- All subject areas
- Agricultural and Biological Sciences
- Arts and Humanities
- Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Business, Management and Accounting
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Decision Sciences
- Earth and Planetary Sciences
- Economics, Econometrics and Finance
- Environmental Science
- Health Professions
- Immunology and Microbiology
- Materials Science
- Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmaceutics
- Physics and Astronomy
- Social Sciences
- All subject categories
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computational Theory and Mathematics
- Computer Graphics and Computer-Aided Design
- Computer Networks and Communications
- Computer Science Applications
- Computer Science (miscellaneous)
- Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition
- Hardware and Architecture
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Information Systems
- Signal Processing
- All regions / countries
- Asiatic Region
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Northern America
- Pacific Region
- Western Europe
- ARAB COUNTRIES
- NORDIC COUNTRIES
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Puerto Rico
- Russian Federation
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Syrian Arab Republic
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Vatican City State
- Book Series
- Conferences and Proceedings
- Trade Journals
- Citable Docs. (3years)
- Total Cites (3years)
Follow us on @ScimagoJR Scimago Lab , Copyright 2007-2022. Data Source: Scopus®
University Library, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
Computer Science Research Resources: High-Impact Journals
- Find Articles & Papers
- High-Impact Journals
- Standards & Technical Reports
- Patents & Government Documents
- E-Books & Reference
- Dissertations & Theses
- Additional Resources
Engineering Easy Search
Top u of i computer science journals.
Top journals written in and cited by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign faculty.
- Journal of High Energy Physics
- Monthly Notices of the Royal Astronomical Society
- The European Physical Journal C - Particles and Fields
- Physical Review D - Particles, Fields, Gravitation, and Cosmology
- Physics Letters B - Nuclear Elementary Particle And High Energy Physics
- The Astrophysical Journal
- Physical Review Letters
- Astrophysical Journal Letters
Top Computer Science Journals
Top journals as determined by Thomson Reuters Journal Impact Factor 2021 Rankings.
- Nature Machine Intelligence 2021 Impact Factor: 25.898
- IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence 2021 Impact Factor: 24.314
- IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics 2021 Impact Factor: 19.118
- Information Fusion 2021 Impact Factor: 17.564
- IEEE Transactions on Evolutionary Computation 2021 Impact Factor: 16.497
- IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems 2021 Impact Factor: 14.225
- Artificial Intelligence 2021 Impact Factor: 14.050
- IEEE transactions on Affective Computing 2021 Impact Factor: 13.990
- Medical Image Analysis 2021 Impact Factor: 13.828
- International Journal of Computer Vision 2021 Impact Factor: 13.369
Prominent Science Journals
- Nature 2021 Impact Factor: 69.504
- Science 2021 Impact Factor: 63.832
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2021 Impact Factor: 10.700
Ask a Librarian
- << Previous: Find Articles & Papers
- Next: Standards & Technical Reports >>
- Last Updated: Jun 16, 2023 9:35 AM
- URL: https://guides.library.illinois.edu/cs
Journal of Computer Science and Technology
Journal of Computer Science and Technology (JCST) is an international forum for scientists and engineers involved in all aspects of computer science and technology to publish high quality, refereed papers. It is an international research journal sponsored by Institute of Computing Technology (ICT), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), and China Computer Federation (CCF). The journal is jointly published by Science Press of China and Springer on a bimonthly basis in English.
The journal offers survey and review articles from experts in the field, promoting insight and understanding of the state of the art, and trends in technology. The contents include original research and innovative applications from all parts of the world. While the journal presents mostly previously unpublished materials, selected conference papers with exceptional merit are also published, at the discretion of the editors.
Coverage includes computer architecture and systems, artificial intelligence and pattern recognition, computer networks and distributed computing, computer graphics and multimedia, software systems, data management and data mining, theory and algorithms, emerging areas, and more.
This is a transformative journal , you may have access to funding.
Volume 38, Issue 4
July 29, 2023
What’s missing in agile hardware design verification.
- Babak Falsafi
Functional Verification for Agile Processor Development: A Case for Workflow Integration
- Yun-Gang Bao
Joint Participant Selection and Learning Optimization for Federated Learning of Multiple Models in Edge Cloud
- Xinliang Wei
Prepartition: Load Balancing Approach for Virtual Machine Reservations in a Cloud Data Center
- Wen-Hong Tian
- Min-Xian Xu
- Rajkumar Buyya
Improving Performance of Virtual Machine Covert Timing Channel Through Optimized Run-Length Encoding
- Rong-Liang Chen
Call for papers.
(Note: Journal of Computer Science and Technology does not accept new special issue proposals.)
