars can take many hours to fully charge their batteries. But in the future, charging might be a quick and easy process.
In any case, starting a charging station business could be a great move for entrepreneurs with one eye on the future.
You might choose to start small with just one charging station, and then expand into an entire nation-wide franchise.
55. IT Service & Support
There's no denying that the face of the corporate world will be digital.
As more businesses and individuals begin to rely more heavily on the internet and social media platforms, there will be software and hardware to contend with.
This need will generate an influx in demand for IT service and support enterprises.
The projected growth rate for IT services is 22% in 2020 alone, and with facets such as software development seeing upwards of a 32% growth rate, this is without question one of the best future business ideas to consider.
Not only will Americans need assistance with setup and maintenance, but there will inevitably be trouble-shooting issues.
The majority of the population is pretty clueless when it comes to tech stuff.
Advancements in technology around AI, Blockchain, Cloud computing, and elevated automation will leave even some of the most tech-savvy throwing in the towel.
If you are a bit of a tech nerd, then this suggestion is right up your alley.
There are several options within the IT service and support field that include:
Artificial Intelligence (AI) Engineer
This is only a small piece of an extensive list.
If interested, check out this article , which provides additional suggestions and a detailed description of each service.
56. Affiliate Marketing
ClickFunnels, just sponsor me already!
All jokes aside, that’s basically what affiliate marketing is.
You promote someone’s products that you love and if someone then purchases as a result of your promotion efforts, you’ll receive a nice little check.
If the concept is eluding you, check out this article I published breaking down the steps you need to take to be successful with affiliate marketing.
This business model works so well, that 81% of businesses take advantage of affiliate marketing in some form.
This allows you to profit off of someone else’s product and testimonials without actually doing any of the legwork.
Talk about making money in your sleep.
57. Virtual Event Planning Platform
Event planning has a new look, and it is one that is leaning more and more on virtual and online affairs.
Video streaming services eliminate geographical constraints and pandemic regulations, allowing event planners to host virtual events to a remote audience.
If event planners want to stay alive in these unprecedented times, they will need to embrace virtual events to maintain cash flow and profitability.
A few key fundamentals to executing a stellar event online include:
Understanding the needs and expectations of your audience.
Develop your format-how will you make your event unique?
Pick your platform.
Determine your venue, day, and time.
Choose a host or MC-one that can captivate your audience and keep them entertained.
Keep it short, simple, and to the point.
Event planners provide an experience in addition to a service.
With the right infrastructure, some creative thinking, and a plan to shift to online solutions, this business model will continue to earn substantial profit margins well into the future.
58. Holographic Theater
The world mourned the death of Eddie Van Halen.
A monumental loss in a year already riddled with heartache.
But what if you could watch him-or any of the greats who are no longer with us-live one more time?
The holographic theater industry may sound a little out-there even for the future.
But it's here now and rapidly gaining momentum.
Predicted to see a CAGR of 27.3% from 2020-2023 as per this publication -companies like Base Hologram are setting the stage for transformation in the entertainment industry.
Using illusionary techniques-reflective surfaces-enhanced lighting systems-and special effects holographic theater creates the illusion of a live performance described in this post .
Captivating and mesmerizing-this futuristic business idea addresses many of the challenges the coronavirus has caused for the entertainment sector.
A few areas where the holographic theater is being considered include things shared in this article like:
Enhance business meetings
Elevate business conferences
Live concerts & entertainment
Check out this post for more information on how holographic theater works and the endless possibilities it procures.
59. Vertical Farming
As the population increases, farms need to become more and more efficient.
Any farmer worth the salty ground they walk on will tell you that when it comes to farming, it’s all about maximizing the amount of food you can grow in a small area.
And vertical farming could be the best way to get around that problem.
This technology is exactly what it sounds like.
Instead of growing crops flat on fields, farmers grow upwards, stacking plants on top of each other to get the most out of their space.
There are plenty of modern cities today which are investing heavily in vertical farming.
