Reading & Math for K-5
- Learning numbers
- Comparing numbers
- Roman numerals
- Order of operations
- Drills & practice
- Factoring & prime factors
- Shape & geometry
- Data & graphing
- Word problems
- Children's stories
- Leveled Stories
- Context clues
- Cause & effect
- Compare & contrast
- Fact vs. fiction
- Fact vs. opinion
- Main idea & details
- Story elements
- Conclusions & inferences
- Sounds & phonics
- Words & vocabulary
- Reading comprehension
- Early writing
- Numbers & counting
- Simple math
- Social skills
- Other activities
- Dolch sight words
- Fry sight words
- Multiple meaning words
- Prefixes & suffixes
- Vocabulary cards
- Other parts of speech
- Cursive alphabet
- Cursive letters
- Cursive letter joins
- Cursive words
- Cursive sentences
- Cursive passages
- Grammar & Writing
Download & Print From only $3.60
First Grade Math Worksheets
Free grade 1 math worksheets.
These printable 1st grade math worksheets help students master basic math skills . The initial focus is on numbers and counting followed by arithmetic and concepts related to fractions, time, money, measurement and geometry. Simple word problems review all these concepts.
Choose your grade 1 topic:
Number Charts & Counting
Base 10 Blocks
Data & Graphing
Sample Grade 1 Math Worksheet
What is K5?
K5 Learning offers free worksheets , flashcards and inexpensive workbooks for kids in kindergarten to grade 5. Become a member to access additional content and skip ads.
Our members helped us give away millions of worksheets last year.
We provide free educational materials to parents and teachers in over 100 countries. If you can, please consider purchasing a membership ($24/year) to support our efforts.
Members skip ads and access exclusive features.
Learn about member benefits
This content is available to members only.
Join K5 to save time, skip ads and access more content. Learn More
- Forgot Password?
Maths Holiday Homework 1
- Google Classroom
- Microsoft Teams
- Download PDF
Download CBSE Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework 2023-24 Session in PDF
CBSE Class 1 Maths is an important subject that helps students to understand the basic mathematical concepts that they will need throughout their academic journey. During holidays, students are often given homework to complete so that they can revise and practice the concepts they have learned in class. In this article, we will discuss some holiday homework ideas for CBSE Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework.
Upon returning from a Holiday, the teachers probably have a handful of students saying the dog ate their homework or it got blown away in a winter storm. But as a parent, you need to understand that the holiday homework is good practice for your student because the children get so busy enjoying their holidays that they forget to study.
Get Class 1 Free Study Materials
CBSE Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework Overview
Before discussing the CBSE Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework, let’s check the short summary.
Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Maths Holiday homework for CBSE Class 1 . Students can download the complete this holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
Example of Maths Holiday Homework
NOTE: The links given below for Download Class 1 Maths Holiday Homework in PDF Format
CBSE Class 1 Holiday Homework
Below we have mentioned the updated Holiday homework for CBSE Class 1 Season wise like an autumn Season, winter Season and summer Season. Students can download the complete Subject wise holiday homework in PDF Format for practice purposes.
CBSE Class 1 Maths Syllabus
Understanding the Maths, Mathematical questions and other mathematical operations is a concern for Class 1 Mathematics. Let us now discuss the CBSE Class 1 Maths syllabus with topics to be covered and the month assigned.
Class 1 Maths Syllabus Explanation in Video
Below we have mentioned the Class 1 Maths Syllabus Parents have checked the complete Maths Syllabus in Video for a great score in the final examination.
Class 1 Maths Useful Resources
Below we have mentioned the updated CBSE Class 1 Maths Study Material. Students can download the complete Subject wise in PDF Format for practice purposes.
- Study Material
- Sample Paper, Previous Year Papers etc.
About Pooja Roy
Pooja Roy is a Senior Content Developer and also handles Edufever School with a mission to make education accessible to all. For any queries & corrections comment below.
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Holiday Homework Solutions
Holiday Homework Solutions for class 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 (During Summer Vacations) facility for the academic session 2022–2023 is being maintained to help the students and parents to do the holiday homework comfortably in Summer 2023-24. You are requested to upload your holiday homework in PDF format based on Latest CBSE Curriculum 2023-24 and get the solutions with in a week. You can also ask your Maths or science problems through Discussion Forum. If the problems are related to NCERT or NCERT Exemplar Problems please refer to NCERT Solutions page to get this. The solutions of holiday homework should be uploaded along with the school name at the end of this page. Notification of completion of homework will not be given by the website, you have to check yourself after a week for the solutions.