Special Sections in 2022
Scalable Data Science Submission Deadline: April 1, 2022 Expected Publication: September 2022 Download PDF and find more
Special Sections in 2021
Self-Learning with Deep Neural Networks Submission Deadline: November 20, 2021 Expected Publication: June 2022 Download PDF and find more
Software Systems 2021 Submission Deadline: May 31, 2021 Expected Publication: September 2021 (or subsequent issue) Download PDF and find more
AI4DB and DB4AI Submission Deadline: February 1, 2021 Expected Publication: July 2021 Download PDF and find more
Learning from Small Samples Submission Deadline: October 20, 2020 Expected Publication: May 2021 Download PDF and find more
- ACM Digital Library
- Chinese Science Citation Database
- EBSCO Applied Science & Technology Source
- EBSCO Computer Science Index
- EBSCO Computers & Applied Sciences Complete
- EBSCO Discovery Service
- EBSCO Engineering Source
- EBSCO STM Source
- EI Compendex
- Google Scholar
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition
- OCLC WorldCat Discovery Service
- ProQuest ABI/INFORM
- ProQuest Advanced Technologies & Aerospace Database
- ProQuest-ExLibris Primo
- ProQuest-ExLibris Summon
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE)
- TD Net Discovery Service
- UGC-CARE List (India)
Rights and permissions
© Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Find a journal
- Publish with us
Increase your published paper (Manuscript) citation
Big Announcement!!! Grab this opportunity now!
- Publication Blog
- Arts and Humanities
- Chemical Engineering
Journals Sub Subject
- Agricultural Research
- Allied Science
- Ancient medicine
- Ancient Science
- Animal Research
- Animal Technology
- Aromatic Plants
Top 20 Computer Science Journals
This is a list of the top 20 Computer Science journals from publishers around the world, for publishing articles and research papers for medical students, professors and authors also.
if you are looking for a best list then you can find a best magazine from our list Can also be found, just click for the subject on the left and get the result according to your subject.
Computer Science Journals List
Publisher Editorial Salud Ciencia y Tecnologia
Publisher Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc
Publisher Science Press
Publisher Zhejiang University Press
Publisher Tsinghua University Press
Publisher KeAi Communications Co
Publisher IEEE Publisher
Publisher Association for Computing Machinery
Publisher Atlantis Press
Publisher MIT Press
Publisher Elsevier Publication
Publisher SAGE Publications Inc
Publisher Nature Publishing Group
Publisher Self publishing
Visit for Computer science Journals
See also for computer science journals.
Journal of Computer Science
Aims and scope.
The Journal of Computer Science (JCS) is dedicated to advancing computer science by publishing high-quality research and review articles that span both theoretical foundations and practical applications in information, computation, and computer systems. With a commitment to excellence, JCS offers a platform for researchers, scholars, and industry professionals to share their insights and contribute to the ongoing evolution of computer science. Published on a monthly basis, JCS provides up-to-date insights into this ever-evolving discipline.
Science Publications is pleased to announce the launch of a new open access journal, Journal of Adaptive Structures. JAS brings together emerging technologies for adaptive smart structures, including advanced materials, smart actuation, sensing and control, to pursue the progressive adoption of the major scientific achievements in this multidisciplinary field on-board of commercial aircraft.
It is with great pleasure that we announce the SGAMR Annual Awards 2020. This award is given annually to Researchers and Reviewers of International Journal of Structural Glass and Advanced Materials Research (SGAMR) who have shown innovative contributions and promising research as well as others who have excelled in their Editorial duties.
This special issue "Neuroinflammation and COVID-19" aims to provide a space for debate in the face of the growing evidence on the affectation of the nervous system by COVID-19, supported by original studies and case series.
- Recently Published
- Most Viewed
- Most Downloaded
- EMU Library
- Research Guides
- Scholarly Journals and Other Periodicals
- Books & eBooks
Find Journals by Title
Find Journals & Other Periodicals by Title
Search here for journal, magazine or newspaper titles. If you're looking for articles on a topic, use the databases .
Examples: Newsweek , Journal of Educational Psychology .
Find Full Text Articles
No direct link to full text in the database? Click on the EMU Findtext+ link or button.
Getting full-text articles has detailed instructions.
Select Computer Science Scholarly Journals @ EMU Library
- ACM Computing Surveys - CSUR “comprehensive, readable tutorials and survey papers give guided tours through the literature and explain topics to those who seek to learn the basics of areas outside their specialties.”
- ACM Transactions (various topics)
- Artificial Intelligence
- Communications of the ACM "provides magazine-style content appealing to all ACM members—academics and practitioners—and includes select research articles showcasing the 'best of the best' results originally presented in ACM proceedings."