Because this method saves so much space, cities can grow their food directly in their backyard, instead of relying on nearby farms.
Starting a business that specializes in this farming technology could be a very smart move.
60. Portable/Powermat Charging Station
Most of us don’t go anywhere without our cell phones, but we do tend to forget our charging cables.
While creating and selling portable chargers isn’t exactly new, you’ll notice that many public establishments still lack outlets and phone-charging stations.
You can broker a deal with local businesses (coffee shops, eating places, book stores, etc) in your area to set up your charging stations for a monthly fee.
This cash flow could help you expand your mobile charger business to include other offerings like battery cases.
61. Smart Apparel
Smart apparel is coming to a store/ online boutique near you very soon folks.
With its surging growth rates, this niched industry is looking to net over $4 billion by 2024.
This subsector is still new, making it fresh for innovative ideas from budding entrepreneur techies.
If you’ve got the research and tech chops, it will be well worth it to flesh out a developing idea.
Or, partner with people who specialize in doing these things and oversee/consult.
Researchers have tested smart apparel like 3D jackets, shirts that measure heart rate and location, jackets that connect to smartphones-- the possibilities are definitely out there!
62. Tele & Video Conferencing
Have you lost count of how many Zoom meetings you have participated in over the last three months?
Get used to it people.
Without question, teleconferencing and video conferencing are the new norms on how businesses conduct interactions.
From networking and business communication, teleconferencing provides individuals from around the world the ability to maintain effective communication even during the throes of a global pandemic.
Never mind the education industry.
Imagine holding shares or owning one of these conglomerates-looking pretty appealing now isn't it?
Do not despair.
There is still time to get in on this futuristic business venture.
Projected to see a growth rate of 9.8% between 2020-2026 and reach a market value of over $6 billion in the USA alone as per this publication .
Tele and video conferencing not only deliver alternate options to maintain efficiency, productivity, and personalization but as an industry is appreciating at record highs as per this post .
63. VR Live Events
Can’t make the annual conference or dying to see your favorite band before their tour ends?
Imagine being able to purchase a ticket and experiencing the event as if you were there-- all from your home.
VR would help people access live events from all over the world and generate untold revenue for those hosting the events.
Virtual events revenue is currently $78 billion, and projections suggest that this number will grow to $774 billion by 2030 as per this publication .
Everything from music concerts to conferences and exhibitions is headed in the direction of virtual execution.
There will no longer be a limit on tickets based on space when you could potentially sell millions of tickets to virtual and in-person spectators.
Though the adoption of VR for the modern world was expected to take effect slowly, no one could predict the magnitude the coronavirus would have on the world.
The unbelievable CAGR of 33.47% predicted for the industry speaks volumes about the profit potentials for businesses within this space.
It would appear that the projected growth rate will be much higher than this.
64. 3D Printing
3D Printing is another industry that has really taken off as of late, and it’s projected to go even further as the years roll by.
3D printing allows people to create virtually anything from the comfort of their own homes. In the future, we might actually be able to download products instead of ordering them online.
Plans for 3D printed objects will exist on the internet, and we’ll be able to create them with a push of a button.
Our 3D printer will then manufacture the object, and we’ll be able to pick it up and use it within minutes.
Right now, most 3D printers are limited to using plastic as a material source. But in the future, 3D printers will expand to use other materials.
At a certain point, 3D printers will be able to create pretty much anything you can imagine.
Some of the more advanced 3D printers are very expensive, and the 3D printers of the future won’t come cheap either.
That’s why it’s a great business plan to start a 3D printing shop, where people can come and pay a fee to use your printers.
Start off with one or two 3D printers, and then gradually add more advanced ones as they become more and more popular.
It’s a pretty solid business plan.
ESports encompasses the competitive edge of live competitions with a gamer's paradise.
Using video games, organized tournaments in any sport imaginable take on a digital presence, and people are taking notice.