Download NCERT Solutions for all classes. Students of the upper primary level (Class 6, 7 and 8) are already well informed and are keen to find and learn more. According to CBSE, while assigning and preparing homework for the students, it is important to note they are able to develop the skills like relating, thinking, concluding, inferring. Homework should be such that the student neither feel it burdensome nor they lose interest in the subject matter. Moreover it is useful in providing them a happy experience. Homework therefore needs to be thought about and worked upon differently. Emphasis should be given on Vedic mathematics, designing quality homework rather than its quantity. Download NCERT Books and apps based on latest CBSE Syllabus.
Encompassing the aforesaid ideas, the CBSE has brought forth a Manual, “Alternatives to Holiday Homework” for classes VI to VIII. It is collection of ideas transformed into suggestive activities that are creative, interesting, meaningful and interactive, enhancing various skills, directly or indirectly related to subject matter providing students to enhance their learning and gaining knowledge based on NCERT Books following the latest CBSE Syllabus.
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 6
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Mathemaitcs
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 6 Social Science
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 7
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Mathematics
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 7 Social Science
Suggestive Holiday Homework for Class 8
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Hindi
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 English
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Mathematics
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Science
- Holiday Homework for Class 8 Social Science
A well rounded development of individual knowledge happens not only from textbooks and formal education but more from the learner’s personal experiences, individual inquisitive nature and social surroundings. Homework is an area of importance and to make it more relevant for the NCERT Books classes 6th, 7th and 8th, appropriate strategies and meaningful activities may be suggested to the schools that give more time to child to explore the environment to develop creative thinking.
These activities (like OTBA for class 9 & 11 ) would be so framed that they keep the child interested in subjects and therefore would also help in enhancing the learning power. Homework is one of the areas that need urgent attention. As the students of class VI, VII and VIII develop a certain learning style and want to know and find more and more. Efforts should be made to make homework more creative and interesting so that the students do not feel burdensome while doing the same and the ultimate purpose of providing homework is served.
A survey was conducted through questionnaire prepared by CBSE to collect feedback from parents, teachers, students and other educationists on “Alternatives to Homework at Upper Primary Level” for Class Sixth, Seventh and Eighth so that appropriate strategies and meaningful activities can be designed and suggested to schools. The questions were directed to know the ideal quantity and purpose of the homework, whether homework should be assigned in all the subjects, internet usage should be a part of the homework or not, how homework helps in teaching.
Keeping in view emerging issues, there is a need to think about giving quality homework emphasizing on acquiring applied learning skills. Few points can be kept in mind while designing a quality homework by teachers: 1, Provide students capacity building activities which are followed up and acknowledged like drawing, creative writing, making puzzles, stories, plays, online games, reading online books and craft.
2. Provide them assignment sheets which improve their reading & writing abilities. Homework must enable the student to practice a skill independently. 3. A possible discussion can be held with different children on what they would like to do at home to improve in which ever area they deem necessary. Homework must be designed in a way that maximizes the chances of its completion by the students.
4. Parents should be able to understand the child’s needs and schools suggestions on how to learn mathematics, logical reasoning, etc. by doing puzzles, writing letters, reading to elders from the newspapers, making household lists, recipe making and cooking. 5. Learners who have dyslexia or number difficulty should have practice assignments overcoming their problems.
The child in middle school have a keenness to discover more and prepare for the examination. Learning is about developing new faculties, which become useful as an adult. The years 12 to 15 are years when rules become important, and doing well, excelling are given importance both at home and in the class. As the child grows chronically his/her emotional maturity also grows and there are interests which are beyond just what lessons can give.
The homework assigned should: 1. enhance study habits and practice skills (which learners are able to perform independently) 2. reinforce necessary skills both scholastic and co-scholastic among the learners. 3. enable learners to become independent learners and thinkers and develop among them 21st century skills so that they can participate in Make in India in future. 4. lead to the improvement in the academic achievement of the learner.