- Computer "The flagship publication of the IEEE Computer Society, publishes peer-reviewed technical content that covers all aspects of computer science, computer engineering, technology, and applications."
- Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering
- European Journal of Operational Research
- Expert Systems with Applications
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems
- IEEE Software
- IEEE Transactions (Various topics)
- IEEE/ACM transactions on networking
- Information and Computation
- International Journal of Computer Vision
- International Journal of Human-Computer Studies
- Journal of Computer and System Sciences
- Journal of Information Science
- Journal of the ACM - Journal of the Association for Computing Machinery - JACM "JACM is the flagship scientific publication of the ACM."
- Machine Learning
- Mathematical Programming
- Mathematics of Computation
- Neural Networks
- Operations Research
- Pattern Recognition
- SIAM Journal on Computing
- Information Systems Control Journal - ISACA Industry publication for "those spearheading IT governance and those involved with information systems audit, control and security." Issues more than one year old are free online. Current year issues available online to ISACA members.
- IT Professional Magazine
- netWorker “delivers the latest on technologies and trends to its audience of practitioners, designers, business managers and others plugged into the networking culture.” Use ACM Digital Library link for current issue
- XRDS: Crossroads, The ACM Magazine for Students “provides students with accessible articles on a wide range of computer science related topics and a forum to share work with others.”
- << Previous: Databases
- Next: Organizations >>
Current Technology News
- ACM Tech News "Timely information for IT professionals three times a week."
- CRN "serves individuals and organizations in the 'technology channel,' including IT solution providers, VARs, integrators and consultants." Useful parts of the site include current news, technology reviews, a searchable directory of the largest 500 VARs (Value Added Reseller), industry overviews, studies & white papers, and an encyclopedia that defines terms. Free web site
- CNET News Useful for keeping up with very current technology news, both technical news and IT industry news. Free Web site.
- Inc. - Technology Articles on trends, innovation, and current issues in managing technology.
- Macworld "News, tips, and reviews from the Apple experts."
- NPR Technology Read or listen to recent technology stories.
- PCWorld "News, tips, and reviews from the experts on PCs, Windows, and more."
- Technology Review - MIT Articles on developments in many technology areas.
- Wired A daily technology news website brought to you by the publishers of Wired magazine, it covers current and future trends in technology and how they are shaping various aspects of life as we know it.
- Last Updated: Nov 20, 2023 9:13 AM
- URL: https://guides.emich.edu/cosc
- Create Account
- Digital Library
- ISSN 2320-7639 (Online)
- About the Journal
- Aim & Scope
- Editorial Board
- Publication Ethics
- Peer Review Process
- Privacy Statement
- Abstracting & Indexing
- Publication Policies
- Online Submission
- Submission Procedure
- Types of Manuscripts
- Manuscript Structure
- Submission Check List
- Current Issue
- Archive Issues
- Best Paper Awards
We invite original, high-quality, cutting-edge scientific research papers for the upcoming Vol./Issue from the authors as per the scope of the journal.
Int. J. of Sci. Research in Computer Science and Engineering
International Journal of Scientific Research in Computer Science and Engineering (IJSRCSE) is an international peer-reviewed and academic research journal. It is dedicated to publish and disseminate the high quality scientific research work in the broad field of computer sciences and engineering. It aims to publish peer reviewed original research, theoretical and practical advances in computer sciences and engineering. The goal of this journal is to provide a platform for scientists and academicians all over the world to promote, share, and discuss various new finding and developments in different areas of computer sciences and engineering.
Call for Papers : Authors are cordially invited to submit their original research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works for publication in the journal.
Publication of papers in IJSRCSE is FREE OF COST (Free Submission and Publication) . We do not charge any publication fee from the authors for the papers to be published in IJSRCSE.
All submitted articles:
- must be plagiarism free and grammatical error free
- must be original, within the aims & scope of the journal
- must be previously unpublished research results
- must be based on experimental or theoretical
- must be in a ccording to the prescribed format of the journal
- and will be peer-reviewed by referees
- may not be considered for publication elsewhere at any time during the review period
Scope of the Journal :
Discipline: Science Broad Subject: Computer Science, Engineering and IT Focus Subject: Computer Science (all), Engineering (all) and Information Technology (all)
With Warm Regards, Truly Yours, Editor-in-chief Dr. Narendra S. Chaudhari
You do not have rights to view the full text article. Please contact administration for subscription to Journal or individual article. Mail us at [email protected] or view contact page for more details.
- Call for Paper
- Special Issues
- Best Paper Award
- For Readers
- For Authors
- For Editors
- For Reviewers
- For Librarians
- Manuscript Template
- Copyright Form
- Submission Cover Letter
- Certificate for Regular Issue