Viewership alone is projected to see a CAGR of 9% between 2020-2023 and will roll in revenues over $646 million by the end of the identified time frame.
Americans love the social component-and let's face it-we're a competitive bunch.
Live streaming and social platforms are the driving forces behind this industry's growth, and there is no time like the present to jump in on the action.
You can start an eSports platform of your own by adhering to a few recommendations such as:
Hone down your niche-pick one sport and get after it.
Choose your geographical area and ideal target market.
Get your team organized and remember to include branding.
Set up your infrastructure with the appropriate hardware, including an eSports website and remember to promote your team and pick a location.
Secure sponsorships to fund your endeavor and allow you to compete at an elevated level.
Fans-fans-fans and additional recruitment options are a must.
Without question, eSports is revolutionizing competitive gaming and is one of the best future business ideas for 2020-2030 .
If you are interested in learning more about how to start an eSports team, take a read through this article providing the dos and don'ts on how to generate success with this suggestion.
66. Plastic Alternatives
Houston-we have a problem.
And one much more concerning than you might think.
Plastic could become the cause of human extinction if we don't sort out our crap.
With over 20,000 plastic bottles sold every minute in the world.
Don't even get us started with plastic bags and packaging.
An environmental crisis giving climate change a run for its money-plastic pollution currently makes up 60%-90% of all marine debris as per this post .
So what can we do about it?
Invest in plastic alternatives like the ones outlined in this article , which include things like:
Stainless steel straws & Edible water bottles
Silicone food bags & Cassava ponchos
Bamboo toothbrushes & Cotton produce bags
Business savvy individuals can also capitalize on this top future business idea by investing or owning land to produce-and provide sustainable plastic alternatives like those discussed in this publication including:
- Sunflower Hulls
- Fish Waste & Algae
- Plant Sugars
- Mushrooms & Banana Leaves
The time for change is now.
And as more governments impose stricter legislation around plastic-or ban its use all together-there will be an ever-pressing need for plastic alternatives.
67. Alternative Protein Food Products
Americans have finally committed to taking charge of their health and embracing lifestyle changes, and how we eat is at the top of the list.
With concerns around the environment, climate change, world hunger, animal rights, and national obesity, we are taking a closer look at what we put in our mouths.
The alternative protein food products industry is a great place to start as Americans opt to eat less meat and require a healthy alternative to meet their protein requirements.
Projected to see growth rates of 9.5% between 2020-2025 , studies suggest that the alternate protein food products market will be worth an estimated $17.9 billion by the end of 2025.
Industry leaders are already rolling out a wide range of plant-based and biotechnological innovations-think ' Beyond Meat ' and ' Impossible Foods '-to meet the accelerating demand for meat alternatives in the United States.
Alternative protein food products appeal to consumers for their health benefits and nutritional value, and there are several key factors driving demand:
Growing population & urbanization.
High nutritional value.
Increase in venture investments.
More significant concern around animal products & protein.
Innovation in food technology.
Rise in vegan & vegetarian population.
The US will be a leader dominating this industry, so whether you opt to invest or set up your own production process, alternative protein food products are sure to bring in hefty ROIs over the next five years and beyond.
68. Control the Water
If you’re serious about exploring future businesses to start, then be sure that your investment is going to carry you for the better part of your years – and we can all agree that clean water, including water delivery to households and commercial locations, is one of the more profitable avenues if you can do it in a private (and profitable) way.
Current wars might be fought over oil, but the conflicts of the future will be fought over water.
Make no mistake; water will become a limited resource in just a few decades.
And there will be a much bigger push to monetize and profit from the trade of drinking water.
Trading in water might be a very profitable business to get into today because you never know how lucrative it will be in the future.
Bottled water is already a massive industry currently valued at nearly $62 million in the United States.
With a CAGR of 9.6% between 2020-2024 can you imagine how profitable it’ll be by 2030 and beyond?
69. Online Tutoring Platform
College classes can be brutal and most students aren’t blessed with the most accessible professors.