5. expand on the existing knowledge of the learners and be a part of the already acquired competencies in the classroom. 6. not put unneeded pressure or stress by including new learning material or difficult material to be worked upon by learners themselves. 7. be CBSE Syllabus based and as per developmental needs of the learners. 8. not require specific resources or technology which is not accessible to all learners. 9. have clearly defined, purposeful, creative and engaging activities.
It is also advised that teachers can refer to Life Skills Manuals, Health Manuals and Environmental Education Manuals which contain age appropriate and interesting activities which can be taken up by the learners individually. These activities can be assigned to learners so as to enhance their life skills, values and make them health conscious.
Homework is needed, and necessary for a teacher to be able to follow up with each child. The correction and feedback on homework is an important input that helps both parents and children to follow up and improve in areas which are needed. The recourse extra classes, can be reduced if the homework is used for learning improvement and acquisition of diverse skills. We are providing a handful help to solve or helping in solving the holiday homework.
What are concepts of the Holiday Homework for Class 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5?
The Holiday Homework 2023-24 for class 1 and Class 2 should be totally creative work only. We should prepare the homework in such a way that student enjoy the work like play. The holiday assignment for class 3, 4 and Class 5 should be totally creative work.
What are the Holiday Homework suggestions for Class 6, 7 and 8?
The ideas for Holiday Homework 2023-24 for class 6, 7 and 8 Maths, Science, English, Hindi and Social Science are given on Tiwari Academy. We should also include the interesting facts related to daily life with the topic of NCERT Books.
How to prepare the Holiday Homework 2023-24 for class 9 and 10?
The collection of Important Questions from NCERT Textbook, From board Papers, CBSE Sample papers and NCERT Exemplar Books may be the good holiday homework practice material for High School students.
What would be good the Holiday Homework for class 11 and 12?
The Holiday Homework for class 11 and 12 are generally selected as the NCERT Textbook topics. The NCERT Books back exercises and related questions which are asked in CBSE Board Examination may be a good assignment for intermediate students.
Copyright 2023 by Tiwari Academy | A step towards Free Education
holiday homework math
Resource types, all resource types, holiday homework math.
- Rating Count
- Price (Ascending)
- Price (Descending)
- Most Recent
6th Grade Math Winter Break Packet, Christmas Holiday Homework Review CCSS
3rd Grade Math Review Packet | Summer Math , Test Prep, Homework , Assessments
STEM Science, Technology, Engineering, Math : Name Homework Holidays Or Birthdays
Winter and Christmas Subtraction Math Worksheets | Math Homework for Holiday
Kindergarten Morning Work BUNDLE Spanish - Homework - Bell Ringers Math Phonics
3rd Grade Math Spiral Review Morning Work Worksheets, Homework , Math Test Prep
4th Grade Math Review Packet | Summer Math , Test Prep, Homework , Assessments
First Grade Homework Year Long BUNDLE | Distance Learning
4th Grade Math Spiral Review Morning Work Worksheets, Homework , Math Test Prep
December Morning Work for Kindergarten Christmas Math and Reading - Homework
- Google Apps™
Second Grade Homework Year Long BUNDLE | Distance Learning
5th Grade Math Spiral Review Morning Work Worksheets, Homework , Math Test Prep
1st Grade Homework 1st Quarter - Weekly Homework with Folder Cover Label
2nd Grade Math Spiral Review Morning Work Worksheets, Homework , Math Test Prep
4th Grade Math Homework - Math Spiral Review BUNDLE - Entire Year of Practice
5th Grade Math Review Packet | Summer Math , Test Prep, Homework , Assessments
Color By Number - Holiday Addition and Subtraction Practice BUNDLE
3rd Grade Holiday BUNDLE | Math & Reading Holiday Worksheets
3rd 4th 5th Grade Math Review Packets Summer Math , Homework , Assessments BUNDLE
1st Grade Math Helper | Math Homework Helper
4th Grade Math Review Packet, Summer Math , Daily Math Morning Work, Homework
Christmas Math Worksheets BUNDLE of NO PREP Holiday Activities 3rd 4th 5th Grade
Punch Card Incentives | iReady | IXL | Math Skills | Homework
Winter Break Homework Packet with Reading, Writing, & Math
- We're hiring
- Help & FAQ
- Student privacy
- Terms of service
- Greater Than Less Than
- Place Value
- 1st Grade Reading
- 2nd Grade Reading
- 3rd Grade Reading
- Cursive Writing
Showing top 8 worksheets in the category - Holiday Math .