With an online tutoring platform, finding trusted tutoring is easier than ever.
Your platform will match students with experts in many different subjects for virtual 1-on-1 tutoring sessions.
Plus, you’ll also be helping people make extra money from home teaching.
What better way to spread the spirit of entrepreneurship?
70. Social Media Network
If you think about it there are really 7 main social media platforms that dominate the social sphere right now.
Millions of people use these apps each and every day.
Online advertising is now an essential part of an overall marketing plan.
So why not take a stab at pushing a brand new social media network ?
Plus, with the advancement of virtual reality and AI, incorporating tech and user interaction may help you construct a completely unique platform that social and tech-savvy users will enjoy.
There are a number of other ways you can generate a substantial income with your social media network such as:
How To Earn Money Through Social Media
- 1 Pick a platform designated explicitly as your 'bread & butter.'
- 2 Join a network for influencers.
Increase engagement by providing value-be transparent and consistent.
Offer giveaways and loyalty reward programs.
Hone in on your specific target market-distinct niche-really narrow it down and then hit their pain point.
Connect with an affiliate company or sell your own stuff.
Be on-point with trends and global events.
This article provides additional details on how to make money on social media and offers some tips you might find helpful.
71. Influencer Marketing
Companies like 6 Degrees understand how to play the game.
Influencer marketing is all about utilizing top players to drive a brand to a more extensive consumer base.
Think inspire-hire-and let the influencer do the heavy lifting as per this article .
And for the Gen Zr's, it's all about who's wearing it.
Surprisingly it's not the celebrities spurring shopping splashes.
30% of consumers are swayed by non-celebrity influencers as per this post .
And with an anticipated global annual growth rate of 32% between 2020-2025, this $6 billion industry will see revenues over $24.1 billion when the dust settles, as per this publication .
Businesses in the know are padding their budgets to the tune of 63% to fund their influencer marketing campaigns.
They've weighed the pros and cons outlined in this article , including things like:
- Reach A Relevant Audience & Broaden Brand Contact
Build Trust & Credibility
Cost-Effective & Efficient
Mistakes Can Cost Your Brand
The Wrong Influencer Can Be Catastrophic
Results Are Hard to Measure
And the verdict is unanimous.
Influence marketing is here for the long haul.
Establishing an influencer marketing agency is a fortuitous opportunity to make substantial ROIs.
Check out this post for tips on how to get started.
72. Digital Marketing
Consider the magnitude of online opportunities.
When you think that by 2020 over 50% of businesses worldwide will depend on digital realms to build their brand-increase consumer awareness and grow their business, digital marketing is where it's at.
Driven by mobile responsiveness-consumer intent-AR/VR and transparency, business owners haven't got many options but to embrace digital marketing as evidenced in this post .
The sad reality?
Most don't have a clue how or where to start.
And so they outsource to skilled digital marketers.
Individuals adept and capable of navigating and achieving online traffic-Google algorithms-social media platforms-you name it.
If it's digitally enhanced-they need it as per this post .
There are numerous sub-facets of this $322.50 billion industry.
Projected to experience a CAGR of 10.3% from 2020-2027, as per this publication , there are countless ways to profit from this top future business idea 2020-2030 .
A few suggestions include things outlined in this article like:
SEO & Web Development
Graphic Design & Videography
This post offers some tips on how to start a digital marketing agency.
73. Greenhouse Gas Auditor
It's not just some conspiracy theory contrived of scheming scientists and politicians.
Greenhouse gas emissions are becoming more than just a little concerning.
Greenhouse gas in the atmosphere causes the Earth to heat up.
Hence the global warming crisis.
Greenhouse gas auditors have been identified as an effective way of controlling the issues.
Retained by companies-private greenhouse auditors are just the beginning of an abundance of roles associated with the carbon market.
Think things like cap and trade-emissions testing-quality control-etc.
Awareness in B2B and B2C markets continues to increase.
And will establish a shift in consumer expectations as per this article .
74. Solar Power
Solar power just keeps getting better and better.
The technology is advancing to the point where solar power won’t just be a great source of clean energy – it’ll be an obvious choice for everyone.
The sun represents an endless, free source of energy.
Once you’ve got your solar panels set up, you might never have to worry about an electrical bill again…
Or at least that’s one view of the future.
Starting a business that provides solar power solutions could be a very clever idea.
Most governments offer tax breaks for companies who are developing clean energy products, and this is a huge benefit.
A solar power company might provide solar panels to individuals and families who want to cut down on power bills.
On the other hand, you could provide solar panels to small and medium businesses, helping them power entire facilities and buildings.
75. Mobile Application Testing Services
Mobile Application Testing (MATS) is a $154.05 billion market and slated to see a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020-2027 as per this post .
World leaders like Akamai are leading the pack in this soon to be $366.34 billion industry.
Providing businesses with the latest trends and recommendations-their researchers handle all of the background components to ensure programs run the way they're intended to run.
Testing is becoming a crucial element for companies offering cloud and software functionality and includes various sectors as per this post .
Automation & Improved User Experience
Cyber Security & Blockchain Testing
Performance Testing & Mobile Responsiveness
You need some tech-savvy skills for this top future business idea .
But if you're interested in learning how to start a mobile application testing business-check out this publication offering an a-z analysis of the process.
Every single one of these businesses has enormous potential for the next decade.
Some might be a little more realistic than others.
Certain businesses might involve more risk than others.
But if you’re going to invest in a business that will expand in the future, businesses on this list hold enormous potential for the future.
My Top Recommendation is Lead Generation (How I was able to quit my job & now make over $50K per month)
One of the awesome things about the list of ideas you’ve just had the privilege of accessing is that they all focus on longevity and delivering results long-term.
If you’re in a business that is only going to be around for a couple more months, then all of that investment for a short lifecycle and miniscule return (by comparison) might not be the best use of your time.
The list above focuses on the waves of the future.
• 3D Printing
• Wind and Solar Energy
• Water Delivery
The list can go on and on.
One of the more profitable methods, however, rests with generating leads for local service providers and being compensated for referring more and more business each month.
Small businesses aren't going anywhere anytime soon neither is the internet. This lead generation business is going to be very lucrative for a longtime.
With legit skills in ranking sites to the top of Google, you can position yourself to be the go to expert in how to bring in more business to expand a local small businesses' bottom line in 2020-just like I did with this tree site I built in 2014.
Our coaching program is designed to show you the exact way to do that.
From building a part-time operational model to establishing virtual real estate that you can rent out for monthly profits, you can get ahead of the competition quickly and see passive income delivered to your bank account for months – and years – to come.
The results include…
- Less than 8 hours of work per lead gen site
- More Time Freedom to live your life how you want
- Afford Vacations
- Enjoy time with friends, family, loved ones, or date more often
- Wake up after a comfortable night’s rest because all your bills are paid, you have reliable transportation, and you know where your next meals are coming from.
I didn’t get to enjoy those things when I was working for a corporation in 2014 – the same year I began this lead gen business model.
And here I sit, years later, with over 80 digital properties.
All paying me tons every month (to the tune of roughly $52K) for the last 5 years.
And I'm not the only one benefiting from this online program .
With over 6000 members, our program is one of a kind and the best opportunity you can find on the internet.
Not only is the training super detailed and above and beyond what you paid for, but our lead gen program includes a Facebook group where members can ask questions, share wins, and support one another.
We are like a close-knit community-all driven by our desire to succeed and create financial freedom.
Dan-the man behind the curtain-hosts live streams twice a week.
Here is a pic of me and Dan.
Honestly, he blows us away with his constant motivation, tips & tricks to make even more money.
And give-aways-like all of the time (I swear this guy is like Santa).
The learning doesn't stop after you purchase and go through the training.
Dan and his team are always coming up with new and innovative products-providing us with even more opportunities to scale our lead gen business .