Some of the worksheets displayed are Holiday homework 2021 22 class i mathematics, Holiday homework grade, Grade 1 math practice workbook, Baking math, Activity idea packet, 81 fresh fun critical thinking activities, Winter break packet 2nd grade, Pre k summer packet for kindergarten.
Once you find your worksheet, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Worksheet will open in a new window. You can & download or print using the browser document reader options.
HOLIDAY HOMEWORK (2021-22) CLASS- III (MATHEMATICS)
Holiday homework grade, grade 1 math practice workbook, baking math, printable activity & idea packet, 81 fresh & fun critical-thinking activities, winter break packet 2nd grade, pre-k summer packet for kindergarten.
- Greater Than Less Than
- Place Value
- 1st Grade Reading
- 2nd Grade Reading
- 3rd Grade Reading
- Cursive Writing
Holiday Homework For Class 1
Holiday Homework For Class 1 - Displaying top 8 worksheets found for this concept.
Some of the worksheets for this concept are Baluni public school agra, Summer holiday homework class v subject home work, Holiday homework grade, Maths holiday homework, The doon valley public school, Holiday hw class ii, Holiday homework class 7 summer vacation 2017 18, Holidays homework for ukg.
Found worksheet you are looking for? To download/print, click on pop-out icon or print icon to worksheet to print or download. Worksheet will open in a new window. You can & download or print using the browser document reader options.
1. Baluni Public School, Agra
2. summer holiday homework class v subject home-work, 3. holiday homework grade, 4. maths holiday homework, 5. the doon valley public school, 6. holiday hw class ii, 7. holiday homework: class 7 summer vacation, 2017-18, 8. holidays homework for ukg.
- Vision and Mission
- Message From The Chairman
- Message From Head Of School
- School Policies
- Virtual Tour
- Location & Weather
- Multicultural Community
- Traditions At Kāsiga
- Awards and Accolades
- International Students
- Indian Students
- Get in Touch with Admission Office
- Fees Structure
- Junior and Middle CBSE School
- High School
- Senior School
- AS & A level
- Cambridge Brochure
- Creativity and Innovation
- Honor Roll & Scholarships
- Career and College Counseling
- Pastoral Care
- Safety & Security
- Health Facilities
- Student Council
- Student Counselling
- POCSO Committee
- Clubs & Societies
- Beyond Classrooms
- Our Young Achievers
- School Events
- School Notices
- Work At Kāsiga
- Job Openings
- Transfer Certificate
- Mindler Login
- Parent Login
- Pay Fee Online
- Application Form
- Fee Structure
- Withdrawal Form
- Mandatory Public Disclosure
- 2023 – 24
Cbse ( summer holiday homework 2021 ).
Grade 5 View
Grade 6 View
Grade 7 View
Grade 8 View
Grade 9 View
Grade 10 View
Grade 12 Commerce View
Grade 12 Humanities View
Grade 12 Science View
CBSE ( Summer Holiday Homework 2020 )
Grade 4 View
Grade 11 Commerce View
Grade 11 Humanities View
Grade 11 Science View
CAIE ( Summer Holiday Homework 2020 )
A Levels View
AS Levels View
IGCSE Y1 View
IGCSE Y2 View
CBSE (Winter Holiday Homework 2020)
Caie(winter holiday homework 2020) caie(winter holiday homework 2020).
Grade IV Grade V Grade VI Grade VII Grade VIII Grade IX CBSE Grade IX IGCSE Grade X Grade XI CBSE Grade XI AS & A levels Grade XII
Math Worksheets Land
Math Worksheets For All Ages
- Math Topics
- Grade Levels
Holiday Related Math Worksheets
It is always fun to relate just about any subject to a holiday. Kids seem to be more motivated when you do. These sheets are aligned to the Common Core Curriculum within the grade level pages . The answer keys for these are all rolled in with the sheets.
- View All 70 Christmas Worksheets Here - We look at ways to bring this December 25th holiday to life in the classroom. It is a time for family and sharing joy with everyone.