Lead generation offers a semi-passive income and is riddled with potential because it encompasses these characteristics:
- Local lead generation doesn't base its success on finding the right trending product week after week, month after month.
- You don't have to consistently make adjustments to your advertising methods or budgets. In fact, you don't have to run Facebook, Instagram or Google ads at ALL...
- There's no buying and selling of products. You don't have to worry about profit margins. Or shipping. Or returns. Or any of the other problems associated with selling physical products. EVER!
- You get FREE organic traffic from Google.
- If you set it up properly from the start, you can leave your lead gen site for months without having to tweak it.
- It provides you with a passive income. THAT'S the golden ticket!
This means I have even more time to do what I want than when I quit my full-time job in 2015.
If you want to have these kinds of results and the power to live your life on your terms…
If you’re seriously ready to invest in the knowledge and high-income skill to make your business dreams become a reality…
If you are interested in learning more about our coaching program and want to learn how to build and rank digital properties...
Leverage Google and hit the top of the search engines in any city, in any niche, anywhere in the world you need to hook up with lead gen.
Click the button below and schedule a call with me or one of my collegues and make the best decision of your life.
So there you have it. Hopefully you've got a good idea about how the future is looking, and what most successful small businesses are shaping up to be.
Overall, the future is promising, and there are all kinds of ways to make substantial money if you have a strategy and are willing to put in the work.
We think these are the best future business ideas for 2020-2030 , but if you have a suggestion that isn't listed, drop it in the comment section.
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Name * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Email * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Thank you for this wonderful article. And helpful for businesses to developing
Very well written, enjoyed reading
Thanks Rajen. Glad to hear you enjoyed the article. Do you have a favorite business idea or one you think we should add to the list?
Fantastic site. Plenty of useful information here. I'm sending it to a few friends and also sharing in Facebook. And certainly, thanks for this information!
very informative articles or reviews at this time.
Its really very adoptive content you got on your blogs thanks for sharing with us
Hey Shayari! Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment. I’m glad you enjoyed the article-did you have a favorite idea? Or perhaps one we could add to our list?
What an extensive list! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for taking the time to go through it!
You came up with some exciting ideas in your article. Authentic and enthusiastic!
Awesome! Its genuinely remarkable post, I have got much clear idea regarding from this post
Hi Theresa! Thank you for your kind words and glad that you enjoyed the post. Did you have a favorite idea from this list or one you’d like to add? Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.
Great information shared.. really enjoyed reading this post thank you author for sharing this post .. appreciated
Hey Max-thanks for your comment! Glad to hear you enjoyed the article. Was there one idea you liked the best?
Awesome guide, thanks for sharing.
Awesome guide, perfect for my blog. Many thanks for sharing.
This is my first time pay a quick visit at here and i am really happy to read everthing at one place
Hi Jaeden-welcome! Glad you enjoyed the article. I publish new content regularly so please feel free to come back anytime. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.
Thank you for every other magnificent article. Where else may just anyone get that kind of info in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.
Fantastic. Which business idea are you interested in?
Interesting ideas, its will help who will need business ideas.
Thanks man-appreciate the kind words.
Really helpful article thanks for sharing this information
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Glad you found the article helpful.
Appreciate your kind words. Thanks for reading and taking the time to comment.
HI, such a nice vlog.
Very interesting post and useful for young entrepreneurs
Glad you liked it and thanks for your kind words.
I appreciate you for sharing this great tips.
You gave a long list of business ideas here, some of them are good for Solopreneurs who want to work alone.
Thanks for taking the time to comment. Glad you enjoyed the post.
Glad you enjoyed it and thanks for taking the time to comment. Appreciate it.
Thanks for this interesting post. This is a well detailed post.
Happy to hear you enjoyed it.
Hi Ippei How much does it cost to get started in lead generation? Thanks.
we have quite a few options to get started with lead gen, payment plans & scholarships available, just depends on your goals, I would schedule a call to find out, we’re pretty flexible
What a perfect article. I found more than i look for. Thanks for your effort creating this amazing business ideas.
Did you decide to take action on any of the ideas? Glad you enjoyed the content!
After reading your article I was amazed. I know that you explain it very well. And I hope that other readers will also experience how I feel after reading your article. Thanks for this amazing article. I generally read your articles with a lot of enthusiasm because of its content. Also, recently I have also written on the same niche could your please share your views on it here: Digital Startups Hub.
Thanks for your kind words!
I'm curious…. Do you brand the lead gen website as "the company" you're generating the lead for, or a generic brand targeted at that niche?
If the former, what happens if that company no longer wants to work with you or goes under?
If the latter, what tone of voice do you use? I mean, you're not in that niche so how to you talk about the business that's being offered, or do you simply present your website as being a "lead gen" site where customer can receive 3 competitive quotes for X product/service in return for supplying your their details?
Hi Mr Ippei.
Mr Ippei, to tell the truth, I am contacting you, because, I am lost in my projects, everything is turned upside down. Mr Ippei, please, what do you advise me to do as a Project / Business now and now based in innovation and technology? And in the next 10 to 20 years, will this project be juicy and profitable and reliable? I plan to do my project / business in EUROPE in Germany. The problem is that in my head I am not stable, in fact I have ideas for iFuture projects that I cannot commit to and determine to complete the project. In fact, which project to choose ?! Where to start ?! Which one will be the juiciest and most competitive and reliable in the near future ?! etc … I can't concentrate on a project in itself. I really need moral support and information and advice. Mr Ippei, do not hesitate to reach me by email or on my mobile # +33632276205. Right now, I'm in Paris FRANCE EUROPE.
I read all the business ideas here. Thank you very much for your hard work on this useful article. I liked several of them and we plan to start with my friends. we can
A nice article. Thanks for sharing.
Glad you liked it-thanks for reading.
Hi,Thanks for your informative article, Lead generation can be done via FB ads and sales funnel too. Right? Should that solve problem for clients and earn me a good amount of money?
FB ads are getting way too expensive atm for that biz model to work properly, this is why I stick to doing Lead Gen using free organic traffic
Your information is so valuable. Thanks for sharing it.
I can engage myself in many activities now with the help of your collection. I was looking for such a blog where I can found huge information for the business trending in 2020.
Hope to see you soon, with some other areas of information.
Curiosity! This lead-gen idea seems promising based on the amount you made. But why would you share this great idea to others and create more competition for yourself? I am just trying to understand everything around this business idea.
There’s so many cities out there and so many different industries you can generate leads, that there’s more than enough for others to learn
Makes sense. Great to know. Thank you for the reply:)
Great post! Thanks for sharing with us, If anyone planning to launch food or on-demand delivery startup in any region. Reach SpotnEats to get the best app solution for your on-demand startup ideas. They will guide you to launch your startup at international level.
cool thanks for sharing
This is absolutely delightsome and helpful tips for any serious individual!!! I appreciate you for sharing your thoughts!
Please i want to be coached on lead generation, kindly advise me on how to go about it.
go here and opt-in, you will receive all the necesarry info
In your opinion, could I apply your advices, or your training, in network marketing for a nutrition company? It’s completely an independent and entrepreneurial job. Thanks,
yes you can utilize our training to create a blog for your network marketing company for example, although lead-gen offers faster passive income imo.
Hi Ippei, thanks for nice sharing. If im local makaysian citizens. Can join ur programme to generate leads local business here and abroad. Please advice
as long as you have good internet, you can build this biz from anywhere in the world
very nice information
Thanks for sharing this valuable ideas
Very informative. looking forward to learn how to generate leads for local businesses. My question is : Can I really generate leads for a local business based in Africa if I live in the U.S.A? Thanks!
yes you can
your very nice information
Thanks for sharing these business ideas. I would be happy to learn how to generate leads for local businesses and I am thinking about getting started soon. However, I still have a question: Can I really generate leads for a local business based in America if for example I am residing in Canada? Thanks!
yes you can be in Canada and get US clients.