Cinco De Mayo
- View all 33 Cinco De Mayo Worksheets Here - This is a symbolic victory celebration of the Mexican culture of the French in 1862. It is often used to celebrate Mexican culture.
- See Over 35 Worksheets For This Holiday - A time for egg hunts, bunnies, and candy. We look at various ways you can incorporate this into your classroom.
- 32 All and Autumn Themed Worksheets Are Here - This is the time of year associated with the turning of the colors of the leaves on trees and shorter days.
- See All 34 Father's Day Worksheets Here - We take some time to celebrate the man that cares about you most in the world.
- See If He Sees His Shadow Here - This February holiday has become a favorite of teachers. It was always a student favorite.
- View 40+ Halloween Printables Here - This creepy yet engaging holiday always makes for great fun. We will give you a ton of ideas to use with your students.
- View 30+ Hanukkah Math Worksheets Here - The Festival of Lights is an eight-day holiday. The dates on which this is celebrated is dictated by the Hebrew calendar.
- See 30+ Kwanzaa Worksheets Here - The holiday was created during the civil rights movement with the focus on celebrating African heritage.
- View 40+ Printables Here - This late spring holiday is celebrated in honor of military personnel that have given the ultimate sacrifice during their military service.
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- View All The MLK Worksheets Here - A day to remember the life of the minister, master speaker, and activist that was the face of the American civil rights movement.
- Here Are 40 Related and Aligned Worksheets - We celebrate good ole' mom and all that she does for us every single day.
New Year's Day
- View all the New Year's Day Worksheets - Seen as an opportunity to provide hope and renewal this holiday is recognized around the globe.
- 30 Worksheets Are here - We celebrate the lives of the leader of the country.
- Over 35 Spring Season Sheets Are Here - We look at warm up and this is the season of bloom and growth.
St. Patrick's Day
- Click to see our collection of 40 worksheets - Celebrated on March 17th annual it is a time to celebrate Irish culture. It is also the day many people wear the color green.
- You Find 30 Summer Season Math Sheets Are Here - The warmest of the season. The hemisphere that is not experiencing this season is experiencing the coldest season (winter).
- Over 35 Worksheets For Turkey Day - This holiday is celebrated in Canada and the United States. It is generally believed to be to commemorate the feast between colonists and Native Americans.
- View all 35 Valentine's Day worksheets here - The holiday that is used to celebrate friendship, romantic love, and admiration. Even though everyone thinks a greeting card company or florist invented the holiday, it dates back to ancient Rome.
- See 34 Veteran's Day Math Worksheets here. - Celebrated on November 11th to honor veterans of the United States Armed Forces.
- See All Our Winter Worksheets Here. - The coldest of season that experiences the least daylight.
Why Do We Get Off from School For Some Holidays, But Not Others?
We know for sure that the entire year, the one thing that you look forward to the most are holidays. Even if you don't really know what the holiday is about, you love that you are getting an off day from school. But, let us tell you that holidays are specially set aside to celebrate the fact that something important happened that day. These holidays represent that the happening of some event is important to certain people, the whole country or to a specific religious group of people. Holidays such as Independence Day or Memorial Day is important to the entire country. Hence, such days are officially recognized by the Government, and people are given off from their schools and work. People enjoy their free time by being with their family and friends, or simply relaxing by themselves. Celebrations such as April fools are unofficial. People are not given off from their work and schools. However, these minor holidays are still important to some people. Days like Christmas have a special importance because they are observed as religious holidays. These days are celebrated throughout the country by exchanging gifts and so on. Well, we know that holidays are not just to enjoy, but they also have extremely interesting backstories. So, with so many holidays around the year, you will surely have the time of your life!
Get Access to Answers, Tests, and Worksheets
Become a paid member and get:
- Answer keys to everything
- Unlimited access - All Grades
- 64,000 printable Common Core worksheets, quizzes, and tests
- Used by 1000s of teachers!
Worksheets By Email:
Get Our Free Email Now!
We send out a monthly email of all our new free worksheets. Just tell us your email above. We hate spam! We will never sell or rent your email.
Thanks and Don't Forget To Tell Your Friends!
I would appreciate everyone letting me know if you find any errors. I'm getting a little older these days and my eyes are going. Please contact me, to let me know. I'll fix it ASAP.
- Other Education Resource
© MathWorksheetsLand.com, All Rights Reserved