Hey Ippei, I have really enjoyed your blog. It’s very knowledgeable and inspiring. I look forward to reading more. Thank-you. Anne Maree
Hi, Ippei Thanks for nice sharing It was very helpful to me
Thanks Ippei! The article was informative, and we learned a lot! If you're ever in Orlando, we'd love to provide you with car detailing services.
50 Best trending future small business ideas for 2023
- February 20, 2022
- Blog , Building your Business , Featured , Generating Leads & Sales , Startups & Entrepreneurs , Tips and Advice for SMEs
Why Start a Business With the Future in Mind?
50 Best Trending Future Small Business ideas for 2022 – 2030
1. data crunching, 2. 3d printing shop, 3. computer engineering, 4. asteroid mining.
5. Scientific Research
6. body part making, 7. marriage counseling and therapy, 8. bottled air company, 9. car charging station, 10. veterinarians, 11. dna design firms, 12. greenhouse gas auditors, 13. holographic theater, 14. jet-pack dealership, 15. lunar tour guide, 16. marijuana cigarette maker, 17. lab-grown meat & fake meat, 18. nanomedic, 19. nanosatellite, 20. cybersecurity & privacy protection firm, 21. robotics mechanics, 22. space hotel, 23. stem cell pharmacy, 24. vertical farming, 25. water trading, 26. home care for the elderly, 27. services for retirees, 28. mobile marketing consulting, 29. social media consulting, 30. outsourcing agency, 31. translating services, 32. employee monitoring services, 33. web designing, 34. seo firm, 35. smartphone repair services, 36. accounting firm, 37. kids friendly apps, 38. solar powered office, 39. management, 40. testing services, 41. freelance marketplace, 42. food trucking, 43. box subscription services, 44. instagram consulting, 45. bio-fuel production, 46. power storage business, 47. car sharing business, 48. electric car production, 49. wind energy installation, 50. solar water system, more innovative future business ideas, 51. migration-as-a-service, 52. wellness and natural health, 53. care for the elderly with special needs.
- Botox clinic and Body reconstruction services
- App Development
- Genetic research and engineering
- Alternative energy
- Equity Financing ( Venture capitalism, Angel investing )
A very good Quality Article. Anyone can easily get ideas about small business.
Great info, thank you
Great ideas . Thanks for sharing the article. I hope it will be a worth for many.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Small Business Connections (SBC) is a media platform that delivers targeted content, news, industry reports, trends and tips to business owners, entrepreneurs, startups and stakeholders in the SME sector.
CONTACT ABF GROUP +61 3 8560 6888 [email protected]
SPONSORSHIPS – PARTNERSHIPS – EXHIBITOR ENQUIRIES [email protected]
SUBSCRIBE FREE SME NEWS BRIEFS
Get breaking news delivered, receive govt grant of $10k to $250k*..
Austrade Approved Business Events AVAILABLE NOW APPLY BEFORE 30th MARCH 2021 (Condition apply)
- ABF Events are approved and listed below have been certified by Austrade on the Schedule of Approved Business Events.
- This allows exhibitors, sponsors, delegates and partners to participate in the Business Events Grant Program. Note event bookings need to be confirmed ASAP to participate in the grant program
- The program provides 50% rebate (based on a minimum spend of $20k) for approved items including ABF event-media packages, exhibition stands, corporate function tables, delegate registrations.
- Govt Grant applications are now open until the 30 March. Please contact ABF to discuss how we can assist, we have experts to assist grant applications.
- Grant funding will cover up to 50% of eligible expenditure incurred in participating at pre-approved business-to-business events as buyers or sellers during the 2021 calendar year. All grant applications must be submitted for approval via the following link: https://business.gov.au/grants-and-programs/business-events-grants
- For further information please see this fact sheet .
Are you sure want to unlock this post?
Are you sure want to cancel subscription.